Critical Race Theory

Clear, concise truth gets ignored by the Left if they can get away with it.

If you have ever had someone in your life that was hiding the truth, desperate that it not be revealed, you see them react in predictable ways. In general, people like that need "smoke" to hide the light of the truth. They lie, deceive, misdefine, mischaracterize, miscontextualize, etc. They will simply act as if some evidence of the truth hasn't been presented and see if ignoring it will make it go away, but if they are forced to confront it, then we get into denial, deflection, distraction, reversal, rabbit holes, and a few other manipulative techniques.

Smoke can be very effective, but it has one big weakness - it has no substance, no staying power. One can keep cranking out smoke to try to keep the truth obscured, but it is exhausting and time is the great revealer and smoke dissipater. It just can't be sustained long term and when it clears, there is the truth where it was the whole time.

Ever notice how short a memory the Left has?
They said this or that about Covid a year ago and many of those things have been totally debunked, but government responses to the virus used that smoke to justify their actions. There are dozens of examples, or you could choose virtually any issue and it applies. There is never any accountability for the bad policy they impose on others, no admission of making wrong and harmful declarations of "truth" - only, it seems, that anything is justified to achieve short-term political advantage. When forced to talk about these failures, we see the manipulative techniques come out forcefully.

Seems to me it would be easier to say, "Yeah, defunding the police was a galactically stupid idea. Learned my lesson on that one." If the last few years has taught me anything, it is that the Left is totally incapable of introspection and learning from mistakes in ideas and rhetoric because they won't even acknowledge them - but they are pros at cranking out smoke.
This^ is why a complicit media and rigged elections (even just in a few key districts) are so scary, with this made-for-Twitter, low info electorate. One leg of their stool needs sawn off and burned.

As we have discussed at length...those democrats are republicans now. You understand this right?
No, those Democrats are dead, but their legacy and business model lives on at the Dem HQ -

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

That^ is hate speech. I am merely the messenger, and if you lash out at me, you are acting like a chump. And I am far better informed than yourself, evidently.

You are mean, but I guess you are happier than someone now?
His name has always been ironic.

Outstanding.

IF America has a bright future, it is with kids that think as this kid does in leadership someday. We are headed quickly downward otherwise. We ALL must have EQUAL opportunity, and race-based outcomes are immaterial if we do not ALSO quantify effort by race. Anything else is BS.

My school district has signs posted on every campus, and has distributed them throughout the community, that read "Knights for Unity!".

I have no desire to be "United" with people that demand to receive special treatment that gives them a codified advantage over my children just because my kids have white skin and testicles. Y'all can go straight to hell. Crack a book, get a side job like I did, but you can kiss my if you believe you deserve to stand on my kids' necks because of their draw in the genetic lottery.

You hear me? Drop dead, go to hell, whatever, you scam artists. No more free sh1t. Get busy.

Outstanding.

IF America has a bright future, it is with kids that think as this kid does in leadership someday. We are headed quickly downward otherwise. We ALL must have EQUAL opportunity, and race-based outcomes are immaterial if we do not ALSO quantify effort by race. Anything else is BS.

My school district has signs posted on every campus, and has distributed them throughout the community, that read "Knights for Unity!".

I have no desire to be "United" with people that demand to receive special treatment that gives them a codified advantage over my children just because my kids have white skin and testicles. Y'all can go straight to hell. Crack a book, get a side job like I did, but you can kiss my if you believe you deserve to stand on my kids' necks because of their draw in the genetic lottery.

You hear me? Drop dead, go to hell, whatever, you scam artists. No more free sh1t. Get busy.
If you had a little more passion and felt stronger about this, you would be able to help us understand how you view this issue!

?

It really is not about teaching CRT it is about teaching about any of the struggles America has experienced with the racial justice and equality. How do you teach history if you cannot say Black Americans faced racism. (HINT: Look at our founding documents)

And Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans and Asian Americans and Irish Americans and Italian Americans and Greek Americans and Hungarian Americans and so on.....Teach it all or teach none of it.

So teach how Italians were lynched en masse in New Orleans and blacks were part of the lynch mob. You going to teach that?
Sure. If it happened teach it...but don't kid yourself into thinking Italian Americans have faced the same level of racial injustice as black americans.

Sure. If it happened teach it...but don't kid yourself into thinking Italian Americans have faced the same level of racial injustice as black americans.
Natives have, if not worse...and all of the injustices, regardless of who the victims were, are rooted in the Democratic Party. Will that be taught?

It really is not about teaching CRT it is about teaching about any of the struggles America has experienced with the racial justice and equality. How do you teach history if you cannot say Black Americans faced racism. (HINT: Look at our founding documents)

Every one knows that history ?‍♂️

It actually is about teaching racist doctrine that signals out a particular race and demands they feel guilty for something they never took part in (and elevating others to victimhood for something they never suffered)

Reading the last few pages, notice how hard our resident leftists, and the sources they cited, are working so hard to frame this issue - and the extent they are willing to go.

I love to watch the struggle when people try to offer alternative explanations to what is obvious and redefine ideas into things they were never defined as - until there was wide recognition.

But the reason they have lost control of the narrative of CRT is because they never created an honest one. It was 100% stealth that they hid behind a bunch of other names under the general banner of a new approach to social justice.

They replaced "equality" (a foundational freedom concept) with ""equity" (an authoritarian Marxist concept as they are using it).

There was the creation of the term "anti-racist" (a clever way to define and obfuscate one who supports an overtly racist theory) to replace "non-racist" or "color-blind" (which defines the American constitution's approach to race).

I could go on and on, but the bottom line is that you dont get less racism from practicing it, and you dont get more justice from promoting injustices.
""non-racist" or "color-blind" (which defines the American constitution's approach to race)"
gosh not in its original form

Article I Section 2
Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.

Article IV Section 2
No Person held to Service or Labour in one State, under the Laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in Consequence of any Law or Regulation therein, be discharged from such Service or Labour, but shall be delivered up on Claim of the Party to whom such Service or Labour may be due.

CRT is going To teach my 12 year old son that his best friend that my son is the reason he won’t be able get ahead in life. Nether no that currently but it will be instituted this coming school year. I enjoy my interaction with my sons friend when he comes over. He’s polite and my son is always happy after he heads home. It’s a joke. Kids don’t see color or race just like kids don’t see rich or poor. All they know what makes them happy and sad. Just like little league sports, parents make everything worse.

A brother and sister that has the privilege to grow up in a family and live with their mom and not sold off as an infant....but lets teach about "happy slaves"

View attachment 18206
You still don't get it. Teaching the atrocities of what happened in history is not the issue. Trying to make someone feel guilty for those atrocities today is wrong and will only continue building division.