Horse patrols suspended at border......

I mean, they volunteered for the gig, right? If they wanted to sit on their butts all day, I guess they could just resign or quit out of principle. I heard that's the new thing to do these days.
Yea, they volunteered to walk all day in the blistering heat chasing illegal immigrants on foot. Yup, that's what they signed up for. Don't be stupid.

I mean, they volunteered for the gig, right? If they wanted to sit on their butts all day, I guess they could just resign or quit out of principle. I heard that's the new thing to do these days.
I say let’s just open all the borders, what could go wrong? Just asylum seekers looking for a better life is all ??

So you think “some” borders should be open? Our borders and laws regarding illegal entry are either enforced or they’re not. Pretty simple concept ??
Never said "some" borders should be open either. You're making stuff up now.

Horses have been used by the border patrol since the 20s, due to the terrain that they have to cover. Still, it's pretty hilarious that Uncle Joe is literally making policy based on a lie spread by some blue check twitter people. ?
Just think if Trump did this…. You ain’t black if you dont vote for me Joe gets a pass…

Aren't you the same $chit-heel who claims to be Native American? Kudos, you enjoy Haitians being whipped who are trying to gain entry into this country.

Says the same dopes arguing about how tragic it was that those poor Afghan's who fell from the planes trying to get out of that $chithole. Be consistent at least.

I'd take those Haitians, who walked thousands of miles with nothing but what they could carry over your candy arses any day. ;)
Big difference between Afgan and Haiti. SJ created the Kabul exit disaster, Haiti has been a disaster - forever.

The only hilarious thing here is people taking me literal when I say "walked" 1000 miles. Hitch-hiked, jumped trains, etc. They certainly did not drive in their personal cars from S. America.

As for your last sentence, can you blame them?

So you often lie or exaggerate to try to prove a false narrative.
Check.;)

In that terrain horses make sense. Those guys are doing what they are trained to do. Texas Gov. Abbott is doing what his state elected him to do. Biden is actually doing what Trump did.

I wonder how many of those border security guards are a generation or two removed from an illegal immigrant?
i'm sorry how do you think Trump is the same as Biden on the border?

Always Start with the Assumption the Media is Full of it.​

View attachment 21604

Good god you're gullible.
He votes liberal despite knowing their policies are garbage...of course he is.

At least ProV, Happy, Harry etc dont know any better.
Asylum seekers.
They passed through numerous countries in which they couldve seeken asylum. If they specifically want asylum here they should apply at the US embassy in their country or any of the adjoining countries they passed through.

In that terrain horses make sense. Those guys are doing what they are trained to do. Texas Gov. Abbott is doing what his state elected him to do. Biden is actually doing what Trump did.

I wonder how many of those border security guards are a generation or two removed from an illegal immigrant?
None.

Only ignorant people believe Haitians were whipped.

You figure they walked, and from Haiti? That's hilarious.

Most of them lived somewhere other than Haiti, but they learned that if you show up with a child, or claim to be pregnant, you get a free pass to enter.
Exactly. They are gaming the system.

I understand you are late to the game but the whipping is in reference to a couple people not caring IF they were.

The only hilarious thing here is people taking me literal when I say "walked" 1000 miles. Hitch-hiked, jumped trains, etc. They certainly did not drive in their personal cars from S. America.

As for your last sentence, can you blame them?
Yes I can, but even more than them I blame the idiots in charge who have thrown open the border

Doing what Trump did? ?

I’m sure it was the unvaccinated Horse Border Patrol Agents causing the alleged embarrassing behavior (just doing their jobs)in Del Rio?. This President is a totally incompetent FN moron!

This is just a diversion. Biden created a disaster at the border, everything he has done or said has made it worse, so the idea is "Don't look at that, look at this fake scandal that I am expressing faux outrage about." Bill Clinton was fantastic at this. Joe? Not so much.

It's Orwellian. Biden is suggesting that BP agents protecting America are criminals when the criminals are these people crossing our border illegally. Biden is flipping reality on its head. The heroes are criminals and the criminals are heroes.

This is just a diversion. Biden created a disaster at the border, everything he has done or said has made it worse, so the idea is "Don't look at that, look at this fake scandal that I am expressing faux outrage about." Bill Clinton was fantastic at this. Joe? Not so much.

It's Orwellian. Biden is suggesting that BP agents protecting America are criminals when the criminals are these people crossing our border illegally. Biden is flipping reality on its head. The heroes are criminals and the criminals are heroes.
Great post though it pisses me off it is accurate ???

Yes, this is the new Democratic Party - law enforcement bad - criminals heroes or victims, ( unless their white ).

I do think all agents that were on horseback whether they hit people with the reins or not, whether they twirled the reins or not, in fact I think agents whether they were on houseback or not, whether they were even there or not need to be charged with the crime and do time. Did I cover every agent? Just do a way with the border patrol and all Ice Agents that is the goal of the Democrats is it not. Just do it!!!!!!!