AP News is a joke

I read about this last night and saw comments in an article that targeted Trump and Republicans. Several of the "eyewitnesses" said that it was clearly intentional. Another rush to judgement to score political points. Even the articles today still imply some devious intent by right wing agitators. The fake news is churning out another misleading narrative to "prove" how bad their opposition is.

I read about this last night and saw comments in an article that targeted Trump and Republicans. Several of the "eyewitnesses" said that it was clearly intentional. Another rush to judgement to score political points. Even the articles today still imply some devious intent by right wing agitators. The fake news is churning out another misleading narrative to "prove" how bad their opposition is.
Just another fake news story. It's malicious behavior and these news sources should be bankrupted. Gerbils

How does this have anything to do with the AP? All they did was quote the Lauderdale mayor. Nothing more and nothing less. Made no judgement.

You people are nut jobs.

Years from now we will be told as people report history how it was intentional and was a person that a least was anti gay and no doubt a Trump and Republican supporter.

How does this have anything to do with the AP? All they did was quote the Lauderdale mayor. Nothing more and nothing less. Made no judgement.

You people are nut jobs.

So where is the correction that says all we did was quote the mayor and now the facts and truth have shown he spoke before the facts came out and he was wrong so wrong. Correction! Correction! Where is the statement form the Mayor saying he was wrong and spoke before all the facts were known.

You people are nut jobs.
This is one of your most ignorant post. Embarrassing,sad and so disturbing for sure.

So where is the correction that says all we did was quote the mayor and now the facts and truth have shown he spoke before the facts came out and he was wrong so wrong. Correction! Correction! Where is the statement form the Mayor saying he was wrong and spoke before all the facts were known.
Facts , Facts... we don't need no stinkin FACTS!!!!!!

This event is tragic. Even more of a reason to make sure it's accurate. But, political points are the narrative. Fake news
Holy Crap, they even mention debbie WHATShernameschultz, is mentioned.... i haven't seen her name or picture for a long period of time.....almost wanted to say what ever happened to that CLOWN!!!!

The corrections always come later, long after the Fake News has become the Truth.

First, a news organization does not need to publish a correction unless what they published was wrong. They published nothing wrong. They reported what happened and included a quote from the mayor. If the mayor is wrong, it is up to the mayor to issue a correction to his statement and then news networks can report on that statement. What you are requesting in that the AP create the news rather than report. Second and more important, this thread was about the original story reporting on the incident where it was called fake news. This of course is complete horsesh*t pushed by nut jobs like you.

The corrections always come later, long after the Fake News has become the Truth.
They have nothing to correct. If there is an inaccuracy in the mayor’s statement, he is accountable for correcting himself. When Trump said Covid was going away in April and the AP reported his statement, was it up to them to issue a correction for him when it did not?

You people have lost it.

They have nothing to correct. If there is an inaccuracy in the mayor’s statement, he is accountable for correcting himself. When Trump said Covid was going away in April and the AP reported his statement, was it up to them to issue a correction for him when it did not?

You people have lost it.
Did they use "without evidence" or "unsubstantiated" in their article? How about "discredited"? "Conspiracy theory"? "Debunked"?

Interesting how these terms are in so many articles but seem to only be attributed to one side of the political spectrum...

Or it never comes at all. Democrats own the Gerbils.
Can you post them now?

Did they use "without evidence" or "unsubstantiated" in their article? How about "discredited"? "Conspiracy theory"? "Debunked"?

Interesting how these terms are in so many articles but seem to only be attributed to one side of the political spectrum...
They did not make a judgement on the motive. They reported on the actual event and then quoted the mayor. Are you suggesting that every time a political official makes a statement that the press has an obligation to caveat or asterisk it? Are you kidding me?

This is a great example of how nuts you people are with regards to media. Your issue is with the mayor. It is with nobody else. When I read a quote in an article that ends up being false, common sense says you blame the source. Below is an AP article from today. First, motive has not been determined. The mayor suggested it was purposeful. The Chorus lead said apparently not. Police say nothing has been determined. The AP did nothing but report the actual events and include two quotes from the mayor and chorus leader. You people have lost your minds.

The mayor did not "suggest" it was purposeful - he made a flat-out declaration, then sextupled down on it.

"This is a terrorist attack against the LGBT community"
"This is exactly what it is."
"Hardly an accident.
"It was deliberate, it was premeditated, and it was targeted against a specific person."

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...ide-parade-was-a-terrorist-attack-against-the
OK. So your issue is with him. The AP just shared what he said AND what the Chorus leader said AND what the police chief said.

Your issue with the AP is bat crazy.

Season 49 of "Pretzel Time with BroV" is providing the lulz as usual. ?

2014-soft-pretzels-animation-680x324.gif

What the hell are you talking about? I posted about the mayor's quote, in response to your incorrrect characterization of it. Try to stay focused here. I have extra coffee, sounds like you could use some.
I did not dispute or characterize the mayors quote. Do you dispute the Choir leaders quote? All I said is the the AP just printed them both and if you have a problem with either, don’t blame the AP.

I did not dispute or characterize the mayors quote. Do you dispute the Choir leaders quote? All I said is the the AP just printed them both and if you have a problem with either, don’t blame the AP.
No, that is not true, no matter how hard you try to dress it up.

- you said the mayor "suggested" the collision was deliberate. I have already shown you mischaracterized of the mayor's comments. Again, he did not suggest. He flat-out declared.

- you said I had an issue with the AP. Again, I said nothing about the AP or any other news organization.

Now you want to obfuscate your mistakes by throwing in detritus about the choir leader (which I have NOT mentioned), and some challenge about where I have a problem with the AP - again, implying I said anything about the AP, which I have not. I addressed only the mayor's comments.

Want to try again? I'm trying to have your best interests at heart and take the high road here. You really need to stop digging this hole. It's not a good look.

Last edited: