Week 6: Canton McKinley at North Canton Hoover

IUDOGS

It's Friday September 17, 2021

Week 6: Canton McKinley (2-2) at North Canton Hoover (1-3)

Where: North Canton Memorial Stadium

When: Friday September 26, 2021

Kick Off Time: 7:00 PM

CalPrep.com has it:

Canton McKinley +12

Weather

Sunny with some clouds

High: 71

Low: 51

13% Chance of Rain

Wind: SW 8 mph

;) :D :cool: :) :p :unsure:

This is IUDOGS signing off.

I think this will be a close hard hitting game.Hoover has really improved.I know there last 2 games were not against good teams but they shut out both teams and there offense is clicking on all cylinders.They should be able to move the ball on McKinley's poor defense.The Bulldogs defense looked good against Green because there stars Simmonds and Martin did not play.

The Bulldogs should score around 28 points and Hoover should score about 28 points on McKinley's poor defense.McKinley's defense stinks and there run defense really stinks.

This should be a good game and It's at North Canton.

Ah Big Bulldog...giving every excuse already just in case mck loses. But then when mck wins it will be a whole different load of crap. ?

I still love 1 of the games I went to a while back. Mck students were holding "murda hoova" signs. Keep it classy canton thugs

Hoover secondary will be challenged. No matter if the MCK defense is good or bad, they still have the speed and athletes. I can't see Hoover stopping the MCK passing game. Baum never defeated MCK, which is another factor. Hoover has home-field advantage not sure that is enough for a win. Hoover's past two opponents didn’t provide any challenge, so the strength of schedule also comes into play. I think we'll have a close game. I’m pulling for Hoover to win this one 27 to 24.

Hoover always plays Canton McKinley tough, even though Bulldogs have won 10 consecutive years in a row against Hooverville. It will be a very well contested game. However, I also cannot envision Hoover shutting down the McKinley passing game. Both Bulldog QBs playing well; outstanding wide receiver corps. McKinley defense, though not outstanding, is improving week by week, against quality opponents. The defense coaches are very seasoned and knowledgeable, and consistently make sound adjustments throughout the game. Predict: McK 28 - Hoover 20.
(IMO, "Viking33" seems like a very bitter and mean spirited person) :LOL:

Ah Big Bulldog...giving every excuse already just in case mck loses. But then when mck wins it will be a whole different load of crap. ?

Ah yh2...Flying under the radar again.So if Hoover wins we have to hear his load of crap.

Wait all Hoover fans are flying under the radar again in case Hoover loses 12 years in a row.

Hoover always plays Canton McKinley tough, even though Bulldogs have won 10 consecutive years in a row against Hooverville. It will be a very well contested game. However, I also cannot envision Hoover shutting down the McKinley passing game. Both Bulldog QBs playing well; outstanding wide receiver corps. McKinley defense, though not outstanding, is improving week by week, against quality opponents. The defense coaches are very seasoned and knowledgeable, and consistently make sound adjustments throughout the game. Predict: McK 28 - Hoover 20.
(IMO, "Viking33" seems like a very bitter and mean spirited person) :LOL:
Not bitter at all? but think what you will