2021 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
My official game preview for this week’s showdown on the gridiron between Warren G. Harding and Massillon is now available for view at the following link.

As part of the 50th anniversary of Harding’s 1971 state championship team, they will be wearing their Panther throwback jerseys.

Class act Worm !!! Great article !
Love the atmosphere at Warren, looking forward to a great game Friday night !

Really. We got our tickets around 12:45 PM.? Maybe they got bombarded with ticket requests?
Season ticket holders are able to get tickets today along with the parents. I believe ( And I may be wrong :) ) that the site is somehow reading our email address and is granting access to those who are supposed to be able to get tickets today. I also was able to get mine.

Season ticket holders are able to get tickets today along with the parents. I believe ( And I may be wrong :) ) that the site is somehow reading our email address and is granting access to those who are supposed to be able to get tickets today. I also was able to get mine.
Makes sense. Thanks!?

My official game preview for this week’s showdown on the gridiron between Warren G. Harding and Massillon is now available for view at the following link.

As part of the 50th anniversary of Harding’s 1971 state championship team, they will be wearing their Panther throwback jerseys.

I would love for you guys to revert back to those colors and unis !! Thank you for your article !! Best wishes except for this Friday :)

The ticket service said the game is sold out.

They double checked and confirmed, that there isn't a malfunction and the game isn't appearing on the site because of that reason.

Last edited:
The ticket service said the game is sold out.

They double checked and confirmed, that there isn't a malfunction and the game isn't appearing on the site because of that reason.

Harding's link won't activate until Wednesday at 12. Not sure if it was active earlier today or not, but as far as I know, only parents of players can purchase tickets today.

Harding's link won't activate until Wednesday at 12. Not sure if it was active earlier today or not, but as far as I know, only parents of players can purchase tickets today.
I logged in as a season ticket holder because others had posted they could access it. I checked with the ticket service, to confirm if there was a problem?

Will miss fighting the game crowd and the food at the Buena Vista!

I left with 1:50 left in the game....the score when I left was Massillon JV 28 - McKinley JV 0

Massillon had 2 TD's called back. And McKinley never really threatened. Probably had 20-30 total yards. McKinley went 4 and out many times and most of the time it was 4th and more than 10, sometimes it was 4th and WAY more than 10.

I left with 1:50 left in the game....the score when I left was Massillon JV 28 - McKinley JV 0

Massillon had 2 TD's called back. And McKinley never really threatened. Probably had 20-30 total yards. McKinley went 4 and out many times and most of the time it was 4th and more than 10, sometimes it was 4th and WAY more than 10.
FINAL SCORE

Canton McKinley————-0
Massillon Washington——28

I logged in as a season ticket holder because others had posted they could access it. I checked with the ticket service, to confirm if there was a problem?

Will miss fighting the game crowd and the food at the Buena Vista!

Did you apply the code that was in the pdf from the email ?

Hard to believe this game is sold out already. Tickets don't even go on sale to the general public until Wednesday.

I received no code in the e-mail:

Good morning!

All ticket sales for the away game next week vs Warren Harding are online only.

Attached to this email are the directions and link to purchase tickets. This is the

only way to purchase tickets.

Ticket sales for season ticket holders and parents will begin on Sunday, September

5th at noon and will end on Wednesday at noon when tickets then become open to the

general public. Sales will end on Friday at 3:00 pm. There will be no tickets sold at the

gate.

Massillon fans must enter at the Atlantic St. gate. There is no crossing over between sides once you enter the stadium. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Go Tigers!

Michelle

The company that handles the tickets advised the game was sold out. I logged into the application with the e-mail I have on my seasons tickets and the Warren MS game is the only one listed.

UPDATE:

Finally got the file attachment opened on my phone.

Opened the Warren ticket site and entered the code and could purchase tickets there.

Last edited:
I received no code in the e-mail:

Good morning!

All ticket sales for the away game next week vs Warren Harding are online only.

Attached to this email are the directions and link to purchase tickets. This is the

only way to purchase tickets.

Ticket sales for season ticket holders and parents will begin on Sunday, September

5th at noon and will end on Wednesday at noon when tickets then become open to the

general public. Sales will end on Friday at 3:00 pm. There will be no tickets sold at the

gate.

Massillon fans must enter at the Atlantic St. gate. There is no crossing over between sides once you enter the stadium. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Go Tigers!

Michelle

The company that handles the tickets advised the game was sold out. I logged into the application with the e-mail I have on my seasons tickets and the Warren MS game is the only one listed.

UPDATE:

Finally got the file attachment opened on my phone.

Opened the Warren ticket site and entered the code and could purchase tickets there.

With that email you should have gotten a PDF with ordering instructions from Warren with the code to apply

Status
Not open for further replies.