Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oakwood

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Waynesville

• Other

• Total voters
Good luck tonight to all playing in R 16. We will know where everyone will be placed later tonight or tomorrow. I see a few games that could go either way and will change the 16 playing. Here we go!

VV let yet another 2nd half lead falter and loses to Bellbrook. VV finishes 5-5 and 4 of those loses they’ve had a lead or were within a score in the final minutes. Don’t know what to make of my Spartans. If you can throw you will have success against our secondary.

Deeper dive now that the seedlings are set:

Round 1

Wyoming over Waynesville
Eaton over Oakwood
Mcnick over Washington
Massie over Northridge
Valley View over Waverly (upset)
Bethel Tate over Shroder
Indian Hill over Milton Union
Taylor over Graham Local

Round 2

Wyoming v Valley View
Eaton v Indian Hill
McNick v Taylor
Massie v Bethel Tate

Deeper dive now that the seedlings are set:

Round 1

Wyoming over Waynesville
Eaton over Oakwood
Mcnick over Washington
Massie over Northridge
Valley View over Waverly (upset)
Bethel Tate over Shroder
Indian Hill over Milton Union
Taylor over Graham Local

Round 2

Wyoming v Valley View
Eaton v Indian Hill
McNick v Taylor
Massie v Bethel Tate
Don't think your 2nd rd matchups are correct there. Or are they not following a normal bracket setup?

Don't think your 2nd rd matchups are correct there. Or are they not following a normal bracket setup?
Wyoming 1 v Valley View 12
Eaton 2 v Indian Hill 10
Mcnick 3 v Taylor 9
Massie 4 v Bethel Tate 6

Of course R2 is speculative but I think this is correct. Let me know if I’m wrong.

Have seen IH play a few times in CHL play. Hard team to figure out. Definitely a dangerous match-up, but never really sure which team shows up.

Wyoming 1 v Valley View 12
Eaton 2 v Indian Hill 10
Mcnick 3 v Taylor 9
Massie 4 v Bethel Tate 6

Of course R2 is speculative but I think this is correct. Let me know if I’m wrong.
false. it’s a set bracket. Massie would play valley view, eaton vs indian hill, wyoming vs taylor, bethel tate vs mcnick

essentially the winner of 1vs16 plays the winner of 8vs9, 2v15 winner plays 7v10, and so on
But isn’t it “reset” after R1 going forward with the higher seed playing the lowest seed, next highest seed the next lowest seed, etc? That’s what I did in Post #44 those are round 2 game predictions.

So last year in D1 R4, Moeller (11) "upset" Hamilton (6). They did not play Lakota West (1). They played St. X (3) because they use a set bracket.

In the NCAA tourney the most common upset is a 12 over a 5 I sure that is not the case here. Having played Valley View in the past in the post season I hope we have finally got over the hump of just happy to make it to week 11 and now have the expectations to win in week 11

Not writing them off by any means. I know zero about MU but have seen IH. They have a lot of potential firepower. There are bound to be a few R1 ”upsets”
Then my advice is not to make predictions about teams you know nothing about. If indian Hill thinks they will roll over this Bulldog team then that's even better. MU has a couple of athletes too.

In the NCAA tourney the most common upset is a 12 over a 5 I sure that is not the case here. Having played Valley View in the past in the post season I hope we have finally got over the hump of just happy to make it to week 11 and now have the expectations to win in week 11
This is a very dangerous Valley View team. We beat them but it was nip and tuck the whole game.
I think Waverly has the upper hand but it will be a great game to watch.
As for Indian Hill, they better be ready for a game Friday, that's all I'm going to say.