Critical Race Theory

Don’t agree. It’s been around for 60 years. If that is true, why has it taken so long to become in issue. 2022 midterms is my guess.
Because it's getting ramped up and more widespread. With the way the news cycle works , this is too early for November of 2022. Parents are rising up to get these race baiting and divisive teachings out of schools where they arise

It is the 2022 "caravans" got to fire up the BASE!!!!!
Morning Monday GIF

Tax cuts generally increase government revenue in the long run. That has been a basic tenant of Republicans for the last 100 years. Surprised you forgot that being such a good republican and all.

9/11 happened in Bushes first year.
That does not seem to play out in the numbers but don’t let the facts get in the way of the propaganda.

When did the Cult internal memo come out to start making a thing of CRT? Was there a specific “go live” date?

Not that it matters with this as I've never said every school has crt in it. You could be a lucky one who has seen zero of it.

Just being a teacher isn't considerable on this. My girlfriend is a teacher and high up btw and can't talk about this with any knowledge
You’re girlfriend? Lucky girl.

Not that it matters with this as I've never said every school has crt in it. You could be a lucky one who has seen zero of it.

Just being a teacher isn't considerable on this. My girlfriend is a teacher and high up btw and can't talk about this with any knowledge
A high up teacher, huh. Impressive.

When did the Cult internal memo come out to start making a thing of CRT? Was there a specific “go live” date?

Check your Democratic Emails ...... It appears it coincides about the "Time" when Zuck realized his hundreds of millions
of dollars spent had pulled it off

Just listen to Bill Burrs monologue on SNL. That’s all you need to hear to realize all this stupid stuff is coming from dumb white women.

I see nothing wrong with this change as long as you leave blame and guilt shaming out of the conversation.
Agree 100%. There are all sorts of ways you can teach about the shameful treatment of Black Americans back in the day without resorting to a blood libel in the way CRT does.

But then CRT is not about teaching anything to anyone. It's a blunt force ideology designed to sow racial differences. It's a substitute for the failed class division tactics that the left tried to use to divide and conquer America. That approach failed amid the general prosperity of a vibrant American middle class.

Crusaders has been right about this from day one. CRT is a tool used by Marxists to overturn America's constitutional form of government and capitalist economy. It's a dangerous and deeply cynical ploy that will likely get out of hand. The only thing worse then a civil or religious war is a race war and this flirts with one.

The cartoon on the left is correct.

The cartoon on the right is dishonest as redlining has been taught and is well understood without any prompting by critical race theory proponents.

So why the lie?
sorry, you NEED more data to prove or disprove The cartoon on the left is correct.

agree ??

If I recall, you said high up teacher or something similar. What is that?
Clearly talking about being high up on the totem pole in terms of teaching. Pay, being a chair , influence , leadership etc.

Now go get some fresh air and take a break from arguing all day everyday on a high school message board

Clearly talking about being high up on the totem pole in terms of teaching. Pay, being a chair , influence , leadership etc.

Now go get some fresh air and take a break from arguing all day everyday on a high school message board
So she is a principal, superintendent, or administrator?