Regional Final Host Stadium Prognostications

London would be a better option imo, more visitor side seating than Bellefontaine. Springfield brought more fans tonight than the visitor side would hold, and I'm guessing from the crowd Marysville brought to Springfield a couple years ago they'll have a large crowd too. Either Hilliard school might work as well, longer distance, but both have ample seating.
I would prefer Bellefontaine or the Hilliard schools. London having that back end of stadium facing the highway leads to some cold games

I would hope it wouldn’t be Brunswick. That’s an hour and a half West Holmes in like a half an hour for holy name. I mean the people who make these neutral sites are stupid but that is just ridiculous
I could see Wooster being in play, which would be the opposite in terms of travel between the two.

If I had to guess, the crowd will likely be in the 5-7K range (maybe a little bigger). That's why I'm hoping Wadsworth decides to host. It's the true middle ground and is a better venue than Brunswick or Wooster, simply because there is no track. It seats 7,500 so right in the attendance range.

Looking up Barberton's stadium, that would be a nice one too. I have driven by it several times and thought it was more in the 5,000 range, but if it does seat 7,200, should be big enough. Like Wadsworth, no track.

Last edited:
I could see Wooster being in play, which would be the opposite in terms of travel between the two.

If I had to guess, the crowd will likely be in the 5-7K range (maybe a little bigger). That's why I'm hoping Wadsworth decides to host. It's the true middle ground and is a better venue than Brunswick or Wooster, simply because there is no track. It seats 7,500 so right in the attendance range.

Looking up Barberton's stadium, that would be a nice one too. I have driven by it several times and thought it was more in the 5,000 range, but if it does seat 7,200, should be big enough. Like Wadsworth, no track.
Wadsworth doesn't have the best parking but a really nice stadium.

Holy name vs west Holmes will not be played in Elyria or Brunswick. That’s just dumb
I would love Wooster but it’s closer to west Holmes which I think since they are 2 seed and holy name is 8 should have advantage. But in saying that
Wadsworth, Wooster, doubtful Orville. Cloverleaf ad said they won’t be hosting this week