This should scare all of us

I feel for the guy. He is clearly ill beyond repair. I gather he has not one person that loves him and wants to see him receive the medical help he clearly needs. The drugs they are pumping in to him aren't working. --- What a conundrum we have. We keep an ill man in office that is incapable of performing his job, but can be controlled by his handlers, or you turn over the reins to a lady who is not worthy of the position by Democrat and Republican standards.
TRUTH!!!

Last edited:
Not disagreeing but where were you when Trump could not bring a glass of water to his mouth? Or took a sharpie to a hurricane model? Or suggested bleach could cure covid? Or needed help walking down a ramp?

I'm pissed that Biden and Trump are the two best this country could muster up BUT you condemn one guy and give a pass to the other. You guys all agreeing with one another sure justifies the fact that in your heads you are "right." ;)
I think you have a blind spot in your perspective.

You dont hear it when we agree with you on Trump. When we say, "Yeah, cant defend that." It feels like that your (not you personally, but this Trump-hating faction), position is that because of these offensive bloopers that come out of Orange Man, that we are not allowed to agree with anything the man said or did.

I think that presents a false choice. I can say, "What an idiot!" In one case, and "Man, I love what he said and what he did there."

This idea that someone is either all good or all bad, brilliant or stupid, offensive or affirming, etc., and has to be fully embraced or utterly rejected does not jibe with the nature and history of human beings. FWIW.

He's at the point that he can't even remember to look at his index cards..... one of the lifelines he has when he gets confused.

Sad (dementia) for the man....

Embarrassing for any level headed American.
Amazing this place has survived so long with such an idiot moderator. Biden has a speech impediment.

Amazing this place has survived so long with such an idiot moderator. Biden has a speech impediment.
:ROFLMAO: Nice try

Fluency Disorder will not cause someone to say "I'm running for the Senate" when he's running for President... multiple times.

(and BTW.... I only moderate 4 threads, all related to officiating. Big swing an a miss there ;) )

Last edited:
I love Snopes.

Query: Biden claims he has a speech impediment.
Answer: True. "Because Biden has openly discussed his stutter several times, the claim that Biden has a speech impediment is True."

Note: I'm not saying he doesn't. I'm laughing at the circular logic of Snopes.

I love Snopes.

Query: Biden claims he has a speech impediment.
Answer: True. "Because Biden has openly discussed his stutter several times, the claim that Biden has a speech impediment is True."

Note: I'm not saying he doesn't. I'm laughing at the circular logic of Snopes.
I heard someone say a while back that "fact-checkers" is a misnomer. What they really are is fact-blockers.

An ideologically diverse group of smart people who have no political agenda, dispassionately affirming facts or refuting falsehoods or sorting out the facts from the falsehoods or explaining proper context would be wonderful. Many moons ago, the media did it or tried to. Well, those days are gone, so, all we are left with is the courts - imperfect as they are. But it would be nice if everything didn't need a federal investigation or a lawsuit to ferret out the truth that people on both sides could accept. But, alas, here we are.

Want to make America a better place? Fire every prof at every school of journalism and build journalism departments back from scratch, with the goal of turning out excellent, independent-thinking journalists instead of Marxist activists.

Speech impediment ?

The man doesnt stutter, he uses completely wrong terms and expresses incoherent ideas. That's a brain impediment, not speech.
flesch-scale-trump-use-this.png

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Arguably? You’re so full of chit. Trump is at the bottom of any list. Nixon belongs at the top or near it. It’s nota character list.

Ok. Carter and Obama aren't arguably the two worst. They ARE the two worst.

Happy now?
Keep your political beliefs out of it. We are talking vocabulary. If you believe Obama spoke at a lower level than Trump, you indeed are an idiot.
Obama taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years, first as a lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and then as a senior lecturer from 1996 to 2004.

Trump on the other hand, had a crooked University in his name.

Judge Approves $25 Million Settlement Of Trump University Lawsuit​

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...illion-settlement-of-trump-university-lawsuit