Football Website + Debate Forum

thisisinsane

Figured this would be a nice topic to discuss in this space.

I for one am not opposed to drag queens or kings as they’re called now. I do have an issue if I bring my kid to a FOOTBALL game and then have to be subjected to this stuff. If I want my kid to go to a drag show, I’ll take him. Could you imagine a playing a football quarter at intermission of Rocky Horror?Jersey Boys? Or Cats?

Before TigerPaw gets on here and calls everyone that agrees with me a bigot, Paul Brown himself would roll in his grave if they did a drag show at PBTS.

Guess not as interesting as I thought. Definitely shows our cultural shift.

Maybe not that big of a deal. Our NFL is having Eminem and his catalog of homophobic music (real head scratcher there), a rapper that was once on trial for murder in Snoop, and Dre, a reformed millionaire gang member.
2CA6BFEB-EE4D-4943-84C5-5359490A1C67.png

I for one am not opposed to drag queens or kings as they’re called now. I do have an issue if I bring my kid to a FOOTBALL game and then have to be subjected to this stuff. If I want my kid to go to a drag show, I’ll take him. Could you imagine a playing a football quarter at intermission of Rocky Horror?Jersey Boys? Or Cats?

Before TigerPaw gets on here and calls everyone that agrees with me a bigot, Paul Brown himself would roll in his grave if they did a drag show at PBTS.
Just f***ing stupid. Glad I still live in an area that has moral values.

Ill say it.
Freakin weirdo's.

What an absolute chitshow that is.....at a HS football game? My God, that is an awful decision and heads should roll

Maybe not that big of a deal. Our NFL is having Eminem and his catalog of homophobic music (real head scratcher there), a rapper that was once on trial for murder in Snoop, and Dre, a reformed millionaire gang member.

Lol. A couple of years ago we were spitballing on one thread as to who would be that year's SB halftime act. I modestly proposed Kendrick Lamar, and that there would be plenty of white fans milling around that he could invite on-stage to sing along with him.

Seeing as how he's part of this year's hip-hop extravaganza, I just might get my wish!

I really don’t care. I find most halftime shows stupid. There are a couple decent marching bands but even most of them are garbage

You should care. It’s not about halftime band shows. It’s about validating and normalizing the collective mental illness on display to children.
You mean only the children that YOU see as worthy. In your mind that eliminates trans, gay, immigrant and all nationalities other than you and your friends. What you see as mental illness someone else sees as their lifestyle.

You mean only the children that YOU see as worthy. In your mind that eliminates trans, gay, immigrant and all nationalities other than you and your friends. What you see as mental illness someone else sees as their lifestyle.
So you and your Asian masseuse would enjoy a drag show?

Maybe not that big of a deal. Our NFL is having Eminem and his catalog of homophobic music (real head scratcher there), a rapper that was once on trial for murder in Snoop, and Dre, a reformed millionaire gang member. View attachment 22604
WHat I dont understand is.............they made their millions by rapping about drugs, murder, rape, brutalizing women, tossing the N word around like prov1 provides idiotic posts and they are the halftime show?

I had Snoop, before he was a sellout, and Dre for decades and love their old work but how in the hell can they be the act of the SB when a coach of an NFL team got the shaft for emails dating ten years back?

Y'all remember Fox's halftime show to compete during the SB before they got the NFL?
Men On Football. Best. Halftime. Ever.

It is a mental illness and keep it in the closet.
Do not forget immoral.
I know the left wants to normalize immoral behavior and anyone, such as yourself and I, who defies miscreant behavior we are just bad human beings for not accepting any and everything out there.

Thinking if you cut off your manhood you'll be a woman is mental illness.

Do not forget immoral.
I know the left wants to normalize immoral behavior and anyone, such as yourself and I, who defies miscreant behavior we are just bad human beings for not accepting any and everything out there.
For sure. I think the main thing that has been lost in all of this jockeying for position of “most offended/most marginalized” group, is that I really don’t give a ? what you want to do with your own life. Exactly what is “acceptance” look like? If I had to deal with something or someone I felt was outside the norm professionally I would treat them as I do any other person professionally. Personally (as in my personal life), I wouldn’t have to deal with a transgender per se because I wouldn’t be in that position. If a transgender person would sit next to me at the movie theater, unless they were wearing an advertisement, I would likely not know. Hence, treating them like I would anyone else, I don’t typically ask new people in my personal life what their lifestyle choices are. I don’t stand in the Chipotle line and ask people how they identify. If a manly looking woman comes up and stands behind me, I don’t: leave my place in line because I fear they could be transgender and they may infect me with a trans virus nor do I ask them what their preferred pronouns are or how they identify, because I DONT CARE.

Lol, watching heads blow up over little things.

Come on boys, if you're going to lose your chit over what you know you did as a kid when you got into mommies dresser at halloween, at least know how to attack. Use your usual "but whatabout" or search hard for an hypocrisy. Call this a case of "appropriation" and then you'll be able to talk how clever you are. Happy to give you morons the idea, now go share it with your pod-masters as if it was your original thought. Maybe he'll give you a position in the organization.

Lol, watching heads blow up over little things.

Come on boys, if you're going to lose your chit over what you know you did as a kid when you got into mommies dresser at halloween, at least know how to attack. Use your usual "but whatabout" or search hard for an hypocrisy. Call this a case of "appropriation" and then you'll be able to talk how clever you are. Happy to give you morons the idea, now go share it with your pod-masters as if it was your original thought. Maybe he'll give you a position in the organization.
WTH is this?
Are you on the right thread?

I’m there to watch football. What the band nerds do with their time is of no concern to me.

Understood.

However, that’s like me saying I don’t care about the election fraud my family is discussing because I sat down to enjoy my refreshing glass of iced tea. It would be silly of me to ignore a bigger issue because I was momentarily involved in a smaller one.

Morality is relative, criminal is not. I can't say I see anything definitively immoral about this story, drag, or LGBTQ. Can someone specify what about this they find immoral?