2021 Three Rivers Athletic Conference...Who wins the title?

Who wins the 2021 Three Rivers Athletic Conference title?

• Findlay

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Fremont Ross

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Lima Senior

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Oregon Clay

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Toledo Central Catholic

Votes: 42 66.7%
  • Toledo St. Francis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toledo St. John's

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Toledo Whitmer

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know the TRAC isn't going to be around much longer, but it bugs me that there's a Three Rivers Athletic Conference and a Three Rivers Conference.

CC should run the table on talent alone.

Ross will be good. How are the Little Giants on depth? 6-7 two way guys hurts at this level.

We were here first but you can have sloppy seconds in 2 years. :ROFLMAO:
I have nothing to do with the TRC and think it's dumb they picked a name so close to another conference. As a history and stats compiler though, I don't like all the conference changes over the last decade or more.

Central Catholic. Irish still wakes up in the AM, and pisses nothing but excellence.

I will state I'm keeping an eye on Bancroft. Really love the Grad hiring.

Best Findlay team in decades, how about the size of those bookend tackles?
Best Ross team in decades
Whitmer compiling private school transfer running backs
SJJ QB with a D1 offer
SFS hot new coach
Lima with freak shows running all over the field. I believe they won the UT 7 on 7
CCHS has no experience at QB, no experience at RB and a super small senior class.

I think the league is up for grabs....

Best Findlay team in decades, how about the size of those bookend tackles?
Best Ross team in decades
Whitmer compiling private school transfer running backs
SJJ QB with a D1 offer
SFS hot new coach
Lima with freak shows running all over the field. I believe they won the UT 7 on 7
CCHS has no experience at QB, no experience at RB and a super small senior class.

I think the league is up for grabs....
LOL. Poor Central Catholic. Sounds like they'll get crushed every week.

LOL. Poor Central Catholic. Sounds like they'll get crushed every week.

Won't be in the TRAC, They're shifting to Toledo City League, hoping to get enough wins to make a 32 deep play-off.

Whitmer isn't a known quantity but I got this between SJJ, Findlay and as a long shot, the Rotaries on Cherry. That be a better nick for them don't you think? Not a lot of irsih going on there, call them The Rotaries. Or are they Round-a-bouts in Toledo?

How is Fremont looking on the OL and DL?

What am I missing regarding Lima? Key transfers? I'm looking at Eitel, and just about everyone beat the brakes off Sparty last season

No offense to Whitmer, I hope they are better than last year but 7 on 7's mean nothing. Every QB gets to set his feet for 4 seconds. I don't think it will be that way in a game when CCHS is bringing 2 off the edge and they have 3 studs on the D-Line.

Guys, Lou H(aka cchs1983) sandbags like champ. He even thinks the Old Fort Stockaders are the best thing since the invention of sliced bread.

For the record, Old Fort doesn't have Football.

What am I missing regarding Lima? Key transfers? I'm looking at Eitel, and just about everyone beat the brakes off Sparty last season
Lima's saving grace going into 2021 is schedule wise they have finally come around to what I've been proposing they do for YEARS and that is schedule some Toledo City League teams before TRAC competition. They open with Bowsher and then Rogers in week 2. Not sure how those schools did in 2020 (I know TCAL schools only played each other and opted out of the playoffs) but they are programs that Senior High currently has better than average chances at beating. The Spartans did beat Clay in 2020.

Lima only gets transfers for boys basketball. Puerto Ricans don't normally move to Allen County for football.

Guys, Lou H(aka cchs1983) sandbags like a champ. He even thinks the Old Fort Stockaders are the best thing since the invention of sliced bread.

For the record, Old Fort doesn't have Football.

I think any of the top 3 can win the league but Central and their plethora of recruits should still be heavy favorites. 4-6 are all capable of beating anyone but I think only Ross could make a push for the top from that group. Clay and LS round it out and a good season for those two would be 3-4 in TRAC play.
1) Central
2) Findlay
3) Whitmer
4) Ross
5) SJJ
6) SFS
7) Clay
8) Lima Sr

Status
Not open for further replies.