ESPN: First Actively Gay NFL Player

Don't want to hear about it and don't care are basically the same response. People don't want to hear about it because they don't care about it.

Believing it's unnatural doesn't make you homophobic. I said it's not natural but also said I don't care what he does.
It's not really the same thing. If you did not care, it would not bother you to hear about it.

So now you're talking about animals humping each other? I think you're on the wrong website. Either way, you should totally test out your brilliant biological theory on the 'prolonged absence of the opposite sex and how it turns you gay'. No doubt that the ghost of Alfred Nobel is already holding for you on line two. (y)

What?

I just told you animals aren't "gay" as Prodummy asserted, and you've stupidly defended.

When you have to resort to falsifying a quote and attributing it to me, you're losing badly.

Probably best to just tap out.

What?

I just told you animals aren't "gay" as Prodummy asserted, and you've stupidly defended.

When you have to resort to falsifying a quote and attributing it to me, you're losing badly.

Probably best to just tap out.
Comedy Fail GIF by The Weekly with Charlie Pickering

Don't want to hear about it and don't care are basically the same response. People don't want to hear about it because they don't care about it.

Believing it's unnatural doesn't make you homophobic. I said it's not natural but also said I don't care what he does.
Bingo.
Just because many people, more than will ever admit because they dont want to be villified, feel it is just wrong, immoral and sinful doesnt mean they will descriminate or be what they call 'homophobic'.

Ever heard the phrase from Ghandi?
One can 'hate the sin, love the sinner'.

I see it no different than anything else in life a person may do that is bad and questionable.
Someone gets into trouble, whatever it may be, you can still like the person but disagree/dislike/hate the bad things they have done.

Same can be said about this issue.

To be 'forced' and shamed into accepting abhorrent behavior, and have it shoved into our faces all of June, is just plain wrong and when many of us dont 'accept' the immoral behavior they say we full of hate.

No.

We just dont like to promote, accept sinful behavior.

Nothing more, nothing less.

And I just told you what I was referring to. Do you think I was referencing normality within the confines of Indian Pond or Urbana?

What? You said--
Homosexuality is totally normal. It is common, expected, and typical of all cultures and species of living creatures.

You referred to "all cultures and species of living creatures." That statement is demonstrably stupid.

Your backflips are hilarious.

It’s funny bc with Nassib coming out you heard how “hyper masculine” the NFL was and how he might not be accepted by the locker room. Well, what racial group makes up most of the NFL? Again, being “woke” on one issue isn’t a guarantee to be “woke” on all issues.
I think the NFL/Goodell has been pretty clear what the corporate policy is, so I expect those who arent "woke" on this issue to keep it to themselves.

But there is always that one guy who talks before they think, and the sports media will be in a frenzy to find that guy. After all, bringing down the wrath of the mob on a target and creating a firestorm of controversy seems to be fun and profitable.

Awesome! You understand. Try to be a little smarter about it next time junior.

Your dismissed.
It's hilarious that you're trying to insert ProV1 into your biology lesson from yesterday. If you're whining to him about cow on cow action, I wasn't paying attention. I'm talking about your assertions ITT from yesterday. Hope this helps!

Bingo.
Just because many people, more than will ever admit because they dont want to be villified, feel it is just wrong, immoral and sinful doesnt mean they will descriminate or be what they call 'homophobic'.

Ever heard the phrase from Ghandi?
One can 'hate the sin, love the sinner'.

I see it no different than anything else in life a person may do that is bad and questionable.
Someone gets into trouble, whatever it may be, you can still like the person but disagree/dislike/hate the bad things they have done.

Same can be said about this issue.

To be 'forced' and shamed into accepting abhorrent behavior, and have it shoved into our faces all of June, is just plain wrong and when many of us dont 'accept' the immoral behavior they say we full of hate.

No.

We just dont like to promote, accept sinful behavior.

Nothing more, nothing less.
LOL. You just said that many people think it is wrong, homophobic, and sinful. OK. Replace the term homophobic with highly judgmental people who think it abhorrent sinful behavior. Now, be honest with yourself and tell me that their attitude does not create bias that leads to discrimination. Does that discrimination lead to discriminatory action. Not that you would be in a position to hire anybody, but I doubt you would hire an open flamer and expose yourself to a walking example abhorrent sinful behavior all day long.

