2021 Football

I watched White routinely run by defenders before he was hurt. I saw Bryant do the same last year. If you can get both on the field at the same time, "Katy bar the door". There is no high school defense that could shut them both down simultaneously. GBM

Saw Brandon White ran a 4.28 40 at Iowa State Camp. That is blazing. He and Bryant are going to be fun to watch this Fall!

I hope they move White around and make defenses find him. Move him around every play. Put him in the slot and then at the wideout position. Line him up in the backfield and motion him out. Run jet sweep with him. Make the defense find him and if you get a mismatch it hopefully can be a big play. Interested to see the QB competition and how that plays out. Good to finally have two quality QB's. Any word on how the OL looks? GBM!

The school has said nothing about TV this year. Just a link to buy season tickets and just now for individual tickets for this Friday’s game. If they tell us, I’ll post.

The school has said nothing about TV this year. Just a link to buy season tickets and just now for individual tickets for this Friday’s game. If they tell us, I’ll post.

The new Ad is off to a great start. Absolutely nothing about ticket sales, Streaming of the game's, the website roster on the website roster is a complete joke. Impressive?

I saw a post that the game will be broadcast on tape delay by SportTime Ohio....not sure what that is or how to access or time they are broadcasting.

There is no video broadcast this year for away games, just home games. The Moeller administration decided to not use ESP Media anymore for their website and broadcasts and are going to try to do it in house. Bad decision.

There is no video broadcast this year for away games, just home games. The Moeller administration decided to not use ESP Media anymore for their website and broadcasts and are going to try to do it in house. Bad decision.
St X does a lot of sport events, home and away, with an in house student led team. Perhaps that’s what Moeller’s goal is there. And I have to give it up for St X on that, they do a nice job. Per the last Moe podcast, AD said broadcast is available via Vimeo. Here is the link:

Last edited:
I watched White routinely run by defenders before he was hurt. I saw Bryant do the same last year. If you can get both on the field at the same time, "Katy bar the door". There is no high school defense that could shut them both down simultaneously. GBM

White and Bryant combined for 10 catches for 206 Yds and 3 TD's. They both can fly. Not a bad start!

Freshmen and/or JV results anyone? Nothing on the "LetsGoBigMoe" website. Rosters are virtually non existent. Starting to resemble inactive status :( GBM

How hard can it be to put out an accurate updated roster? There’s only like 35 guys on the sites roster. Numbers and positions aren’t even right for a lot of the guys

Trinity forfeiting Saturday's game.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210826-160604__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210826-160604__01.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 31
No Brandon White in week three? Any updates? No disrespect to the other QBs in the GCL-S, but Moe's QB is the most impressive so far. Moe running back #24 is also ahead of the rest of the running back pack. GBM

Moe’s QB has good stats so far, but he has excellent weapons in White, Bryant, Kattus and Marshall. He will need to be mistake free against the league in order for Moe to have a chance.

Moe’s RB Marshall (only a sophomore) is going to be special. RB Weeder has been a nice complement to him in the backfield. RB Goins must be injured bc he is also talented.

As far as B. White and his status, I’m not sure. He was there Friday night in a hoodie. He was not using crutches, so that’s good.

Looking forward to the trip to Ironton and the historic stadium.

Moe will have to wait for the X game to find what they really have. Pretty easy schedule so far

I noticed starting QB sidelined for Ironton. Injury or precautionary?
He did not travel with the team Friday. He was sick, non covid illness. George filled in nicely. I’m not sure it will make a difference who plays Friday against the St X defense. If it’s Noah, hopefully he can fair better than last time he played X; he threw 4 INTs.