This should scare all of us

The article makes some good data-grounded points.

What it's missing is that we used to have a fairly secure border. Now we dont. What's the difference? Orange Man Bad policies had to be done the opposite.

Because of the pent up demand, all Biden had to do to enjoy the benefits of a booming economy was to do nothing - besides end the extra benefits for not working. He extended the benefits, introduced new/old regulation, proposed tax increases, spent an ungodly amount of money, and now we have stagflation.

And, you name the issue, he is for the thing that wont fix existing problems and creates 10 new ones.

Now, the true believers (esp MSM) will use sophistry to try to cover it, but those lies dont work when people are purchasing gasoline, lumber, meat, and other necessary weekly items that are exponentially more expensive.

Amazing that you guys ignore all these Trump embarrassments (and there are hundreds), and try your best to find the smallest Biden gaffe. Trump makes Biden look like a 30 year old genius. Lol
This isn't a gaffe.....

I tell you what, look at her, she looks like she’s 19 years old, sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed”

referring to an 8 year old.....

And nothing but crickets from the "conservative republicans" :ROFLMAO: like you.

Last edited:
Not disagreeing but where were you when Trump could not bring a glass of water to his mouth? Or took a sharpie to a hurricane model? Or suggested bleach could cure covid? Or needed help walking down a ramp?

I'm pissed that Biden and Trump are the two best this country could muster up BUT you condemn one guy and give a pass to the other. You guys all agreeing with one another sure justifies the fact that in your heads you are "right." ;)

Not disagreeing but where were you when Trump could not bring a glass of water to his mouth? Or took a sharpie to a hurricane model? Or suggested bleach could cure covid? Or needed help walking down a ramp?

I'm pissed that Biden and Trump are the two best this country could muster up BUT you condemn one guy and give a pass to the other. You guys all agreeing with one another sure justifies the fact that in your heads you are "right." ;)
Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016

Amazing that you guys ignore all these Trump embarrassments (and there are hundreds), and try your best to find the smallest Biden gaffe. Trump makes Biden look like a 30 year old genius. Lol
Not knowing who your wife is, forgetting key points, not being able to answer unscripted questions, making lewd remarks in front of an audience about teenage girls, etc....are not small gaffes. For a President, anyway.

But maybe you have a different measuring stick than most people.

There was definitely TDS. Still is. But all the people that made fun of Happy for TDS now have come down with their own case of BDS which is both ironic and hilarious.

Should I stop doing shots of bleach? Dry mouth and drinking water. Not a big deal. Walking down a ramp with the wrong shoes can suck. Hurricane marker was a screw up. Lots of time I wished Trump would have stayed silent. But, He fought back and the attacks never stopped.

I'll do some PR for Biden. Response for tripping up steps. Getting up there in age folks. Laugh. Gotta remember to slow down. I still think I'm 20.

Cognitive issues, I don't have an answer.

Just in: Joe Biden requested $5,000 in petty cash to give to two men in a small dump truck who told him they were paving a drive in the neighborhood, and could pave the White House driveway with the leftover material.

Police are interviewing witnesses, but have no suspects as of late this afternoon.

We didn't give a pass to any of the dumb stuff Trump did. But even if we did, to think they are some how the same person with the same deficiencies is completely disingenuous. Biden is unfit to be mayor of Dublin Ohio, let alone POTUS.

Imagine getting beat by this guy ? Trump was such a terrible leader and so incompetent , corrupt and lacking character that this man beat him . Wow.

Image result for biden images old

Last edited:
We didn't give a pass to any of the dumb stuff Trump did. But even if we did, to think they are some how the same person with the same deficiencies is completely disingenuous. Biden is unfit to be mayor of Dublin Ohio, let alone POTUS.
Yes you did overlook and gave passes for and made excuses for everything Trump and his corrupt 'men ' did . Everything was unfair , all indictments were bullchit , all unflattering news was fake. You rooted for every corrupt person tied to Trump in court and actually liked the utter dishonesty and drama . Just own it already .

Last edited:
Just in: Joe Biden requested $5,000 in petty cash to give to two men in a small dump truck who told him they were paving a drive in the neighborhood, and could pave the White House driveway with the leftover material.

Police are interviewing witnesses, but have no suspects as of late this afternoon.
But the steaks he bought from the guys hauling around a freezer were delicious. ;)