What? You said--

You referred to "all cultures and species of living creatures." That statement is demonstrably stupid.

Your backflips are hilarious.
All cultures was obviously a poor choice of words. There are certainly sub-cultures in the US like Indian Pond or Berlin (as I have come to learn from this thread) that flatly reject homosexuality. I suppose this is comparable to how some Middle East countries view woman and gay people.

All cultures was obviously a poor choice of words.

Holy crap, that may be a first for you. Agreed. Don't forget, "all species" was an equally poor choice.

There are certainly sub-cultures in the US like Indian Pond or Berlin (as I have come to learn from this thread) that flatly reject homosexuality.

False. You just pulled that out of your butt.

I suppose this is comparable to how some Middle East countries view woman and gay people.

This seems hyperbolic.

It's hilarious that you're trying to insert ProV1 into your biology lesson from yesterday. If you're whining to him about cow on cow action, I wasn't paying attention. I'm talking about your assertions ITT from yesterday. Hope this helps!

You're dismissed.

I dont tell everyone im straight...nobody cares......if he wants equal treatment, no need to tell everybody, nobody cares....IMO
I'm wondering if he'll regret this. I'll wager many already knew and it didn't matter. Now everything he does matters. One thing is for sure, we haven't heard the last of the gay football player.

Holy crap, that may be a first for you. Agreed. Don't forget, "all species" was an equally poor choice.

False. You just pulled that out of your butt.

This seems hyperbolic.
I have admitted poor word choice many times on this Board. All species was also poor. Should have said many. Please see this thread, it was posted that Berlin almost unilaterally rejects homosexuality. If Indian Pond or Urbana is accepting, I would be a bit surprised but will take your expert word for it.

Who is "we"? Pubs do all the time.
I dont see people as Republicans, Democrats, etc.
I see them as Americans.

Until more start doing the same we will always be devisive.

When I said we, and it seems obvious, I am talking about those whom believe homosexuality in immoral and sinful.

Simple if you take off political blinders that too many people are wearing, on both sides.

Who is "we"? Pubs do all the time.
I dont see people as Republicans, Democrats, etc.
I see them as Americans.

Until more start doing the same we will always be devisive.

When I said we, and it seems obvious, I am talking about those whom believe homosexuality in immoral and sinful.

Simple if you take off political blinders that too many people are wearing, on both sides.

Oh come on, keep smacking the snot out of him.

It's immensely entertaining.

You Christians and your high road take the fun out of everything! lol
I get very uncomfortable watching trainwrecks and breakdowns.

There is a really good book called "Foolproofing Your Life". It helps you differentiate between foolishness that we all engage in, and a true, dyed in the wool, fool. It describes the characteristics and traits, and all the different kinds of chaos your fool can cause you, and then what steps you can take to get out ahead of your fool and control the amount of chaos you allow them to create.

The stakes arent very high, and the steps not difficult, when the fool is some pitiful soul on an internet forum, but when it is your child, sibling, parents, etc., it becomes very difficult and challenging. Your love for your fool is what keeps you engaged, but your engagement is what feeds the fool and sustains them, so you have to do some counter-intuitive things.

Anyway, there comes a point when your fool shows clearly that they are devoted to their path that you have to stop encouraging them in that - for their sake as much as yours. FWIW

There is a really good book called "Foolproofing Your Life". It helps you differentiate between foolishness that we all engage in, and a true, dyed in the wool, fool. It describes the characteristics and traits, and all the different kinds of chaos your fool can cause you, and then what steps you can take to get out ahead of your fool and control the amount of chaos you allow them to create.

The stakes arent very high, and the steps not difficult, when the fool is some pitiful soul on an internet forum, but when it is your child, sibling, parents, etc., it becomes very difficult and challenging. Your love for your fool is what keeps you engaged, but your engagement is what feeds the fool and sustains them, so you have to do some counter-intuitive things.

Anyway, there comes a point when your fool shows clearly that they are devoted to their path that you have to stop encouraging them in that - for their sake as much as yours. FWIW
Wow. You are quite the old, arrogant, and ignorant crack pot. Rather than post lies and amateur hour internet lectures, simply go find some gays in Berlin and give them some problems.

An dog humps a couch or a leg..or another male dog because it feels good, not because it's gay.
Similar to a gay guy I guess.

Either you missed this the other day when I posted it, or I've subliminally conditioned you. lol
1624465058211.png