Midwest Athletic Conference 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
who were the players that were out
Kuck - two way starter
Rindler - starting linebacker
Licklighter - defensive line
Eyink - two way starter

Do I think it would have been a different outcome had these four played, absolutely. But, take nothing away from Tri-Village they played an outstanding game, they were missing starters also, got down early and didn’t panic. Tri-Village has a real nice team, lots of speed, they play tough and play very disciplined football. I will be very interested in their matchup with St Henry.

To many mistakes. Critical holding penalty early in the game while driving. INT on a tip ball. Blocked punt…just to many mistakes. Versailles is a great ball club. I hope they take it all.
Versailles pulled the dogs off early in the 3rd up 27 It could have been a blood bath. Re-examine the second half of that game they completely took their offense away and could do anything they wanted to the D. Don’t make excuses Versailles is being kind

Last edited:
Kuck - two way starter
Rindler - starting linebacker
Licklighter - defensive line
Eyink - two way starter

Do I think it would have been a different outcome had these four played, absolutely. But, take nothing away from Tri-Village they played an outstanding game, they were missing starters also, got down early and didn’t panic. Tri-Village has a real nice team, lots of speed, they play tough and play very disciplined football. I will be very interested in their matchup with St Henry.
watched the replay, thought TV hit pretty hard, and the running back/LB is a stud....

Week 13 picks :
Blue and Gold 41 Red and Blue 6
Orange and Black 35 Purple and Gold 13
Red and White 41 Red, Blue, and White ( very racist or Patriotic colors depending on ones political views ) 12
Blue and White 28 Green and White 20
Orange and Black 34 Green and Gold ( AKA Robert A Taft Technology School ) 14

watching the Ball state game, wasn't there a lineman from St Henry that went there a couple years ago..... is he still there?

Not Football related but there will be an all MAC D4 state Volleyball championship Saturday @ 1 PM

St Henry vs New Knoxville

Congrats to both teams!
Yup should be a busy day for the Skins, but either way the MAC is getting another one Saturday which is always good.

Should be a nice caravan heading from Dayton to Lima that afternoon.

a moment away from football..... New Knoxville wins tonight in 4 ..... in Volleyball, has the St Henry girls played yet today?

i did read where the Skins had their best player out with a knee injury ALL year..... so it was NEXT GIRL UP!!!!
A Niekamp girl was probably considered our best coming into the year. She's a 6' Junior, but ya had a bad knee injury before the season started.

Game day y'all.

Week 13 and we are still alive.

Do NOT take this for granted. It can all end in 48 minutes.

Appreciate the success and be supportive in defeat.

Respect all, fear none.

Outlive your season, put a banner on that wall.

To NK today....we are all Rangers. No disrespect to SH but some things are just bigger than a title.

We could go 0-5 today, and if we do let's appreciate what the conference has done the last 25 years. The league is down this year so let's hope one can make it to week 14.

God Bless America.
God Bless the Rangers.
God Bless the MAC.
God Bless the... Coldwater Cavaliers.

How many times has NK won a team state title before today?

Was it just once - the 2008 boys basketball team?

Hell of a match today. Feel good for New Knoxville despite obviously wanting to win it for us. If it wasn't going to be us there isn't another community that I wanted it for more. As for SH, we will be back. Wish I could make it to the ball game this evening but hopefully the boys can get the job done.

i saw on Twitter that Fort Loramie is putting out the idea of building an athletic training center with a weight room, track, cages and much more. I was just curious, how many MAC schools have something like this? I know Fort Recovery does and I know St. Henry is raising money to build something but I was just curious what type of training facilities ML,Coldwater, Versailles, etc have.

i saw on Twitter that Fort Loramie is putting out the idea of building an athletic training center with a weight room, track, cages and much more. I was just curious, how many MAC schools have something like this? I know Fort Recovery does and I know St. Henry is raising money to build something but I was just curious what type of training facilities ML,Coldwater, Versailles, etc have.
Our's completed last year. I found a couple photos online if you want to get an idea of the inside. From the website it is ~20,000 sqft. including the ~3,000 sqft new weight room. I've only been in a handful of times, but it is a really impressive facility IMO given the size of the school.

Attachments

• St-Henry-Comm-Center_Hoying_1575x1050.jpg
    St-Henry-Comm-Center_Hoying_1575x1050.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 46
  • St-Henry-Comm-Center_weights_1575x1050.jpg
    St-Henry-Comm-Center_weights_1575x1050.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 46
  • St-Henry-Comm-Center_work-out_1575x10500.jpg
    St-Henry-Comm-Center_work-out_1575x10500.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 46
  • St-Henry-Community-Center-high.PNG
    St-Henry-Community-Center-high.PNG