Renacci to primary Dewine

So some Capitol Police are insurrectionist? At some point motive, planning and capability will be important. Stay on that MSM fellers. Trump collude with Russia lmao
It is a crime to incite, assist or engage in such conduct against the United States. Doesn't say anything about motive, planning and capability. You are making things up. You are smarter than that.

I didn't know MSM and the dems wrote all the descriptions of an insurrection. Tell me how it wasn't an insurrection.
They are the ones needing to apply that label. Fine, it fits the definition if that makes you happy. It was the worst one in the history of insurrections then.

All better?

They are the ones needing to apply that label. Fine, it fits the definition if that makes you happy. It was the worst one in the history of insurrections then.

All better?
All better winny. It is what it is.
Good Night GIF by Emmys

It is a crime to incite, assist or engage in such conduct against the United States. Doesn't say anything about motive, planning and capability. You are making things up. You are smarter than that.
Nothing is going to happen. You have you view and I have mine. Let me know when someone is convicted. This is typical Democratic Alinsky methodology.

There is the description. The purpose is only in your mind.​

Insurrection​

Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

Insurrection​

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.
Under federal law, it is a crime to incite, assist, or engage in such conduct against the United States.
West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

Do you really want to die on your definition hill?

insurrection
noun [ C or U ]
US /ˌɪn.sɚˈek.ʃən/ UK /ˌɪn.sərˈek.ʃən/

an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence:
armed insurrection
Synonyms
rebellionrevolt rising uprising

insurrection
(ɪnsərɛkʃən )
Word forms: insurrections
VARIABLE NOUN
An insurrection is violent action that is taken by a large group of people against the rulers of their country, usually in order to remove them from office.
[formal]
They were plotting to stage an armed insurrection if negotiations with the government should fail.
Synonyms: rebellion, rising, revolution, riot

in•sur•rec•tion (ˌɪn səˈrɛk ʃən)

Definitions of insurrection
noun organized opposition to authority; a conflict in which one faction tries to wrest control from another
synonyms:rebellion, revolt, rising, uprising

an act or instance of rising in arms or open rebellion against an established government or authority.
[1425–75; late Middle English < Late Latin insurrēctiō]
in`sur•rec′tion•al, adj.
in`sur•rec′tion•ar′y, adj., n., pl. -ar•ies.
in`sur•rec′tion•ist, n.

Wow are you getting desperate. Is anything you asked a violent act against the government? Let the investigation of the election go on. If it was a corrupt election the left should be made to own it. Investigate the events on 1/6. Why are you afraid of the truth?
I don't know is it? You seem to define "violence against the government" with a very low bar.

I mean we have all sorts of video showing the Capitol Police letting the MAGA folks into the building. That was trespassing at worst. So is trespassing an act of violence?

If I thought for one moment that the "investigation" would be fair and impartial I would support it. But we all know ti would be used as an opportunity to bash Trump, his supporters and Republicans in general.

At least we can agree it was an insurrection even if a terrible one by a bunch of low IQ dopes.
No we don't agree on that. I'm only agreeing that going by your guys wrong headed definition of what an insurrection is ALL actions against government authority are "insurrections". So if everything is an insurrection then in practical terms nothing is an insurrection. Sort of like how you folks destroyed the plain meaning of the word "racism" by calling everything racism.

Do you really want to die on your definition hill?

insurrection
noun [ C or U ]
US /ˌɪn.sɚˈek.ʃən/ UK /ˌɪn.sərˈek.ʃən/

an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence:
armed insurrection
Synonyms
rebellionrevolt rising uprising

insurrection
(ɪnsərɛkʃən )
Word forms: insurrections
VARIABLE NOUN
An insurrection is violent action that is taken by a large group of people against the rulers of their country, usually in order to remove them from office.
[formal]
They were plotting to stage an armed insurrection if negotiations with the government should fail.
Synonyms: rebellion, rising, revolution, riot

in•sur•rec•tion (ˌɪn səˈrɛk ʃən)

Definitions of insurrection
noun organized opposition to authority; a conflict in which one faction tries to wrest control from another
synonyms:rebellion, revolt, rising, uprising

an act or instance of rising in arms or open rebellion against an established government or authority.
[1425–75; late Middle English < Late Latin insurrēctiō]
in`sur•rec′tion•al, adj.
in`sur•rec′tion•ar′y, adj., n., pl. -ar•ies.
in`sur•rec′tion•ist, n.
Thanks for making my point. Your first definition: It has been established that parts of the insurrection was militia groups who planned their attack in advance. Their intent was to stop the government from doing their sworn duty. They named government officials by name and vocalized personal threats toward them. It has been established that weapons were used and bombs were confiscated. Weapons that are considered deadly makes it an ARMED insurrection. Violence? Just watch the film.

Your second definition. Violent action that is taken by a large group of people against the rulers of their country. Watch the film. Violence and a large group attacking the rulers of their country. Police officers, agents of the government. Government officials forced to leave their legal place of work to be locked down and guarded for their own protection. Usually in order to remove them from office. Usually speaks for itself. It may be the most common occurrence but not the only occurrence. It was an insurrection not an attempted coup.

