Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

Happy Juneteenth!
Just got the call to go home (little did they know I was working from home today anyways).

Dont think I ever heard of this until yesterday but I am all for another paid holiday. Too bad storms are on their way or id be on the lake already

Celebrating my white privilege on Juneteenth by getting on the lake.
Twice.

Maybe a third later to see the fireworks.

1 + 1 = 2

Been awhile since you took Math? Now, this a paragraph or two and pictures with circles and arrows that goes along with it.

Got a dusting of rain yesterday. The weeds in my sexy lawn (50 shades of green) were getting thirsty, fed them and knocked down some dust. Looked out my window this morning and my car was covered with what looked like pepper. Went out, flying ants by the thousands, stuck to the dew on my car. Always something new. Have a great one positive crowd.

Happy Fathers Day to all the good dads out there. Regardless of race, creed, or political persuasion, if you are loving, disciplining, guiding, teaching, and protecting, you are making a big difference. If you love their mother, you are making a massive difference.

Last edited:
Happy Fathers Day to all the good dads out there. Regardless of race, creed, or political persuasion, if you are loving, disciplining, guiding, and protecting, you are making a big difference. If you love their mother, you are making a massive difference.
FB_IMG_16241132176659400.jpg

It is Father's Day and I have been so blessed. Father of four, grandfather to thirteen, and great grandfather of twelve with one on the way and many more to come I would think.
Wow . That’s a lot of birthday cards . Congrats . That’s quite a family . Big families are a blessing . Immediate family and my family just two kids but tons of first cousins and extended family . A blessing indeed .

Someone sent this to me earlier on the week, so I passed it on to a few friends as a laugher.

One of my friends told me about his Uncle Frank - who was married to his aunt, had a couple kids, then left her for Aunt Marvin. So he questioned the truth of the statement.

I modified it to: "You are here because - at least once - your father wasnt acting queer."

Then we were in full agreement.?

Went to subway....person in front of me paid for my sub.
Don't know why.

Get home and a check for nearly 400 bucks stating I overpaid state taxes in like 2017.

Huh.

And today I didn't even have to use my AK, it was a good day.

Went to subway....person in front of me paid for my sub.
Don't know why.

Get home and a check for nearly 400 bucks stating I overpaid state taxes in like 2017.

Huh.

And today I didn't even have to use my AK, it was a good day.
You're suppose to pay for the next I think. 400 bucks was nice Is your AK Russian?

England did not invade anyone today, yet.

Saw a blurb from a book, "All the Countries We've Ever Invaded: And the Few We Never Got Round To" really puts the British Empire in perspective. There are only... wait for it... 22 countries that England never invaded. That floored me. Here's the list.

Andorra, Belarus, Bolivia, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Republic of Congo, Guatemala, Ivory Coast, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mali, Marshall Islands, Monaco, Mongolia, Paraguay, Sao Tome and Principe, Sweden, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Vatican City.

Just came back from dinner. Took some Rose Fish in for the restaurant to prepare. Lazy day style, wow. Too stuffed to move. Going to miss the storm by a day.