Critical Race Theory

So you're a Reagan/Bush republican? You do know that there was a big difference between Reagan and GH /GR Bush right? And do you think either would defend CRT?
Not a big difference in Reagan and HW, and that included taxes. W lost his way a bit, but both Bushes saw through Trump, and I think they would see through stupidity like “they’re trying to take our red meat”, stand down and stand by, and the FBI was responsible for the insurrection of January 6th. Or any number of incredibly stupid concepts coming from today’s GOP. I think they would be embarrassed by today’s party and you should be too. They would not have let this really stupid CRT debate even take place.

Not a big difference in Reagan and HW, and that included taxes. W lost his way a bit, but both Bushes saw through Trump, and I think they would see through stupidity like “they’re trying to take our red meat”, stand down and stand by, and the FBI was responsible for the insurrection of January 6th. Or any number of incredibly stupid concepts coming from today’s GOP. I think they would be embarrassed by today’s party and you should be too. They would not have let this really stupid CRT debate even take place.
There was a huge difference between Reagan & HW Bush on taxes.

The only thing the Bushes saw in Trump was a man who destroyed their carefully planned dynastic promotion of Jeb!

The FBI wasn't responsible for January 6 but they played a disturbing role before, during and after that event.

So what exactly are the "incredibly stupid concepts coming from today's GOP"? Do you mean being against an open southern border? Or are you talking about trying to level the economic playing field with China? Or maybe you don't like a merit based immigration policy? Or is it the new republican reluctance to nation build all over the world? Or do you want higher taxes? Be specific before throwing out how stupid the "concepts" are.

I'm not embarrassed in the least by today's GOP. The CRT debate is an essential battle ground for the future of America. How is it "stupid" to actively oppose this racist, progressive garbage?

Oh and fighting CRT is also good politics. In my book that's a win/win. Or are you one of those "republicans" who doesn't like to win elections? You know the kind that's more interested in selling books and filling cruise ships.

Hey moron . You are using that quote to say I was talking about my middle school when I clearly mentioned both schools

You also couldn't give one example of me lying over the years here despite saying I have a reputation for it. Notice nobody supported you in that. Because you flat out made it up.

Posted just one below. The guy had also stated that all republicans are white supremacists . People like that shoudlnt be around kids. And he was forced to resign and did so
I just gave you one. Twisting yourself by arguing about which schools is sad and alarming. You are a pathetic lying mess.

The details here are easy to miss but the response reveals their true nature: they believe all there is to society is power and oppression (Marxian ideas) and their mission lies on those lines - they don't want to end power and oppression, they want to reverse it in their favor and those who oppose them are only there to maintain their own power and position as oppressors. This is a far more appeal attempt at "equality" and "social justice" for the power-hungry than what created much of the Civil Rights movements that they masquerade as being an extension or continuation of. This is why they cling to hard to the past and shut down all paths to true unity and reconciliation. That would end their game
Wow. That is some insight. Not sure it applies to anything here but it sounds super impressive.

I just gave you one. Twisting yourself by arguing about which schools is sad and alarming. You are a pathetic lying mess.
History of lying isn't just a current thread. That's not history. You lied and couldn't back up that lie. Failure.

Again I never lied at all in this thread. You just don't know how to read. Even when quoting me and posting a screenshot you couldn't read it. You're worse than Biden

History of lying isn't just a current thread. That's not history. You lied and couldn't back up that lie. Failure.

Again I never lied at all in this thread. You just don't know how to read. Even when quoting me and posting a screenshot you couldn't read it. You're worse than Biden
1624321298946.gif

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness".

Written by the slave holder Thomas Jefferson. This one passage spelled the doom of slavery in America.
Correct....but they did not see slaves as men. PERIOD.

And you chose to vote for Biden Harris.

People like me bring it up because you pathetically tried to lie and said you were a republican. The democrats on here don't have it brought up because they don't pull this schoolboy level stuff and sack up to admit what they are
There are no republicans they are done. You have MAGA Conspiracy Nuts. RINO. Middling Dems and Progressive Dems

Reagan would be a RINO. Eisnehower a Marxist.

Paul Ryan Calls on GOP to Lessen Reliance on Trump​

The former House speaker wants Republicans to avoid focusing on cultural skirmishes at the expense of policy issues​

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness".

Written by the slave holder Thomas Jefferson. This one passage spelled the doom of slavery in America.
Did he emancipate the Slaves of the South? NO
Did he release his slaves? Eventually
Did he give Slaves citizenship and the right to vote? NO
Did he add language to the DoI to keep slaves? YES
Did he sleep with his female slaves and have children? YES

Correct....but they did not see slaves as men. PERIOD.
Wrong again. We know from Jefferson's other writings that he was deeply conflicted by Slavery as was George Washington. Adams and Franklin who also contributed to the constitution had to know the linguistic trick Jefferson pulled here. And for sure Jefferson knew damn well that he was planting the seeds of slavery's destruction in the USA with those words.

It’s not cute at all, it’s sad. You’re obviously desperate for attention
Yappi is not a tool for getting attention. It is a online forum of about 30 posting people. I get more attention in my house and on the rare occasion when nobody is here, I can walk across the street to dozens of people.

Yappi is way exercise your mind in solitude.

Did he emancipate the Slaves of the South? NO
Did he release his slaves? Eventually
Did he give Slaves citizenship and the right to vote? NO
Did he add language to the DoI to keep slaves? YES
Did he sleep with his female slaves and have children? YES
So you believe the USA should have become a monarchy and not a republic with Jefferson as King? Because only if Jefferson was King could he have emancipated the slaves at the birth of America or given them citizenship and the vote.

BTW, didn't Jefferson's treatment of the slave children he fathered demonstrate that he thought of them as men & women?

Yappi is not a tool for getting attention. It is a online forum of about 30 posting people. I get more attention in my house and on the rare occasion when nobody is here, I can walk across the street to dozens of people.

Yappi is way exercise your mind in solitude.
listen nothing like the holidays GIF

Wrong again. We know from Jefferson's other writings that he was deeply conflicted by Slavery as was George Washington. Adams and Franklin who also contributed to the constitution had to know the linguistic trick Jefferson pulled here. And for sure Jefferson knew damn well that he was planting the seeds of slavery's destruction in the USA with those words.
Probably but he certainly did not advocate that a black man was equal to a white man or that they had rights. Slavery was abolished when? He knew it was morally wrong and against the principles of the constitution but also knew his constituents did not consider black men as men....worthy of freedom, citizenship, rights, owning land or being a human being. They bred slaves stole babies, raped woman, aborted babies, beat and murdered slaves....so other than that...he was woke.

Probably but he certainly did not advocate that a black man was equal to a white man or that they had rights. Slavery was abolished when? He knew it was morally wrong and against the principles of the constitution but also knew his constituents did not consider black men as men....worthy of freedom, citizenship, rights, owning land or being a human being. They bred slaves stole babies, raped woman, aborted babies, beat and murdered slaves....so other than that...he was woke.
Judas Priest are you really holding the founders in 1776 to the morals of today? That's sophomoric thinking of the simplest kind.