2021 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, MWHS has one, Gareon Conley at the present time. Devin Smith, another recent Massillon grad, wasn’t signed by another team. Now, we could 2 or 3 more graduates very soon In the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have Nate Moore and a world class staff.

We have to fantastic backs.

We have a huge talented and strong line.

We have the black swarm defense.

We have the best fans on Earth ready to get back and support their team.
You are correct. It starts “in the trenches.” No question, one of this team’s strengths, will be the offensive line.

I’ve heard a lot of good things about McElroy.

I got a chance to watch Burick and he has some potential. If he grew this off season he might be good.

I’d heard a lot of good things about Slaughter for a long time. Hoban played Shane Hamm early and he won 3 state titles. Only our black swarm defense kept him from 4.

I don’t know Slaughter but he’s he’s close and the coaches think he can handle it, I say play the kid and let him grow.

I’ve heard a lot of good things about McElroy.

I got a chance to watch Burick and he has some potential. If he grew this off season he might be good.

I’d heard a lot of good things about Slaughter for a long time. Hoban played Shane Hamm early and he won 3 state titles. Only our black swarm defense kept him from 4.

I don’t know Slaughter but he’s he’s close and the coaches think he can handle it, I say play the kid and let him grow.

They could work him in here and there to get his feet wet and take it from there. Hopefully won't be (needed) though. I could definitely see as a sophomore though.

They could work him in here and there to get his feet wet and take it from there. Hopefully won't be (needed) though. I could definitely see as a sophomore though.
Don't feel bad we're working on 6 qbs w a new system. 2 seniors, 2 sophomores, 2 freshmen. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.