New Philadelphia at Hubbard Week 11

next year neither of you will be on here, Hubbard loses EVERYTHING and just lost a key player next season to the U
lmfao. love the lies. now tell the masses the whole truth. tell em how hubbard actually returns a good core next year including three very good lineman & a lot of skill. tell em how theyll outwork struthers football in the offeeason again and beat them them for a 5th consec year. tell em

wrong. speaking of the irish. I hear momma dukes already told the coaches shes bringing her boy there next year
I was actually told from Ursuline people the kid from Hubbard was going there because of the offense. Things could have changed in the last couple weeks but I also know his dad told multiple people about the idea. I don’t want him to leave Hubbard for Ursuline tho I don’t want any kid to leave their school to go there

lmfao. love the lies. now tell the masses the whole truth. tell em how hubbard actually returns a good core next year including three very good lineman & a lot of skill. tell em how theyll outwork struthers football in the offeeason again and beat them them for a 5th consec year. tell em
Oh Yeah!!! His deep abiding hate doesn't let him state the actual facts.

Hubbard 34
Struthers 0

I was actually told from Ursuline people the kid from Hubbard was going there because of the offense. Things could have changed in the last couple weeks but I also know his dad told multiple people about the idea. I don’t want him to leave Hubbard for Ursuline tho I don’t want any kid to leave their school to go there
Sounds like this "Hubbard Hatin' Troll" is back pedaling when presented with the facts...lol!!

Sounds like this "Hubbard Hatin' Troll" is back pedaling when presented with the facts...lol!!
How did I pedal things can change hit as of a couple weeks ago he was going to leave Hubbard. Since you want to label me a troll I’m going to be the biggest one you’ve ever seen

His dad did not tell anyone about Ursuline. I can ask him at the IFC tomorrow if you would like. We did back today. Shoulders tomorrow. Stop down. Ask him yourself. He has no problem talking to anyone.

His dad did not tell anyone about Ursuline. I can ask him at the IFC tomorrow if you would like. We did back today. Shoulders tomorrow. Stop down. Ask him yourself. He has no problem talking to anyone.
Hell, who knows, maybe he is going to South Range next year. I'd worry about your 8th grade qb/lb going to Ursuline's open house on Thursday.

Just watched some film on NP. From what I can tell, they have some nice pieces on offense. Maybe a little below avg on the lines. A ton of missed tackles when facing bigger/physical backs. On tape I'd compare NP to Norwayne. They can score on Hubbard. Especially if Hubbard doesn't fix the issues it had in defending the flats. The Hubbard offense has to be strong this week. I don't care what they roll out, they need to execute. Like I said earlier. On paper I think Hubbard is a better team. But If NP gets early momentum this one can turn this one into a dog fight.

Just watched some film on NP. From what I can tell, they have some nice pieces on offense. Maybe a little below avg on the lines. A ton of missed tackles when facing bigger/physical backs. On tape I'd compare NP to Norwayne. They can score on Hubbard. Especially if Hubbard doesn't fix the issues it had in defending the flats. The Hubbard offense has to be strong this week. I don't care what they roll out, they need to execute. Like I said earlier. On paper I think Hubbard is a better team. But If NP gets early momentum this one can turn this one into a dog fight.
How is their offense compared to years past, new coach this year, the old one likes to throw a lot of hitches then a couple
Posts to keep the defense honest

Lol makes for good entertainment. But I'd really like to get a perspective on NP from one of their fans. Injuries, discipline, ect.
They had quite a few fans a few years ago. But I know it’s not the same program it was with their coach now coaching at Canton South. But they’re still a very good program.