Netanyahu is out as new Israeli government survives confidence vote

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel's longest-serving prime minister and the man around whom Israeli politics have revolved for a decade, will now become opposition leader. Bennett, a right-wing former Netanyahu protege, will lead the most ideologically diverse government in Israeli history.
  • The final vote was 60-59 with one abstention, the smallest possible majority for the new government.
  • The latest: President Biden spoke by phone with Bennett shortly after the vote and said he looked forward to working with the new government. Bennett thanked Biden for his support of Israel during the last operation in Gaza and said he is a great friend of Israel, Bennett’s office said.

Ok that was a troll. They were close however, and similar in many ways. And I do think Trump's style was a bad influence and encouraged the same behavior that turned off many voters. Divisiveness aside, Bibi was MUCH brighter and more intellectual.

Fair take imo. https://www..com/israel-news/politi...ll-of-israels-legendary-prime-minister-670070

How many times can we use the word "downfall" in one article? ?

FFS...he was PM for 12 years...long enough for pretty much anyone, and it was simply time for a change. Pretty dumb to try and read anything more into it TBH. That said, I get the compulsion for everything to somehow be about Drumpf lol. ?‍♂️

Ok that was a troll. They were close however, and similar in many ways. And I do think Trump's style was a bad influence and encouraged the same behavior that turned off many voters. Divisiveness aside, Bibi was MUCH brighter and more intellectual.

Fair take imo. https://www..com/israel-news/politi...ll-of-israels-legendary-prime-minister-670070
Netty Yahoo is NOTHING like Drumph . I Can't see a similarity at all in any way . 'Deep state " lmao good read, if you didn't know better you would think it was Trump himself in the quotes.

Last edited:
Heard this somewhere before. Can't place it . What are the odds of this happening in a couple different places . ?

“We are witnesses to the greatest election fraud in the history of the country,” Netanyahu claimed at a Likud meeting this week. He has long dismissed the corruption trial as a “witch hunt” fueled by “fake news,” and in the TV interview he said he was being hounded by the “deep state.”

His supporters have held threatening rallies outside the homes of lawmakers joining the new government. Some of the parliamentarians say they and their families have received death threats, and one said she was recently followed by a mysterious car.

This look familiar?

At home, Netanyahu’s magic also has dissipated — in large part due to his trial on corruption charges. He has lashed out at an ever-growing list of perceived enemies: the media, the judiciary, police, centrists, leftists and even hard-line nationalists who were once close allies.

I'll take Plagiarism for 200 Alex? Stealing from King Drumph isn't cool .

He frequently describes threats both large and small in stark terms. He has belittled his rivals and thrived by using divide-and-conquer tactics. He paints his Jewish opponents as weak, self-hating “leftists,” and Arab politicians as a potential fifth column of terrorist sympathizers. He routinely presents himself in grandiose terms as the only person capable of leading the country through its never-ending security challenges

Country will certainly collapse without him to save it

Netanyahu says he is the victim of a “deep state” conspiracy. He speaks in apocalyptic terms when talking about the country without his leadership

Both facing post offices legal woes for the corruption.

Israel was tired of Bibi BS.
Facing post offices?

Sorting World War Ii GIF by US National Archives

Still using your new word I see. Good for you. Keep it up sport!

Un Deux Trois GIF by Blimes and Gab
New word ?{ You seem to think you have a better vocabulary than I do ,Umm you don't } Still being an unfunny tool who likes telling people how smart he is . You think you're even a smidge funny ? Ever? Clever? DOES ANYONE in the world reply with 'post offices and then send a silly gif of a person inserting mail into slots? { Because a guy added an s when he shouldn't have} I can't think of anyone except you . Or tools like you. Wow!! how did you get like this ? It's really lame, I mean all world geek squad stuff , annoying and sad . I feel for you . Must suck to have this personality . [He's scanning Gif's as we speak } . Don't stay up too late , the greater Midwest region of the country is waiting on you to make key decisions for them.

