Canton McKinley VS St. Edward

I see this game being over at halftime.
Honestly? I don’t see the offensive firepower from the Eagles this year compared to other years. The secondary is prone to giving up a lot of passing yards too. I think it will be a lot closer with Ed’s depth helping pull away late.

All St.Eds has to do is watch the Massillon vs McKinley game. Run the ball directly at McKinley and it’s game over. Ed’s has a much more physical online than Massillon does and Massillon beat the snot out of the mutts line.

The pup's are playing well. Week ten must have woke them up. The Dawgs will be competitive but these private schools are built to wear down teams like Mck.

Honestly? I don’t see the offensive firepower from the Eagles this year compared to other years. The secondary is prone to giving up a lot of passing yards too. I think it will be a lot closer with Ed’s depth helping pull away late.
I don't really agree that the secondary is prone to giving up a lot of passing yards. There were two teams that had sustained passing success against us this year, Elder (260 yards on 38 attempts) and Moeller (268 yards on 33 attempts). Berea-Midpark broke the 200-yard barrier as well, and that was pretty much all from their D1 bound receiver Johnson. I don't know that any other team has thrown for over 200 on us. What I will say is that the secondary has been vulnerable in certain areas, primarily in covering receivers and TE's out of the slot and RB's out of the backfield. Moeller's D1 TE destroyed us, and Berea's Johnson was working from the slot on most of his big catches.

McKinley does present a challenge with their big-bodied WR's, and I expect them to win a number of matchups against our smallish secondary. The key will be keeping them in front of us, and getting tight in the redzone. So far this year, the defense has done that very well.

All St.Eds has to do is watch the Massillon vs McKinley game. Run the ball directly at McKinley and it’s game over. Ed’s has a much more physical online than Massillon does and Massillon beat the snot out of the mutts line.
And they beat the hell out of Massillon's. In any rate like to see the upset. But realisticly Eds is very healthy. Close game. Eds by 2. For Massillon I see finally that Our Tigers win an actually played state title. Go Tigers!!!

One thing I don't miss about D1 is always sticking us in Byers vs. Iggy or Ed. Guess it doesn't matter much and it is a nice stadium but kinda raw deal imo. Maybe overstating (and usually coming from underdog status) I just think it could be a little more neutral. Good luck McKinley!

I think this is a similar matchup that Fitch had with Hoban. Clearly. Ed's has better overall talent and depth, but McK will have some athletes that will be able to do damage, but can they stop Ed's? This game will probably be a similar victory for Ed's. The will probably win with a score like 40 to 17. Now BMHS did move the ball against Ed's, and McK is much more talented and a better overall team than BMHS, so this game might be more competitive, but Ed's will win by at least 20 points. I hope McK can pull it off, but they are still ironing out the issues from the summer. If they had a long time coach who really knows how to operate the team, they might have a good chance to pull the upset, but that is not the case.

GO Pups... St Eds is talented, but they can only play Eleven Men at a time... Pups need to play TWO Good Halves... Good luck to both teams, sam

Another GameDay Bulldogs against a very good team,play your best,enjoy the moment and try to move on...GO BULlDOGS!