Best Winton Woods player of all time? High school,College, and or Professional accomplishments combined

Well Kane there is a pretty decent list even if you are only counting those that made it onto NFL rosters.
I don't think that is what you meant though.
And then if you Count Greenhills and Forest Park players it gets long.

Just to get it started....
Former WW LB David Long is playing well for the Tennessee Titans.
Former WW DB Mike Edwards was just named NFL defensive player of the week recently for Tampa Bay Bucs.

Former WW RB and current OSU RB Miyan Williams looks like a soon to be NFL RB to me.

Well Kane there is a pretty decent list even if you are only counting those that made it onto NFL rosters.
I don't think that is what you meant though.
And then if you Count Greenhills and Forest Park players it gets long.

Just to get it started....
Former WW LB David Long is playing well for the Tennessee Titans.
Former WW DB Mike Edwards was just named NFL defensive player of the week recently for Tampa Bay Bucs.

Former WW RB and current OSU RB Miyan Williams looks like a soon to be NFL RB to me.
No I mean the totality of their careers not jus high school performance

Mike edwards was an all sec performer, top 5(maybe 3) all time in tackles at UK. Won a super bowl, ended drew Brees career with an int in the playoffs last year

Mike edwards was an all sec performer, top 5(maybe 3) all time in tackles at UK. Won a super bowl, ended drew Brees career with an int in the playoffs last year
He’s definitely top 5 him and day day gotta be top 5 Dominique brown Brandon miree 5 is up for debate

Class of 93
Tony George University of Florida. New England Patriots.

Class of 98
Brandon Miree. University of Alabama. University of Pittsburgh. Green Bay Packers. Denver Broncos. World Football League

For those who didn’t know the school district’s of Greenhills and Forest Park merged in 1991 to form The Winton Woods School District

Class of 93
Tony George University of Florida. New England Patriots.

Class of 98
Brandon Miree. University of Alabama. University of Pittsburgh. Green Bay Packers. Denver Broncos. World Football League
Tony George was awesome!

Was All/Sec DB and won National Title with Florida Gators.

Pretty sure he was drafted fairly high and played several years in NFL.

Brandon Miree was a total stud RB!
He was smart when he transferred from Alabama to Pitt. He was a top back in the nation for them.

These are all really good. I do want to throw a name out for debate....BJ Askew. Bj finished his career at Colerain but was a WW boy up until after his Sophmore year. Similar career to Brandon Miree. His brother Rayshawn went on to a huge Arena league career and played at WW for all 4 years.

Didn't Reggie Redding play for Forest Park? He spent a few years in the NFL.

I remember Marcus Evans from FP because he played on YSU's first National Championship team. I think he was a HS teammate of Carlton Gray. Maybe a year older.

Didn't Reggie Redding play for Forest Park? He spent a few years in the NFL.

I remember Marcus Evans from FP because he played on YSU's first National Championship team. I think he was a HS teammate of Carlton Gray. Maybe a year older.
Yes! Reggie and Marcus were excellent players.
I think Reggie played for the Patriots?

QB Demond Tidwell from Winton Woods was MVP for the YSU National Championship team.....1996? 1997? maybe

Yes! Reggie and Marcus were excellent players.
I think Reggie played for the Patriots?

QB Demond Tidwell from Winton Woods was MVP for the YSU National Championship team.....1996? 1997? maybe
Mr. Redding was drafted by the Falcons and also played for NE.

It was 97. The Guins beat McNeese St. in the title game 10-9. YSU trailed 9-3 going into the 4th quarter. Mr. Tidwell threw the TD pass and they added the PAT that won the game with about 8 mins left.

Mr. Redding was drafted by the Falcons and also played for NE.

It was 97. The Guins beat McNeese St. in the title game 10-9. YSU trailed 9-3 going into the 4th quarter. Mr. Tidwell threw the TD pass and they added the PAT that won the game with about 8 mins left.
Nicely done YTOWN!