TRC Game of the week...(7-1) Milton-Union vs (6-2) Northridge

Northridge and Milton are playing sloppy ball. We are fortunate to be ahead. #15 for Ridge is a very good athlete. Milton needs to get the urgency back and hammer this one home. Riverside will be as good next week on the road.

Northridge and Milton are playing sloppy ball. We are fortunate to be ahead. #15 for Ridge is a very good athlete. Milton needs to get the urgency back and hammer this one home. Riverside will be as good next week on the road.
I feel like Pierce is thinking of what they need to
Be able to do for playoffs. I feel if they were patient on offense they could score every series. Must cut out turnovers and penalties

Can any of the teams that Milton has played so far turn it around by next year? The league is really bad except for Milton and maybe Riverside(unknown at this time).

And the conversation by this conference is sad. Every school in it outside of Milton is a basketball-soccer school. Covington might be back and Riverside will have to dig deep to beat this Milton team.

Can any of the teams that Milton has played so far turn it around by next year? The league is really bad except for Milton and maybe Riverside(unknown at this time).
Troy Christian has something like 17 seniors this year. They will potentiality be Bradford like next year. My guess is Lehman continues to struggle as will Bethel. Riverside historically will not remain this strong. Should be Milton and Northridge battle for foreseeable future with an occasional Covington or East thrown in. Pretty much exactly as predicted when this thing got started. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing to always be playing for second place. Happens about the same in the MAC. Coldwater and Marion have a pretty firm grip on #1 in the MAC and Versailles (Riverside), St Henry (Troy Christian), Minster (Covington) who is most often very good but not this year, the little brother types like Anna, Fort Recovery, Delphos (Miami East, Lehman) and your doormat Parkway (Bethel) large schools in conference that just don't have it most every year. So the Three Rivers Conference is just like the MAC, only much, much different in skill level.

I think Miami East, Riverside, Covington will be much better next year. Northridge is decent because of a good senior class. Turpin is a good athlete, but, not against other good athletes. #15 for Northridge was the best player they had. Dude was a complete stud.
I think the TRC will come around but Milton is a football school and this league will see them at the top as long as Pearce, Antonides, Dickinson, Blackburn, etc are there. If they leave, then Milton won't be as dominating.
The coach at Northridge needs to hang up his hat. He's not a good coach, in my opinion. He has plenty of talent there to not get pounded like they did last night. If Milton wanted to, again this week, they could've scored 60.
I expect a much tougher game this week from a very good Riverside team.
The TRC will be fine. Give it some time to develop.

I think Miami East, Riverside, Covington will be much better next year. Northridge is decent because of a good senior class. Turpin is a good athlete, but, not against other good athletes. #15 for Northridge was the best player they had. Dude was a complete stud.
I think the TRC will come around but Milton is a football school and this league will see them at the top as long as Pearce, Antonides, Dickinson, Blackburn, etc are there. If they leave, then Milton won't be as dominating.
The coach at Northridge needs to hang up his hat. He's not a good coach, in my opinion. He has plenty of talent there to not get pounded like they did last night. If Milton wanted to, again this week, they could've scored 60.
I expect a much tougher game this week from a very good Riverside team.
The TRC will be fine. Give it some time to develop.
I would agree on the Northridge coach, he needs to go. On their scoring drive they featured 15 and were able to do some things but after that he did not see as much action. I think the coaches plan is for Turpin to break of long touchdown runs by creating his own space and you cannot do that against better teams. Troy Christian would have beat them if one of their key players had not gone down.

I'm still thinking Riverside is a trap game. These kids better be on their stuff traveling up there next week. They have a huge target on their backs now. I think they can overwhelm them if they focus and play confident but not cocky. Milton would have walked away with the Buckeye division this year. Oakwood was a fluke loss. I'm expecting a 10-0 season next year. Hardest game of the year will be at Valley View. The TRC will be weaker in 22 than this year. ?.

Troy Christian has something like 17 seniors this year. They will potentiality be Bradford like next year. My guess is Lehman continues to struggle as will Bethel. Riverside historically will not remain this strong. Should be Milton and Northridge battle for foreseeable future with an occasional Covington or East thrown in. Pretty much exactly as predicted when this thing got started. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing to always be playing for second place. Happens about the same in the MAC. Coldwater and Marion have a pretty firm grip on #1 in the MAC and Versailles (Riverside), St Henry (Troy Christian), Minster (Covington) who is most often very good but not this year, the little brother types like Anna, Fort Recovery, Delphos (Miami East, Lehman) and your doormat Parkway (Bethel) large schools in conference that just don't have it most every year. So the Three Rivers Conference is just like the MAC, only much, much different in skill level.
They will remember being called bardford. 8 of their most important players are not seniors. You entire point is not wrong though. I just dont see the drop that bad, they will be able to beat anyone outside MU and Riverside next year.

