It's getting old but TRUMP proved right again.

Yes I remember the very UN-credible Bill Barr { The Presidents personal lawyer and will go down as the most corrupt AG ever} saying that the plan was to move them{ The protestors} down a block { Not for the President to have a clearer path} but to put a fence in . OK,, so it's not acceptable to be a little suspicious of the timing ? I realize that you don't believe anything that isn't a far right opinion or that comes from a right wing source , so you cling to these things and just disbelieve ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. Facts , numbers , real events that are distorted by the right are gospel. Thousands of lies by Trump were believed readily for over five years and counting . If you say a factual error or even a false narrative by some source disqualifies them from ever being believed ? Be consistent . Disbelieve everything Trump and his minions in the right wing media as said and done . Who lies more than he and them ? Not MSM . You disbelieve anything from all sources at this point? Except for the very credible far right who looked past thousands of lies told by the right wing and Trump.
The funny thing about Trump was that most of us shook our heads when he said something silly. We readily admitted that he exaggerated, misspoke, misremembered, and lied about many things. Personally, I'm not sure how much stuff he "lied" about because if you believe what you are saying is true, it's not a lie no matter how wrong you might be. We are seeing the same types of things from Biden because of his diminishing mental capabilities. They aren't lies when he calls Kamala "President", just mistakes.

With all that said, the MSM screwed up and has been caught in a lie. And yes, this one is a lie because they knew what they were saying was not the truth. That is why it is much worse. Instead of burying their retractions like industry standards from the past, many are now trying to claim the truth isn't really the truth and their lie IS really the truth.

The timing made for a great story that was much better than the truth. The truth was readily available but it didn't carry the narrative that they wanted to tell. The best way to say it is...shame on the media. And shame on them for not coming clean a year later.

Town Hall is a bit biased . Just a tad . From Media bias /fact check " Guest contributors " Eric Trump , Juniahh , and Lara Trump lmao . Love Town Hall . Has never printed or said anything negative whatsoever about Trump . of course it is a favorite of his , his kids and the propaganda coverup machine for all of Trump and his men { hasn't saved some of them lol } Has any media source been right all the time/ of course not . Is there a Left wing Dem bias in the MSM? Yes. Is it as blatantly overt as some of these right wing sources that people link and cite here? NO . You will argue , but it simply isn't true . Has the media been unfair at times on and about Trump ? YES . No doubt. Does that mean EVERYTHING becomes suspect? It shouldn't , but to about 35 percent of the country , it does . They also readily believe these lies on the right.
History
Founded in 1995, Townhall is an American politically conservative website and print magazine that the Heritage Foundation previously published. In 2006, Salem Media Group purchased Townhall. According to their about page, “Townhall.com is the #1 conservative website. Townhall.com pulls together political commentary and analysis from over 100 leading columnists and opinion leaders, research from 100 partner organizations, conservative talk-radio, and a community of millions of grassroots conservatives.” TownHall.com features commentary by various conservative columnists and guest commentary by politicians. Weekly contributors include Ben Shapiro, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, Marina Medvin, John Stossel, Dennis Prager, and others. Guest contributors have included Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr., and Lara Trump. The current editor is Jonathan Garthwaite.

Read our profile on the United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

Townhall is owned by Salem Media Group, which owns numerous right-leaning Christian-based radio stations across the USA. According to Open Secrets, Salem Media Group donates 100% to Republicans and right-leaning PACS. Online advertising generates revenue for Townhall.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

In review, Townhall almost exclusively publishes news articles that favor conservatives and utilizes strongly loaded language such as this: Shove It, House Democrats: Another Trump-Russia Story Blows Up. This story is sourced from the left-leaning Axios and right-leaning Fox News. In another article with loaded language, by Rush Limbaugh’s brother David: Abortion Extremism Exposing Left’s Moral Contradictions, there is not a single source listed to support Mr. Limbaugh’s claims.

In general, Townhall presents story selection that always favors the right and uses negative wording to describe the left. There is little balance in story presentation, with all information favoring the right without presenting a left perspective or counter-argument. The opinion columnists associated with Townhall have poor fact check records, such as Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, and Ben Shapiro. Straight news reporting is generally sourced properly and factual, though worded in favor of the right, while guest blog posts have an abysmal track record with fact-checkers.

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased and Questionable based on consistent one-sided reporting that always favors the right and numerous failed fact checks. (7/19/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 4/12/2021)

Last edited:
The funny thing about Trump was that most of us shook our heads when he said something silly. We readily admitted that he exaggerated, misspoke, misremembered, and lied about many things. Personally, I'm not sure how much stuff he "lied" about because if you believe what you are saying is true, it's not a lie no matter how wrong you might be. We are seeing the same types of things from Biden because of his diminishing mental capabilities. They aren't lies when he calls Kamala "President", just mistakes.