Last edited:
HarrNew word ?{ You seem to think you have a better vocabulary than I do ,Umm you don't } Still being an unfunny tool who likes telling people how smart he is . You think you're even a smidge funny ? Ever? Clever? DOES ANYONE in the world reply with 'post offices and then send a silly gif of a person inserting mail into slots? { Because a guy added an s when he shouldn't have} I can't think of anyone except you . Or tools like you. Wow!! how did you get like this ? It's really lame, I mean all world geek squad stuff , annoying and sad . I feel for you . Must suck to have this personality . [He's scanning Gif's as we speak } . Don't stay up too late , the greater Midwest region of the country is waiting on you to make key decisions for them.
Shocked Dear God GIF

"Trollateers" is a great attempt at a nickname lol. It'll never top "mr. unfunny contribution man" though. That was just perfection. ?
Still recalling something I said from quite a while ago . HMM , I'm flattered . I am curious about something though. Do you three actually post in a very similar vane on purpose ? Is the 'In concert" thing conscious ? Or does it just happen as a result of you three just being around the same basic trolling areas for so long that you mimic each other naturally? [He's looking for a GIF at this moment}

Heard this somewhere before. Can't place it . What are the odds of this happening in a couple different places . ?

“We are witnesses to the greatest election fraud in the history of the country,” Netanyahu claimed at a Likud meeting this week. He has long dismissed the corruption trial as a “witch hunt” fueled by “fake news,” and in the TV interview he said he was being hounded by the “deep state.”

His supporters have held threatening rallies outside the homes of lawmakers joining the new government. Some of the parliamentarians say they and their families have received death threats, and one said she was recently followed by a mysterious car.

This look familiar?

At home, Netanyahu’s magic also has dissipated — in large part due to his trial on corruption charges. He has lashed out at an ever-growing list of perceived enemies: the media, the judiciary, police, centrists, leftists and even hard-line nationalists who were once close allies.

I'll take Plagiarism for 200 Alex? Stealing from King Drumph isn't cool .

He frequently describes threats both large and small in stark terms. He has belittled his rivals and thrived by using divide-and-conquer tactics. He paints his Jewish opponents as weak, self-hating “leftists,” and Arab politicians as a potential fifth column of terrorist sympathizers. He routinely presents himself in grandiose terms as the only person capable of leading the country through its never-ending security challenges

Country will certainly collapse without him to save it

Netanyahu says he is the victim of a “deep state” conspiracy. He speaks in apocalyptic terms when talking about the country without his leadership
Yes, he and Hillary both said much the same things.

Yes, he and Hillary both said much the same things.
What about Hillary ? She never conceded the next morning and urged a protest on the day of the vote certification ? She blamed the deep state ? She said that the country would collapse because she lost? Refresh my memory of her rhetoric being the same as these two guys? I don't recall it.

Still recalling something I said from quite a while ago . HMM , I'm flattered .

As well you should be. It was an amazing piece of work lol.

Still recalling something I said from quite a while ago . HMM , I'm flattered . I am curious about something though. Do you three actually post in a very similar vane on purpose ? Is the 'In concert" thing conscious ? Or does it just happen as a result of you three just being around the same basic trolling areas for so long that you mimic each other naturally? [He's looking for a GIF at this moment}

Beats me, Sport...I don't think anyone really notices that but you, but whatevs. ?‍♂️

That said, if I had a nickel for every time people on both sides copied my shtick on here over the years, I'd literally have many nickels. I mean hell, you've even been trying to do it over these past few days. So, there's that. ?‍♂️

What about Hillary ? She never conceded the next morning and urged a protest on the day of the vote certification ? She blamed the deep state ? She said that the country would collapse because she lost? Refresh my memory of her rhetoric being the same as these two guys? I don't recall it.
Believe she wrote a book about "What Happened"

She blamed the Russians for Trump's victory, as did you.

It was proven a hoax.