Trotwood @ Bellbrook

Wow. This thread went left. As a fan of Trotwood. It was clearly stated by me at least that this was a young Trotwood team and they were not quite ready for this type of game. They are too young. now I did not think it was going to be this bad but it was and it's a big win. But I would advise the Bellbrooks of the world be careful with all the smack talking. Its' on to the next round and the teams get better and better. A win over a Trotwood team with 17 of it's 22 starters being sophomore or Freshmen should be expected. Now let's see how you move to places where you never been before, deeper into the playoffs. Trotwood folks can talk because the have been to the promise land and come away with 3 titles. Can you say that? Anyway, good luck.

Wow. This thread went left. As a fan of Trotwood. It was clearly stated by me at least that this was a young Trotwood team and they were not quite ready for this type of game. They are too young. now I did not think it was going to be this bad but it was and it's a big win. But I would advise the Bellbrooks of the world be careful with all the smack talking. Its' on to the next round and the teams get better and better. A win over a Trotwood team with 17 of it's 22 starters being sophomore or Freshmen should be expected. Now let's see how you move to places where you never been before, deeper into the playoffs. Trotwood folks can talk because the have been to the promise land and come away with 3 titles. Can you say that? Anyway, good luck.
TM has a lot of pride. They will not forget.

Considering I’ve never seen Bellbrook posters be more arrogant or talk more crap about a program on here before, I’m able to put 2 and 2 together. I come from a city that’s surrounded by country bumpkin schools like Bellbrook that have the same attitude and condescending nature that these posters have towards the city kids. YA’LL can choose not to see it, Trotwood’s been putting up with this stuff for a long time
I think most the people on here just thought Bellbrook had a better team this year. Every community has something or someone they are not proud of. I know many years in recent history the same posters on here would have picked Trotwood to smoke Bellbrook. I doubt race played much of a role in their picks.