Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

Got Covid - of course I'm Vaxxed - got 2nd Pfizer shot late Feb

Did my 10 / 11 days of Isolation & Work - after 3 positives .... Finally tested Negative on Sunday Morning

Bought myself a New Car !

Wonderful news on both fronts. One question on the new car thing did you have to order it? The new car dealerships still seem to be ghost towns as far as having cars on inventory. i still keep hearing the chips are still the hold up.

Wonderful news on both fronts. One question on the new car thing did you have to order it? The new car dealerships still seem to be ghost towns as far as having cars on inventory. i still keep hearing the chips are still the hold up.

I get a plan discount and was able to find exactly what I wanted on the lot. Yes it's slim pickings !!!!
I was not allowing all my buying incentives to expire last weekend.

Not long ago I talk to my salesman at Toyota and he told me they only had one new P/U on the lot and it was a Tundra , but not a crew cab and he said they would be sitting on it for a while before it sold. 17 to 20 weeks wait if you ordered Tacoma which would have been my choice.

Post something good.

Hmmm.

Well, with the steelers tanking it will be less stressful and possibly more free time the rest of the year on Sunday's.

Did quite a bit of travelling for a month so that was fun and got to meet quite a few interesting people.

Price of hot dogs seem to have stabilized so I can feed the family again.

UC beat ND
Bengals 3-1
FCC starting over as FCC 3.0...maybe a chance to right a ship as they earn their 3rd wooden spoon.
Very surprised to see so much RED sprinkled into the crowd on saturday.
Every week, except this one, i had received alerts for free tix to ND games from an organization I am in so they, like Ohio State, must have an issue with selling tickets.

ND is a destination venue that makes it attractive to visiting fans that is no doubt.

I would like to think ND is full of season ticket holders, and I imagine many are older and/or legacy that it has been passed down from generations.

With ticket prices and such I can absolutely see a number of them selling some of the high profile games to defray some of the season tickets costs.

My buddies and I were Steeler season ticket holders for a decade plus. It was a 600 mile round trip so that made it tough to make a lot of trips but we would make sure to put up some of the big games to help with the cost each year.

Ndakasi: because the cycle of life is positive. Expect this to make the movie sniffs thread soon.
Ndakasi_2009.jpg

_120890529_d92d2ad8-b427-4c84-b0cf-3addbe8fca4c.jpg

_106544711_e4922507-673a-4f2f-b91d-3479994a870b.jpg

_120887262_gettyimages-1345162368-1.jpg

Got this one in the Alumni magazine as it was someone from the university leading the trials. Anyone having seen someone, particularly a kid suffering malaria knows the visions sticks in your head. British GlaxoSmithKline has developed a vaccine for one of the most deadly versions and another team has discovered that Imitinib used to fight leukemia kills all malaria parasites within three days. This doesn't remove all prevention needs, insecticides, nets... but will save many from the most deadly predator on the planet.

Went to doctor, my blood pressure is down. Being on that side of town was convenient to that healthy Middle East market. I've eaten near a half pound of baklava.. It's good for the blood pressure so I hear.
Need to start Yoga back up. It's good for blood pressure. Just been lazy about it. Thanks for mentioning

Need to start Yoga back up. It's good for blood pressure. Just been lazy about it. Thanks for mentioning
Good luck! High blood pressure is not good for the blood pressure I found out.

I dont see how putting my foot behind my head will lower my blood pressure. There's not likely anyone in this neighborhood that teachers it anyways.

Sealed shower walls, hoping they will be easier to clean going forward.

Didn't know they could be sealed. Oh, the wasted energy over the years! ?