I'm still thinking Riverside is a trap game. These kids better be on their stuff traveling up there next week. They have a huge target on their backs now. I think they can overwhelm them if they focus and play confident but not cocky. Milton would have walked away with the Buckeye division this year. Oakwood was a fluke loss. I'm expecting a 10-0 season next year. Hardest game of the year will be at Valley View. The TRC will be weaker in 22 than this year. ?.
It was a trap game for tc. River came out with more energy by a long shot. It was by far the most physical team TC faced all year. But if MU marches their energy you will be fine. Riverside impressed me greatly.

I would agree on the Northridge coach, he needs to go. On their scoring drive they featured 15 and were able to do some things but after that he did not see as much action. I think the coaches plan is for Turpin to break of long touchdown runs by creating his own space and you cannot do that against better teams. Troy Christian would have beat them if one of their key players had not gone down.
I agree that the northridge coach is not good, but being a transplant here in Milton for 20 years and a graduate of Northridge, I still have a lot of people close to that program and hear the inside scoop. Bob Smith is the highest paid coach in the Miami valley and until this year has not won more than 4-5 games in a year for almost 20 years. Bob Smith also takes most of that money and nightly makes sure these kids have food before they go to bed, he buys there cleats if they can’t afford them, he constantly checks on them to see what they need. Not many kids in Milton go to bed hungry so it’s a different game down there. Is it frustrating to lose year in and year out? Most definitely but what makes a better coach a winning record or a little humanity. If you heard the stories I’ve heard it’s amazing he fields a team at all. God bless all these kids

Northridge needs to fire the entire coaching staff. They have been bad for way too long. Not sure if they have open enrollment but if not, that needs to change as well. They should roll through that league every year in football, basketball and track.

I agree that the northridge coach is not good, but being a transplant here in Milton for 20 years and a graduate of Northridge, I still have a lot of people close to that program and hear the inside scoop. Bob Smith is the highest paid coach in the Miami valley and until this year has not won more than 4-5 games in a year for almost 20 years. Bob Smith also takes most of that money and nightly makes sure these kids have food before they go to bed, he buys there cleats if they can’t afford them, he constantly checks on them to see what they need. Not many kids in Milton go to bed hungry so it’s a different game down there. Is it frustrating to lose year in and year out? Most definitely but what makes a better coach a winning record or a little humanity. If you heard the stories I’ve heard it’s amazing he fields a team at all. God bless all these kids
I did not say he was a bad person, I am sure he does a lot but couldn’t he remain on staff and they get someone in there that might produce a better team with his help?

Northridge needs to fire the entire coaching staff. They have been bad for way too long. Not sure if they have open enrollment but if not, that needs to change as well. They should roll through that league every year in football, basketball and track.
Not football. They will never roll over Milton and likely not Covington after they right that ship. But field a team that competes at a D4 level. Smith is a good man, great example for those kids, but he would be able to do a lot of that as a AD, asst coach, etc. Nothing against that man personally. What he does as an educator and coach is likely unmatched.
My hats off to any coach at the HS level. 7-3 is a good season for Northridge.
Add for Riverside, remember that Milton was without their two starting RB's vs TC. Riverside also got smacked by Northridge. My money is on these Milton kids pulling out a close win.

Not football. They will never roll over Milton and likely not Covington after they right that ship. But field a team that competes at a D4 level. Smith is a good man, great example for those kids, but he would be able to do a lot of that as a AD, asst coach, etc. Nothing against that man personally. What he does as an educator and coach is likely unmatched.
My hats off to any coach at the HS level. 7-3 is a good season for Northridge.
Add for Riverside, remember that Milton was without their two starting RB's vs TC. Riverside also got smacked by Northridge. My money is on these Milton kids pulling out a close win.
I disagree. If they had the right coaching staff, they are set up nicely based on their location. If you take what they have, add in 2-3 transfers from Wayne, Dayton Public, Trotwood. This is the one advantage Northridge has over most of the teams in their league.

I disagree. If they had the right coaching staff, they are set up nicely based on their location. If you take what they have, add in 2-3 transfers from Wayne, Dayton Public, Trotwood. This is the one advantage Northridge has over most of the teams in their league.
Da Ridge will never dominate in football. Basketball, maybe. But this is a very strong basketball conference. Track, Milton has been winning track consistently.
It's not like Ridge is a bastion of talent that no one else has.

SmartSelect_20211017-113654_Edge.jpg