Week 9 Massillon vs Wooster

The play calling is still baffling me. Anytime thsee OC's find success doing something, they completely abandon it for 3 or 4 series. Having a little success running the ball and they're bound and determined to throw the ball. ?‍♂️

Felt like a scrimmage. Personnel wise and play calling. Alot of experimenting going on for this late in the season. 2nd season starts Monday let's hope for the best.

We'll need Hartson back but Lennix was a good addition to the backfield. He can at least get to the outside occasionally, and occasionally is refreshing in recent years.

We'll need Hartson back but Lennix was a good addition to the backfield. He can at least get to the outside occasionally, and occasionally is refreshing in recent years.
Lenix is a natural with the ball in his hands. He should definitely have a bigger offensive role. Having plays actually designed to go outside helps too. Sometimes the OC flips to page 2 of the playbook, but not often.

Lenix is a natural with the ball in his hands. He should definitely have a bigger offensive role. Having plays actually designed to go outside helps too. Sometimes the OC flips to page 2 of the playbook, but not often.

We've gone from a D coordinator's nightmare to him salivating. Is what it is. Not like the O staff forgot everything they knew before the season started, but at this point we haven't figured much out and buck stops somewhere. Routes, timing, drops, protection, run blocking, snaps, effort, nothing working very well. Growing pains I guess. That said bar is alot higher here now than for most. Future still bright.

We've gone from a D coordinator's nightmare to him salivating. Is what it is. Not like the O staff forgot everything they knew before the season started, but at this point we haven't figured much out and buck stops somewhere. Routes, timing, drops, protection, run blocking, snaps, effort, nothing working very well. Growing pains I guess. That said bar is alot higher here now than for most. Future still bright.
I think we have to remember that Slaughter and Hartson have only played 1 game together.

I mean were the O coordinators ever actually “good” or did they just have Jayden Ballard making them look good for 3-4 years lol

I was glad to see lennox get the ball the kid got wheel's.
Felt like a scrimmage. Personnel wise and play calling. Alot of experimenting going on for this late in the season. 2nd season starts Monday let's hope for the best.

Yeah but we haven’t had any real attrition to the group and have had all summer (no restrictions on coaching) and fall to figure out which are the best 5 and yet here we are just thrilled if we can execute a snap let alone actually run or pass block.
We better figure out how to run block this week because we know Moore’s game plan for Saturday.