Your third definition. Same as the above. Wrest control from authority. Storming the Capitol and stopping the government procedures that were in progress. Causing the removal of government officials from their workplace. A successful insurrection. I don't believe a coup was the idea. Most definitely a violent opposition to authority.

Your fourth definition. Simple and straight to the point. Armed? yes
ARMED "equipped with or carrying a weapon or weapons"
or open rebellion against an established government or authority? yes If the Capitol isn't part of an established government or authority, we have no government.
Thanks again. (y)

No we don't agree on that. I'm only agreeing that going by your guys wrong headed definition of what an insurrection is ALL actions against government authority are "insurrections". So if everything is an insurrection then in practical terms nothing is an insurrection. Sort of like how you folks destroyed the plain meaning of the word "racism" by calling everything racism.
For good measure...
1623587238842.png

"You guys" and "racism"? Nice pivot. Not to mention I'm pretty sure you know my stance on racism as I have made myself very clear on hear about how I feel about everything being racist and our inability to be honest with each other.

But lets stay on point. A bunch of morons with limited brain capacity, sent by a pig farmer and Trump, thought they were going to storm the Capitol and force the government to change the election. They are on the videos I posted even saying that was the intent. As awful and poorly conceived as it is, it is insurrection nonetheless.

It's not a big deal to me. But you are being taken for a ride. This was not some nefarious plot to overthrow our government.
I tried to help him. Didnt work.

I thought my citation of my fictitious books was quite funny, but it was apparently trumped by "But the dictionary says..."

Perhaps a better question for Bob is whether, as the loons presently in charge allege, the Jan 6 disgrace represented "the worst insurrection since the Civil War"? Does he see any slight exaggeration in there? Lol.

The answer would distinguish between an errant brief departure into a word definition obsession and a complete departure from reality and into Lefty Looneyville.

I don't know is it? You seem to define "violence against the government" with a very low bar.

I mean we have all sorts of video showing the Capitol Police letting the MAGA folks into the building. That was trespassing at worst. So is trespassing an act of violence?

If I thought for one moment that the "investigation" would be fair and impartial I would support it. But we all know ti would be used as an opportunity to bash Trump, his supporters and Republicans in general.
Sorry I am making you so upset lotty. If you read all my posts I stated that anyone who assisted is just as guilty.
It is a crime to incite, assist or engage in such conduct against the United States.
Capitol Police Suspends 6 Officers, Investigates Dozens More ...https://www.npr.org › sections › 2021/02/19 › capitol-pol..
An evenly split committee doesn't sound fair and impartial? There isn't 5 Republicans in office you don't trust to be fair? I have no problem with the investigation of the election. But do you really believe that the investigators are impartial?
More Than 140 Officers Injured In Capitol Riot, Chiefs Testify ...https://www.wci360.com › more-than-140-officers-injure...
Low bar? 140 agents of the government injured while trying to protect government officials and a government building. Just another day on the job?
More Than 2,000 Officers Injured in Summer's Protests and ...https://www.policemag.com › more-than-2-000-officers...
Government officials injured in the line of duty. Carrying out the mandates of the government. Those involved should be charged with insurrection also.

I tried to help him. Didnt work.

I thought my citation of my fictitious books was quite funny, but it was apparently trumped by "But the dictionary says..."

Perhaps a better question for Bob is whether, as the loons presently in charge allege, the Jan 6 disgrace represented "the worst insurrection since the Civil War"? Does he see any slight exaggeration in there? Lol.

The answer would distinguish between an errant brief departure into a word definition obsession and a complete departure from reality and into Lefty Looneyville.
Sorry you can't handle the truth IVC. The loons attacked the Capitol. I can only surmise that you identify yourself with the loons. You seem to be unable to call them out for what they really are. Your only defense it to deflect and try to make light of their actions. Don't be afraid. The truth will set you free.?‍♂️

Nothing is going to happen. You have you view and I have mine. Let me know when someone is convicted. This is typical Democratic Alinsky methodology.
Why is it when anybody has a different view point then you they are automatically labeled a Democrat or a Rino? Are you that insecure?

Perhaps a better question for Bob is whether, as the loons presently in charge allege, the Jan 6 disgrace represented "the worst insurrection since the Civil War"? Does he see any slight exaggeration in there?
No I have never said that Jan 6 represented the worst insurrection since the Civil War. I agree with Irish Buffalo:
" As awful and poorly conceived as it is, it is insurrection nonetheless."

No I have never said that Jan 6 represented the worst insurrection since the Civil War. I agree with Irish Buffalo:
" As awful and poorly conceived as it is, it is insurrection nonetheless."
Perhaps this will help: "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."

People manipulate language and all of those manipulations are not well-intentioned or honest. They almost never are in politics.

"If you own the language, you own the narrative and the issue." That's the resistence you are encountering. You are, willing or not, parroting a leftist narrative that you can fit into the definition, but if you do, misrepresents the truth of what actually happened.

