Unbeaten Dover coaching tree

This is interesting indeed. I tip my hate to Dan Ifft.

West Holmes has no chance of getting that far.
After beating Tiffin Columbian last week West Holmes is the favorite to make it out of region 10. And on paper has better odds of making the semifinal than Dover does. West Holmes is probably a 10 pt favorite over Rocky River and then a 2 TD or more favorite over the other semifinal winner. While Dover is in 9. Kenston would be at least a TD favorite over every team in 10 that isn't West Holmes. Canfield 10 pts to 2TD favorite over them. Chardon probably 4 TD favorite. It's not a strong region while 9 is stacked.

Upper Arlington is 12-0, their head coach Justin Buttermore was an assistant at Dover under Coach Ifft for 1 season.
I don't think Coach Wallick played for Coach Ifft, while Gardner did.

Upper Arlington is 12-0, their head coach Justin Buttermore was an assistant at Dover under Coach Ifft for 1 season.
I don't think Coach Wallick played for Coach Ifft, while Gardner did.
Yes from what I understand Wallick did not play for Ifft. Coach Ifft has been assisting coach Wallick since he started running the spread. Dover gave Garaway game film on request so the Garaway kids could study Dover’s spread

Route 39 on fire this fall. Zero football losses for Dover, Garaway, Hiland and West Holmes after 12 weeks.
8BB81EC5-1C56-423B-AE19-1FC4B9556B6E.jpeg

I enjoy reading these bits of history threads. It's a name I recognize but wouldn't have known why. We had Jr come through UToledo for a bit before moving on to row the boat.

Some people got that teaching gene and better, seem to know how to pass it on. Now I'm not quite so bitter about the beat-downs he put on our poor city league school, lol.

All joking aside it is pretty special that you can take a 45 minute ride down Route 39 to check out the fall foliage and every town you go through has not had a football loss this season. Add to that they all have a Dover connection. Best of luck to the entire Dan Ifft coaching tree and their programs this weekend and beyond. GO DOVER!