He was a “doting” father…

thisisinsane

Waving guns, shooting people? Regardless of race, I believe those are the things that will catch up with you sooner or later.

How about debating whether this scumbag deserved to be treated as a martyr for the left and used as a political tool? Start there.

P.S. You can take your mask off now.
How about saying that in the original post? This is the Debate Forum. Not the Post Random Links Forum.

I do not believe this scumbag was going to provide much to society other than crime and death. I believe Ms. Potter should be reprimanded for her mistake and be back on the streets helping to protect the public.

Daunte Wright is not a martyr because he was not killed for his beliefs.

The "doting father" line came in articles published in April, most prominently by The Guardian. The allegation that Wright shot a 16 year old came in May. The case of the shooting of the 16 year old never had any charges filed. Therefore it's not irresponsible of The Guardian to publish what they did when they did. If the allegation happened before those articles and that information was publicly known, you'd be onto something.

Daunte Wright should have had his day in court. The police actions in the incident up until the officer mistakenly pulled her gun were appropriate.

I hope the manslaughter charge sticks.

Daunte Wright is not a martyr because he was not killed for his beliefs.

The "doting father" line came in articles published in April, most prominently by The Guardian. The allegation that Wright shot a 16 year old came in May. The case of the shooting of the 16 year old never had any charges filed. Therefore it's not irresponsible of The Guardian to publish what they did when they did. If the allegation happened before those articles and that information was publicly known, you'd be onto something.

Daunte Wright should have had his day in court. The police actions in the incident up until the officer mistakenly pulled her gun were appropriate.

I hope the manslaughter charge sticks.
Okay, he has been treated as a hero and political tool by the left. You have no argument, so you latch onto the strict definition of “martyr”. You know what was implied. You try very hard to seem intelligent.

Okay, he has been treated as a hero and political tool by the left. You have no argument, so you latch onto the strict definition of “martyr”. You know what was implied. You try very hard to seem intelligent.
They're your words, so choose accurate ones.

And bro, you just quoted an entire argument from me.

I haven't followed this story that closely, so how specifically has he been treated as a hero and political tool by the left. Why should I take your word for that?

I haven't followed this story that closely, so how specifically has he been treated as a hero and political tool by the left. Why should I take your word for that?
You have told us how very adept you are at “internet research”. You can find it. You’re like the little engine that couldn’t, but you’ll keep trying, never being the engine that could.

You have told us how very adept you are at “internet research”. You can find it. You’re like the little engine that couldn’t, but you’ll keep trying, never being the engine that could.
Isn't the onus on you to prove your point right?

Onus of what? That he was treated as a hero by the left? That he was Given a highly media covered funeral as if he was a hero? That multiple news sources noted him as a “doting” father? Or that they continually posted a pic of him half grinning with a kid in his lap as evidence? Even criminals have families and get this, smile for the camera.

This is as disingenious a story as there are.

Wright never graduated from HS and attended three different ones in four years. "Ballplayer"? He was never on an official school team. He was a POS father. He robbed a lady at gunpoint, he previously ran from the cops (and got away), and now we have recently learned that he carjacked someone else weeks before he was shot while fleeing police.

I often wonder where his fat POS mom was through all of the aforementioned $chit we know about (and everything else)? She was interviewed crying after the punk killed himself blaming everyone else and telling half-truths. This is why he was who he was, he had a mommy making excuses for him his entire life (he was driving her car, with expired tags when pulled over). This is what happens when POS uneducated kids have babies and raise POS uneducated kids.

See, there IS an elite class that sits in ivory towers and believes this poor young man was innocently killed by the police when the fact of the matter is he was a GIANT POS who resisted arrest on multiple occasions and it finally caught up with him.

Last edited:
No, just that unlike you, I know how to use the internet and find this information.

So do you know how to use the internet or not?