2021 Inaugural Season: Three Rivers Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a good game. Would love for a middle of the pack TRC team to get a tourney win. How us milton looking bless em. I worry the rain will hurt their speed?
I think Indian Hill matches up nicely. Not sure about how they do in the rain. Never know until they get out there.

Also something to keep in mind, Riversides in the same boat as far as first round opponent goes.. southern Ohio smaller school football is baaadddddd!
Riverside can win with an off game. Portsmouth ND looks decent on tape. Definintly a game tc can lose on an off day. Seems winnable also though.

I can post TC updates. Blessem can you post updates on Miltilon here? Anyone from riverside get some updates on here? Will be excited to see TRC scores!!!

Milton went North to South on their offense. Indian Hill was too much East and West. Not a good recipe for success on a swampy field. Hats off to the Dogs on their tough play. Great job of coaching by Coach Pearce and his staff.

I feel that Riverside would beat Indian Hill. They are tall and have a really talented QB and WR. RB is ok.
Riverside would beat them physically.

The Dogs defense mauled Indian Hill. They have vastly improved since the beginning of the season. The area where they have improved the most is in the pass defense. Coach Antonedes has them playing tough.

It appeared the rain really hurt Indian Hill on offense, however, I don’t really think they could stop Milton’s offense consistently
The line play of Milton decided that game along with Cooper Brown. 4 interceptions. What a game that young man had. I think it just kept their RB and QB off of their game. Might have made it closer.

Riverside would not beat indian hill. especially on a healthy field.
I agree, I think Indian Hill rolls anyone else in the TRC in good conditions. That should have been a closer game but we had a mudder (Neumier) and they didn’t. Cooper did what he was supposed to picking of those passes but it was the Defensive line the continually put pressure on there QB forcing errant throws. The great thing is that IH played really good in somewhat close game with some of our regions elite upper seeds. I just know if we play to our potential, we can beat anyone in our region. They are fun to watch and are finally buying what our new DC is selling. Go Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.