With all that said, the MSM screwed up and has been caught in a lie. And yes, this one is a lie because they knew what they were saying was not the truth. That is why it is much worse. Instead of burying their retractions like industry standards from the past, many are now trying to claim the truth isn't really the truth and their lie IS really the truth.

The timing made for a great story that was much better than the truth. The truth was readily available but it didn't carry the narrative that they wanted to tell. The best way to say it is...shame on the media. And shame on them for not coming clean a year later.
The IG report clearly leaves open the possibility that Barr or Secret Service ordered the area cleared....just reaffirms the Park Police not culpable.

Park Police seems to be blaming secret service but who knows. We saw trump walk out....we saw them use tear gas (which they lied about) and rubber bullets despite being completely peaceful...we saw them cleared out. It was all on live tv so the moron in chief could pretend to be christian.
You mean like Biden attending church in England?

So completely peaceful they tried to burn down a church and break onto the WH lawn.

Wow, ok LOL. If one of you are going to heaven I know who I’m putting my money on. (Sorry).

She, of course, is correct. A bit more than just bad timing. And says nothing of the brutality we witnessed - in Gods name - complete with photo op.
Brutality ?

She, of course, is a moron. The protest was out of control and necessitated a fence be erected. The crowd had to be cleared for that purpose.

Yes I remember the very UN-credible Bill Barr { The Presidents personal lawyer and will go down as the most corrupt AG ever} saying that the plan was to move them{ The protestors} down a block { Not for the President to have a clearer path} but to put a fence in . OK,, so it's not acceptable to be a little suspicious of the timing ? I realize that you don't believe anything that isn't a far right opinion or that comes from a right wing source , so you cling to these things and just disbelieve ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. Facts , numbers , real events that are distorted by the right are gospel. Thousands of lies by Trump were believed readily for over five years and counting . If you say a factual error or even a false narrative by some source disqualifies them from ever being believed ? Be consistent . Disbelieve everything Trump and his minions in the right wing media as said and done . Who lies more than he and them ? Not MSM . You disbelieve anything from all sources at this point? Except for the very credible far right who looked past thousands of lies told by the right wing and Trump.
Thousands of lies ?

The "lies" are being exposed as truth with every day that passes.

That your far left brain cant let go of the narrative is to your detriment.

George Orwell in real time.

Town Hall is a bit biased . Just a tad . From Media bias /fact check " Guest contributors " Eric Trump , Juniahh , and Lara Trump lmao . Love Town Hall . Has never printed or said anything negative whatsoever about Trump . of course it is a favorite of his , his kids and the propaganda coverup machine for all of Trump and his men { hasn't saved some of them lol } Has any media source been right all the time/ of course not . Is there a Left wing Dem bias in the MSM? Yes. Is it as blatantly overt as some of these right wing sources that people link and cite here? NO . You will argue , but it simply isn't true . Has the media been unfair at times on and about Trump ? YES . No doubt. Does that mean EVERYTHING becomes suspect? It shouldn't , but to about 35 percent of the country , it does . They also readily believe these lies on the right.
History
Founded in 1995, Townhall is an American politically conservative website and print magazine that the Heritage Foundation previously published. In 2006, Salem Media Group purchased Townhall. According to their about page, “Townhall.com is the #1 conservative website. Townhall.com pulls together political commentary and analysis from over 100 leading columnists and opinion leaders, research from 100 partner organizations, conservative talk-radio, and a community of millions of grassroots conservatives.” TownHall.com features commentary by various conservative columnists and guest commentary by politicians. Weekly contributors include Ben Shapiro, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, Marina Medvin, John Stossel, Dennis Prager, and others. Guest contributors have included Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr., and Lara Trump. The current editor is Jonathan Garthwaite.

Read our profile on the United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

Townhall is owned by Salem Media Group, which owns numerous right-leaning Christian-based radio stations across the USA. According to Open Secrets, Salem Media Group donates 100% to Republicans and right-leaning PACS. Online advertising generates revenue for Townhall.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

In review, Townhall almost exclusively publishes news articles that favor conservatives and utilizes strongly loaded language such as this: Shove It, House Democrats: Another Trump-Russia Story Blows Up. This story is sourced from the left-leaning Axios and right-leaning Fox News. In another article with loaded language, by Rush Limbaugh’s brother David: Abortion Extremism Exposing Left’s Moral Contradictions, there is not a single source listed to support Mr. Limbaugh’s claims.

