New Philadelphia at Hubbard Week 11

How is their offense compared to years past, new coach this year, the old one likes to throw a lot of hitches then a couple
Posts to keep the defense honest
From what I've seen. That's still a little bit of their identity. I seen some big packages for short yardage situations. Maybe running a multiple scheme? I have to watch a game from start to finish to get a better feel.

Last edited:
Just found them. Thanks. I like that they show highlights from both sides, good and bad. Hell of a job, for high school level highlights.
I was talking to the guy who does it a couple years ago, he goes to all the games he was such a nice guy, genuinely just cared about the program it’s what you need in high school sports

sassy national geographic GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Lol makes for good entertainment. But I'd really like to get a perspective on NP from one of their fans. Injuries, discipline, ect.
Truth be told it was a weird year
Nobody expected Matt Dennison to pack his bags and lie about taking a break and take another job because he saw a rebuild year coming , the job that was done with this team was impressive , we did return one of our best players but we lost a D1 FCS commit and. A few other solid players, it’s a mix of old and young guys including a young QB , we don’t commit many penalties, mostly like to run the ball as in years prior

“So good for him” “I don’t think his is uncommittable”
Just an FYI Kentucky has offered 356 kids this recruiting cycle including 29 RBs. I'm taking nothing away from Caffey, he is really good and deserves a scholarship somewhere but Kentucky and Morrow is pretty notorious for "offering " kids so it helps them get other offers. Especially this late in the cycle. My bet is this is noncommitable.

Just an FYI Kentucky has offered 356 kids this recruiting cycle including 29 RBs. I'm taking nothing away from Caffey, he is really good and deserves a scholarship somewhere but Kentucky and Morrow is pretty notorious for "offering " kids so it helps them get other offers. Especially this late in the cycle. My bet is this is noncommitable.
Kudos to Morrow for trying to help a local kid get a scholarship! Knowing that College football is a big business, why not try to help these kids anyway you can. Good luck to TC Caffey and others who are in this situation.

Kudos to Morrow for trying to help a local kid get a scholarship! Knowing that College football is a big business, why not try to help these kids anyway you can. Good luck to TC Caffey and others who are in this situation.
I don't know if kudos are exactly in order. The flip side is false hope and expectations if it doesn't lead to other offers, which happens quite a bit. My advice to all players and their families is to ask immediately if it is a commitable offer when it is given. If a school really wants you then the answer will be yes.

tcs kentucky offer is 100% commitable. they would love to have him if he wants to go there. of kentuckys 29 running backs they offered. 22 are commited to other colleges. none are commited to kentucky.

tcs kentucky offer is 100% commitable. they would love to have him if he wants to go there. of kentuckys 29 running backs they offered. 22 are commited to other colleges. none are commited to kentucky.
I'm somewhat surprised he hasn't gotten any offers from some of the Ivy's having a 4.0 GPA.

I don't know if kudos are exactly in order. The flip side is false hope and expectations if it doesn't lead to other offers, which happens quite a bit. My advice to all players and their families is to ask immediately if it is a commitable offer when it is given. If a school really wants you then the answer will be yes.
Thank you for explaining this to the idiots of the crowd

What is wrong with you? That is usually what an Ivy League school will look at. Not everything is an attack, but you do a great job of being a victim. Cry
Maybe it's because of your history of hateful rhetoric everything Hubbard.

It's not like you didn't deserve an answer like that troll.

Maybe it's because of your history of hateful rhetoric everything Hubbard.

It's not like you didn't deserve an answer like that troll.
It’s usually when there’s not an answer to brag about is when questions are answered with spite. Simple question. Not an attack.

good god, go post on the struthers playoff thread, o yea that's right you guys did not make it in.
That's why the "Hubbard Hatin' Troll" is constantly stirring up the Hubbard threads with his hateful rhetoric. He's been doing it for years.

Struthers playoff thread...??? That's priceless!

Would have loved to see TC play for the penguins, may still be in the cards, the penguins lack a dominate back right now, not many backs that can get the tough yards on the YSU roster. I would imagine Dominguez isn’t going as a RB but I could be wrong

Caffeys scholarship opportunities ride on what happens in the second season. He put up big numbers against mostly mediocre smaller teams and college recruiters take note of that. His chance on a big stage ended with a less than stellar showing, perhaps some of that falling on a poor performance by his offensive line and maybe his offensive coordinator. Friday against NP and any games beyond, should they win, will go a long way in determining whether a D-1 school is going to invest a quarter million dollar in his and possibly some other players educations. They have the size and talent. The opportunity is in front of him and his team mates. What they do with it will determine their future.

Last edited:
Curious to see what Hubbard does offensively this week, NP will try to mimic what SR did in terms of scheme. If I’m Hubbard this game can be huge for 6 and 9. Im no offensive genius, but here’s a couple things I would do as the OC this week.

1. A gun set with 6/9/22 all in the backfield and run power with a counter/read built in.

2. 3-4 wide and run 22 with less guys in the box to give him a little breathing room

3. set up some screens away from 22, maybe to a TE on the opposite site of where 22 is going

4. a couple quick bubbles then a double move for something deep, the QB isn’t the best passer but the balls that he has thrown well have been deep balls