Playoff: Worthington Kilbourne (4-6) at North Canton (8-2)

Viking33

Anyone know anything about Kilbourne? Looks like their 4 wins were against teams with losing records. Hoover is on a roll...but shouldn't take any team lightly. Thoughts?

If you want a scouting report, just go to twitter and search school name. Athletes like to post highlights on twitter. It appears they have a mobile QB who can throw the ball.

It's a playoff game, and anything can happen. If you lose, you go home, as simple as that. Hoover must be prepared to play. I believe they can make some noise in their region. If they make it to the finals and play against Massillon, I can't see them winning.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
First things first but a Massillon v. Hoover playoff game would be The marquee matchup in Region 7.

Good luck.

Guys, stop it with the "anything can happen" crap. Hoover is gonna crush this team. Kilbourne's chances of winning are 0.0

time house GIF

Week 2 games might be a little more tricky, but really hoping we can get Berlin/Hoover at Mansfield Arlin week 3, that will be a good football game

Now, to get back on topic, you are actually correct. I think Hoover has found their groove and are firing on all cylinders at the absolute perfect time. As I said before....Hoover wins this region.
I never left the topic. The topic is Hoover. And Mass fans are on this and other threads talking about them. Try to keep up

Guys, stop it with the "anything can happen" crap. Hoover is gonna crush this team. Kilbourne's chances of winning are 0.0

time house GIF

Week 2 games might be a little more tricky, but really hoping we can get Berlin/Hoover at Mansfield Arlin week 3, that will be a good football game
Wasn't that the name of North Canton before the war ? Thought it was named New Berlin though ? Historians ?

time house GIF

Teams that "have no chance" are the most dangerous.

Anything can happen when its win or go home.

Teams that "have no chance" are the most dangerous.

Anything can happen when its win or go home.

No, they aren't. There are dozens of teams with no chance this weekend. None of them will win.

There are also teams with bad records who are potentially dangerous because of the they players/personnel they have and the way they are coached. Those teams DO have a chance in games like this, despite being overmatched on paper.

Worthington Kilbourne is not one of those teams.

Ok. Not too much interest in this game. I'm a little nervous that Hoover is overlooking this team after the beatdown of Jackson and winning the FLC outright. Weather is going to be crappy tomorrow. Hopefully that plays into the favor of Hoover's strong run game and defense. I'm going Hoover though in a sloppy game, 21-6.

Hoover definitely has to find some sort of passing game quick. Screens and quick 10 yrd out routes to the sidelines with Dyrlund moving will do. Especially if they play Green for a 2nd time.

Baum and this team don't seem like the type to overlook a chance to play and compete. And I don't think Hoover needs their "A" game against these guys.

Hoover definitely has to find some sort of passing game quick. Screens and quick 10 yrd out routes to the sidelines with Dyrlund moving will do. Especially if they play Green for a 2nd time.
Yes a passing game does need to emerge to create more balance. But until someone consistently stops their running game first, why bother in Round 1?

Drylund has all the skills to develop into a good passer - in 2 years he could be very good - but I know its all about now.