In general, Townhall presents story selection that always favors the right and uses negative wording to describe the left. There is little balance in story presentation, with all information favoring the right without presenting a left perspective or counter-argument. The opinion columnists associated with Townhall have poor fact check records, such as Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, and Ben Shapiro. Straight news reporting is generally sourced properly and factual, though worded in favor of the right, while guest blog posts have an abysmal track record with fact-checkers.

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased and Questionable based on consistent one-sided reporting that always favors the right and numerous failed fact checks. (7/19/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 4/12/2021)
can you look up the biased networks, CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, Washington POST, New York Times, PBS, and of course Vanity Fair( LOL!!!) and get back to us.... Thanks

:ROFLMAO: you are sooo easy Harry, even Happi didn't fall for that. Good work!!
No . You are the exact type of clueless person to believe something like that . You being sarcastic ? A stretch . “. IF “ you were kidding ? Pat yourself on the back . Nah. Your full of puppy chit

lol, you are such a fool.
No I’m right here . You reside in an area where most won’t disagree with you no matter how inane obtuse or ridiculous you are (. Sorry it does occur ) you actually thought Obama was Muslim . Your game here doesn’t include that move . You and then other 80 percent here in the EC can take that leap without any questions . Except from a minority . You can then try to act as if what you claim is real . Majority always wins you surmise. . Except deep down ? You’re ignorant to informed people . Far right guys like you are a minority. You did know that right ? Your village doesn’t count .

No I’m right here . You reside in an area where most won’t disagree with you no matter how inane obtuse or ridiculous you are (. Sorry it does occur ) you actually thought Obama was Muslim . Your game here doesn’t include that move . You and then other 80 percent here in the EC can take that leap without any questions . Except from a minority . You can then try to act as if what you claim is real . Majority always wins you surmise. . Except deep down ? You’re ignorant to informed people . Far right guys like you are a minority. You did know that right ? Your village doesn’t count .
LOL, you just gonna go ahead and double down. Then add in a nonsensical rant. The heat must be getting to you...oh wait, no, its just you being you.

LOL, you just gonna go ahead and double down. Then add in a nonsensical rant. The heat must be getting to you...oh wait, no, its just you being you.
Double down on being right ? You think you're safe here . It’s comforting I’m sure . But you don't have the sarcasm club in your bag . You can’t fake it here . I’ll “. Snowman “. Down (. 8 strokes ).

Last edited:
It isn’t important how Christian our President is, but to be a Trump supporter and criticize Biden and Obama on that aspect is ridiculous. How stupid can you people be? Trump was the biggest phony to ever inhabit the White House, AND the biggest liar and thief. We still don’t know the damage he has done to the GOP, but continuing to support him in any manner is a huge mistake.

Double down on being right ? You think your safe here . It’s comforting I’m sure . But you do t have the sarcasm club in your bag . You can’t fake it here . I’ll “. Snowman “. Down (. 8 strokes ).
Harry, you are wrong so often, it is amazing. But then to continue to double down is even more amazing. Your incessant insanity is truly hilarious.

Harry, you are wrong so often, it is amazing. But then to continue to double down is even more amazing. Your incessant insanity is truly hilarious.
Give me a list on where I've been wrong and what I am wrong about ? If it's so often I am sure it will take only a few secs. Amazing? No what I find amazing is how someone like you continues to walk upright . You realize that just because you reside here in a EC of right wing bullchit doesn't mean that you are always right ? RIGHT ? Oh that's right , you do think that. Wow . Again , sure you didn't think Obama wasn';t Christian . YOU DID . Double down ? Quadruple down Times 2 . Come on man . OK, I'll tell you what. To save face , admit that Barack Hussein Obama was and is an American citizen and is a full fledged Christian. [I know like a monkey puppet you will, and then YOU WILL face the wrath of the FAAAAAAARRRRRR RIGHT EC CLUB MEMBERS LMAO } Good luck .

Give me a list on where I've been wrong and what I am wrong about ? If it's so often I am sure it will take only a few secs. Amazing? No what I find amazing is how someone like you continues to walk upright . You realize that just because you reside here in a EC of right wing bullchit doesn't mean that you are always right ? RIGHT ? Oh that's right , you do think that. Wow . Again , sure you didn't think Obama wasn';t Christian . YOU DID . Double down ? Quadruple down Times 2 . Come on man . OK, I'll tell you what. To save face , admit that Barack Hussein Obama was and is an American citizen and is a full fledged Christian. [I know like a monkey puppet you will, and then YOU WILL face the wrath of the FAAAAAAARRRRRR RIGHT EC CLUB MEMBERS LMAO } Good luck .
Your rants just keep getting longer, but you are able to maintain a certain level of incoherence.