2021 Inaugural Season: Three Rivers Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riverside- 55, Sciotoville East- 7

Looks like the Pirates will host #5 CCPA next week. Glad our Pirates earned the #4 seed!
Congratulations to TC on their “upset” tonight, even though we all expected TC to pull it off! Nice round 1 for the TRC.

MU had a very strong first round performance. I knew IH wasn't having their typical season, but that's still a playoff tradition rich program. Seeing MU hammer them was impressive. Things get much tougher for the entire league in general in Week 12.

This week's matchups:
#7 Milton-Union @ #2 Eaton: MU 17-14
SmartSelect_20211101-174627_Facebook.jpg

Regional Quarterfinal Matchups for TRC:

#7 Milton Union @ #2 Eaton
#5 CCPA @ #4 Riverside
#14 TC @ #6 St. Henry

I don't know anything about Eaton, but I like MU's chances against anyone, they're just a complete team.
CCPA has a really talented QB, if Riverside can stop him, they'll win. Riverside definitely has the advantage in the trenches.
TC vs. St. Henry will probably be the quickest game of the weekend with two run heavy offenses. I bet TC can ball control and keep it close, but expect St. Henry to pull away in the second half.

Best of luck to the remaining TRC teams!

Regional Quarterfinal Matchups for TRC:

#7 Milton Union @ #2 Eaton
#5 CCPA @ #4 Riverside
#14 TC @ #6 St. Henry

I don't know anything about Eaton, but I like MU's chances against anyone, they're just a complete team.
CCPA has a really talented QB, if Riverside can stop him, they'll win. Riverside definitely has the advantage in the trenches.
TC vs. St. Henry will probably be the quickest game of the weekend with two run heavy offenses. I bet TC can ball control and keep it close, but expect St. Henry to pull away in the second half.

Best of luck to the remaining TRC teams!
I think Riverside wins by 14.
Milton is playing it's mirror image in Eaton. It's going to be close.
TC is in for a beating. SH is tough.
I agree, best of luck to all of the TRC.

I agree, I think Indian Hill rolls anyone else in the TRC in good conditions. That should have been a closer game but we had a mudder (Neumier) and they didn’t. Cooper did what he was supposed to picking of those passes but it was the Defensive line the continually put pressure on there QB forcing errant throws. The great thing is that IH played really good in somewhat close game with some of our regions elite upper seeds. I just know if we play to our potential, we can beat anyone in our region. They are fun to watch and are finally buying what our new DC is selling. Go Dogs
Riverside would not beat indian hill. especially on a healthy field.
Riverside would defiantly beat Indian Hill, bad field or not. Pirates gave MU a really good game.

Riverside would not beat indian hill. especially on a healthy field.
I disagree. Saw both. You shouldn't have to use the field conditions to explain away a blow out.
That margin of victory was mainly because our lines blew them away all game. Riverside has the lines and the QB to compete with them. We played Riverside on a sloppy field and they played us better than IH did.
IH lost to Reading who lost to Carlisle.

Last edited:
I disagree. Saw both. You shouldn't have to use the field conditions to explain away a blow out.
That margin of victory was mainly because our lines blew them away all game. Riverside has the lines and the QB to compete with them. We played Riverside on a sloppy field and they played us better than IH did.
IH lost to Reading who lost to Carlisle.
with that logic franklin is better than milton because they beat oakwood and oakwood beat milton. riverside was not all that sloppy just a little bit rainy nothing compared to ih game. riverside quarterback was nowhere near as good as ih quarterback, ih rb was also better than theirs, indian hill on a healthy field gives milton a game between 2 scores, ih beats riverside by 3 scores

with that logic franklin is better than milton because they beat oakwood and oakwood beat milton. riverside was not all that sloppy just a little bit rainy nothing compared to ih game. riverside quarterback was nowhere near as good as ih quarterback, ih rb was also better than theirs, indian hill on a healthy field gives milton a game between 2 scores, ih beats riverside by 3 scores
Not sure what game you were at but Riverside was rainy the whole night. The IH qb didn't do squat. Neither did the rb. Riverside qb had a good night vs MU. I didn't see anything from anyone from IH. They were terrible. Oh, the field was bad...boo hoo. Didn't stop Milton. I will say that the guy that returned kickoffs for IH was the best athlete on their team.

Not sure what game you were at but Riverside was rainy the whole night. The IH qb didn't do squat. Neither did the rb. Riverside qb had a good night vs MU. I didn't see anything from anyone from IH. They were terrible. Oh, the field was bad...boo hoo. Didn't stop Milton. I will say that the guy that returned kickoffs for IH was the best athlete on their team.
it’s a very valid excuse when they’ve played 10/10 games on turf. riversides quarterback was NOT even close to ih quarterback. and it was drizzling the whole night against riverside vs a mud bath at mu

I didn't realize that MU and Northridge are Division 4. Will they stay competitive in this league or do you think they may move elsewhere if it isnt competitive enough

MU isn't really D4 though. They were in 2018 the last time the OHSAA did their job. They should be a small D5 with their current numbers. 'Ridge, Bethel and Miami East are all currently larger than MU.

MU isn't really D4 though. They were in 2018 the last time the OHSAA did their job. They should be a small D5 with their current numbers. 'Ridge, Bethel and Miami East are all currently larger than MU.
itd

its crazy mu is kind of borderline d6

itd

its crazy mu is kind of borderline d6
closer to d6 than d4

Status
Not open for further replies.