Votes: 35 13.1%
  • Moeller

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • Pick Central

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • Upper Arlington

Votes: 16 6.0%

• Total voters
I think any team can win their game this week. One of the most balanced 8 teams remaining that I can remember in a long time.
My final 4:

St. Edward - rooting for Medina, but just think St. Edward a little better.

Marysville - Originally was leaning Springfield, but questioning their ability to score points against better competition. Obviously, their defense is legit. Expecting 10-7 type of game.

Upper Arlington - I just think UA is the better team this year.

Moeller - just have a feeling LW coming off emotional win. Will LW be ready for just as much of a fight this week? Have a feeling Moeller sneaks in this year.

Rooting for an all public final 4 though as I’m a public school guy. Great great regional finals this week!

Until Friday I went with PC in the region but UA has been impressive the past two games. Bears by about three touchdowns.

I know absolutely nothing about this Marysville team can someone please give me a brief synopsis of this squad? Are they really this good?

Lakota West certainly a strong argument as they're the ones who dethroned the defending state champs
West’s defense is absolutely unreal. Definitely championship caliber. However, their offense is atrocious. Moeller has the talent to overcome West’s defense, so it should be a great game.

I think springfield played conservative last week I think they open it up this week I think there receivers will get Open deep against the marysvilles DB’s. Particularly brown and thigpen deep and Bradley over the middle
I think last week's offensive output was due to the weather. It was raining and windy, then turned to snow. But they did move the ball well and were in Findlay territory regularly. They'll be fine. Just fine.

West’s defense is absolutely unreal. Definitely championship caliber. However, their offense is atrocious. Moeller has the talent to overcome West’s defense, so it should be a great game.
So X didn’t have the talent to do anything against west? Lol. Come on man.

I know absolutely nothing about this Marysville team can someone please give me a brief synopsis of this squad? Are they really this good?
I think Marysville's one biggest weakness is they haven't really played in any close games where they had to play all 4 quarters. Early on, they did win an OT game. But since then, they got up big and generally were in firm control of games including every playoff game. They're not battle tested or experienced with playing from behind or being in tied defensive battle games. Last week, Marysville jumped out 28-0 on top of Whitmer and cruised. The lack of experience with adversity, particularly late in games, may be an issue when they run into an opponent who takes control of the game. I think that happened to Pick Central last year when X jumped out to a big 1st qtr lead. They never experienced that and may have been shell-shocked by it as they never recovered despite having plenty of time to try to mount a comeback.

Not sure his point but it is true that the money burbs are catching up and passing the city privates and many of those are closed or nearly closed enrollment because, $$$. They dont want to give away free. Indiana, only 1 of 8 in top two divisions are private. Same in Michigan. Expect the private schools to start building out where the money is as they have historially done.

I think any team can win their game this week. One of the most balanced 8 teams remaining that I can remember in a long time.
My final 4:

St. Edward - rooting for Medina, but just think St. Edward a little better.

Marysville - Originally was leaning Springfield, but questioning their ability to score points against better competition. Obviously, their defense is legit. Expecting 10-7 type of game.

Upper Arlington - I just think UA is the better team this year.

Moeller - just have a feeling LW coming off emotional win. Will LW be ready for just as much of a fight this week? Have a feeling Moeller sneaks in this year.

Rooting for an all public final 4 though as I’m a public school guy. Great great regional finals this week!
I think springfield beats marysville and I like west over moeller except I wouldn’t be surprised to see moeller win

Havenwood an idiot!! He the moron that said Private’s don’t have a chance because they recruit. You know like only Private Schools recruit??‍♂️. What’s the saying, Can’t fix Stupid??

It’s not “atrocious,” and their defense just shut out the team that boatraced Moeller. ?‍♂️

It was almost 8 weeks ago, and Moeller was without their starting QB. Not saying Moeller will win, but this is a much different Moe team than week 5 vs. St. X. If you payed attention, you should already know that?