Horse patrols suspended at border......

Tesoro

Last edited:

Apparently slavery wasn't all that bad according to someone who should know as she, at 170 years old, is the last living former American slave. Maxine Waters thinks that getting corralled by Border Patrol Agents, before being allowed to enter the wealthiest country in the world and being given free education, medical care, housing and food is worse than slavery. I thought otherwise, but, like I said, she should know.

Last edited:
Apparently slavery wasn't all that bad according to someone who should know as she, at 170 years old, is the last living former American slave. Maxie Waters thinks that getting corralled by Border Patrol Agents, before being allowed to enter the wealthiest country in the world and being given free education, medical care, housing and food is worse than slavery. I thought otherwise, but, like I said, she should know.

Shes such a dumb witch. They weren't being whipped.

"why do we have horse patrols"?

Hmmm...I thought the liberals were for clean energy use? It's amazing just how dumb you have to be to be a liberal.
The outrage should be at millions pouring across our border illegally.

Hmmm...I thought the liberals were for clean energy use? It's amazing just how dumb you have to be to be a liberal.
methane gas..... just ask Cosmo.... don't give them Baked beans....

the first time the dumazz liberal politicians, decided to open up their pie holes.... is when the mounted border agents were seen doing their jobs...not once did you see these clowns come out about kids being dropped over 30 foot walls, or dying out in the desert for their trip or storming the gates, or having 10,000 illegals show up at the border, or having over 200,000 illegals come into America EVERY MONTH..... and first thing these commies do is critize Border agents doing their JOBS!!!! liberal should be embarrassed by these clowns!!!

From 15K bridge trolls Saturday, to 3K today...and the Babbles Administration can't say for sure where those 12K went?

Most incompetent President ever, and it ain't even close.

if any of those border patrol agents who were riding their horses are punished.... i hope ALL border patrol agents , get the flu for a couple of days.....

They were doing their job... go to about any LARGE city, and to help control crowds... they usaully bring in the mounted police to help control the crowd... STANDARD procedure..... and you have silly politicians like MAX waters, some bald black chick, Biden himself and the Little red liar hood Psaki...... attacking the border patrol!!!!!!... and of course silly Al Sharpton actually was at the border today and got his GRIFTER ace heckled, and he quit talking after 2 minutes.....

Last edited:
I heard Kamala say "this needs to be investigated"...isn't she the appointed border czar or some crap? So is she calling for us to investigate her own bad policies, her own lack of guidance and failures?
About time you stupid bitch!

I heard Kamala say "this needs to be investigated"...isn't she the appointed border czar or some crap? So is she calling for us to investigate her own bad policies, her own lack of guidance and failures?
SHE HAS no right TO SPEAK ON WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE BORDER.... none!!!!!

Hell yeah great post!

so

so golf ball boy , where are these illegals at?

He won't answer.

The sad part is they know exactly what they did with these criminals, and they're lying about it.

Wait until the end of next week when the Moonbats fail to raise the debt ceiling. The lid's about to come off this mother flucker.

He won't answer.

The sad part is they know exactly what they did with these criminals, and they're lying about it.

Wait until the end of next week when the Moonbats fail to raise the debt ceiling. The lid's about to come off this mother flucker.

Stupid.

Shes such a dumb witch. They weren't being whipped.
And who cares if they were?
Aren't you the same $chit-heel who claims to be Native American? Kudos, you enjoy Haitians being whipped who are trying to gain entry into this country.
Says the same dopes arguing about how tragic it was that those poor Afghan's who fell from the planes trying to get out of that $chithole. Be consistent at least.

I'd take those Haitians, who walked thousands of miles with nothing but what they could carry over your candy arses any day. ;)

Aren't you the same $chit-heel who claims to be Native American? Kudos, you enjoy Haitians being whipped who are trying to gain entry into this country.

Says the same dopes arguing about how tragic it was that those poor Afghan's who fell from the planes trying to get out of that $chithole. Be consistent at least.

I'd take those Haitians, who walked thousands of miles with nothing but what they could carry over your candy arses any day. ;)
No, I don't care if criminals get whipped. Another dullard that has an issue with the word "Illegal"

Too funny. Arguing with someone who is not even here. This entire thread is a bunch of backslapping BS. Congrats.
Nothing funny about the border or any of the garbage that this administration has brought us. But you voted for this nonsense so I guess you have to endorse it even though you know better.

Whipped? They should be shot. Yeah they are trying to gain entry...ILLEGALLY. they have no right to come strolling across the border. Either we have a border or we dont. Without one you have no country.

There is a process to enter this country. They can get in line like everyone else. What is going on is anarchy.

It wasnt tragic that the idiots fell from a plane, the tragedy was they were allowed to get there in the first place. An absolute disaster of securing a site. It's a miracle someone strapped with a bomb wasnt among them.

I'm sure you would take them...as they collect welfare while being paid under the table.