Sorry you can't handle the truth IVC. The loons attacked the Capitol. I can only surmise that you identify yourself with the loons. You seem to be unable to call them out for what they really are. Your only defense it to deflect and try to make light of their actions. Don't be afraid. The truth will set you free.?‍♂️
Evidently, you dont read well.

I can be criticized for a lot of things. Identifying or sympathizing with the "insurrectionists" is not one of them. Been very clear and adamant on that point.

I dont think being a smartarse is natural to you. You arent good at it.

Last edited:
If you are attacking Newsmax and FoxNews for being too liberal you may be "extreme" THis is the core of trump's crazy MAGA base that scares the pants off of the GQP leaders who have flip flopped, lied and obstructed any investigation of the insurrection on Jan 6th....it is an ongoing effort.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Perhaps this will help: "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."

People manipulate language and all of those manipulations are not well-intentioned or honest. They almost never are in politics.

"If you own the language, you own the narrative and the issue." That's the resistence you are encountering. You are, willing or not, parroting a leftist narrative that you can fit into the definition, but if you do, misrepresents the truth of what actually happened.
Oh please. You are struggling big time. What are you truly afraid of? Do you believe Trump incited the insurrection and should be held accountable? If not, why oppose an investigation? If he is innocent let him be exonerated. If you truly support the insurrectionists and feel they are your "freedom fighters," I applaud your honesty. I don't feel the insurrectionist represent the majority fo the right. They did a disservice to the peaceful attendees at the rally on Jan. 6th and the rest of the law abiding citizens. What truth have I misrepresented? I stated my opinions and I backed my opinions with what I felt explained them. I don't support militia looneys or BLM rioters. I don't see any redeeming qualities in any of them. Do you? What does the right have to hide? Isn't the right the party of law and order? They should have nothing to fear.

Evidently, you dont read well.

I can be criticized for a lot of things. Identifying or sympathizing with the "insurrectionists" is not one of them. Been very clear and adamant on that point.

I dont think being a smartarse is natural to you. You arent good at it.
It is quite evident when you have lost an argument. When you are left with nothing but name calling and insults, you have lost. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I have nothing personal against you.

I can be criticized for a lot of things. Identifying or sympathizing with the "insurrectionists" is not one of them.
Insulting me and claiming I can't think for myself is misrepresenting the truth? Unlike you I don't need the media to tell me what to think. I saw events unfold in live time with my own eyes. No one can tell me what I did or didn't see. I am not worried about making one or the other party look bad. If they did nothing wrong they should have nothing to worry about. You keep posting that an investigation would be an attack on the right. If that is what you fear, you are owning the insurrection. What else could you possibly be afraid of?

It is quite evident when you have lost an argument. When you are left with nothing but name calling and insults, you have lost. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I have nothing personal against you.
You’re filling in for proderp quite nicely. And that is NOT a compliment.

The "truth" is something I search for in certain places. I certainly dont search for it from sources who, for example, foist Russia collusion hoaxes on me, and basically distort, twist, and flat out lie about every issue in their narratives.

The distortion, twist, and flat out lies in this insurrection narrative are not difficult to see.

Thinking about it from the other side, what are you really wanting out of Jan 6? What is really important about it?

Seems to me that there is plenty of room to try to criticize Trump's behavior and wound him politically. I did that several posts back. There is plenty of room to call for a full investigation and vigorous prosecution of all involved.

But this need to exaggerate and lie in the narrative goes beyond any reason and indicates goals that require the exaggerations and lies.

The "truth" is something I search for in certain places. I certainly dont search for it from sources who, for example, foist Russia collusion hoaxes on me, and basically distort, twist, and flat out lie about every issue in their narratives.

The distortion, twist, and flat out lies in this insurrection narrative are not difficult to see.

Thinking about it from the other side, what are you really wanting out of Jan 6? What is really important about it?

Seems to me that there is plenty of room to try to criticize Trump's behavior and wound him politically. I did that several posts back. There is plenty of room to call for a full investigation and vigorous prosecution of all involved.

But this need to exaggerate and lie in the narrative goes beyond any reason and indicates goals that require the exaggerations and lies.
You haven't shown where I have lied, distorted or given a false narrative of what I saw and believe about the insurrection. They are strictly my opinions and observations. I am wanting Jan. 6th to be called out for what it is. It should never have happened and should never be allowed to happen again. The same with the BLM riots. It was nothing more than an opportunity for looters and arsonists to take advantage of a supposedly peaceful event. It should have been dealt with harshly right off the bat. Instead it was allowed to fester into more anarchy. I don't care for either Trump or Biden. I have stated numerous times that they are both to old to be President and are both unfit in their own ways. I did not exaggerate or lie. It is how I see things. I don't support any of these illegal activities. I am pro-law. I don't enjoy seeing police officers being attacked and injured when they are just doing their jobs. There is something wrong with people who will sit back and think there is nothing to see here.