2021 Inaugural Season: Three Rivers Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dixie played a decent half of a scrimmage. Not telltale of a season. TC is still my pick to push MU for the TRC this year. Riverside as well.
I live 2 minutes from TC high and the activity there is really booming.

In regards to the Bethel vs TVS scrimmage, I can state that Bethel did not look very good. They played 1 quarter of varsity action and lost to TVS 14-0. As for how they did against Cedarville, I'm not sure...
That's a good outcome for TVS. How are they looking?

So, Milton seems to be very talented this year. I'm uncertain about their ability to run through their schedule though. Valley View, Oakwood, Covington, Riverside and Troy Christian will be tough games. Milton will be bigger than last year and a little more experienced.

So, Milton seems to be very talented this year. I'm uncertain about their ability to run through their schedule though. Valley View, Oakwood, Covington, Riverside and Troy Christian will be tough games. Milton will be bigger than last year and a little more experienced.
IMO Milton will go no worse than 8-2. I think the only games I would consider a toss up are Valley View & Oakwood. They drill the other 8 teams on their schedule.

Milton Union COULD ago 10-0.

Oakwood will be improved
Valley View should drop off, at least this season
Riverside is a solid D7 team but you rarely see D7 teams beat very good D4 teams
Troy Christian won’t be their yet this year. think they will be very good in 2022
Milton is lucky that Covington should be down at least this season.

T
Your being a gentleman. MU just has play makers the other schools don't. It's 10 and 0 with 5 plus running clocks.

2nd place is a war. great stuff.

Milton Union COULD ago 10-0.

Oakwood will be improved
Valley View should drop off, at least this season
Riverside is a solid D7 team but you rarely see D7 teams beat very good D4 teams
Troy Christian won’t be their yet this year. think they will be very good in 2022
Milton is lucky that Covington should be down at least this season.
pretty sure TC has something like 18 seniors and much lower numbers after that. I think this is their best shot for a few years.

League Standings:
Riverside 1-0
Milton-Union 1-0
Northridge 1-0
Bethel 0-1
Covington 0-1
Miami East 0-1
Lehman 0-1
Troy Christian 0-1

Week 2 schedule:
(1-0) Riverside vs (1-0) Northeastern
(1-0) Milton-Union vs (1-0) Valley View
(1-0) Northridge at (0-1) Oakwood
(0-1) Bethel at (0-1) Kenton Ridge
(1-0) Covington vs (1-0) Mechanicsburg
(0-1) Miami East at (1-0) Carlisle
(0-1) Lehman at (1-0) New Bremen
(0-1) Troy Christian vs (0-0) Hillcrest Academy

Last edited:
Disappointing performance week one from this conference.
About what I expected wins and losses wise. Did not expect Covington and East to lose by the margins they did, but Bethel and Troy Christian played closer games that most expected.

Week 2 does not look any easier. I'm predicting another 3-5 result.

Status
Not open for further replies.