Players to watch in the EOAC

Valleys best returning players will probably be Gurley, Davenport and Peete as athletes and Mixon, Pabellon and Tubbs in the trenches. Don't know about transfers, but Hake has these boys in the weight room in much larger numbers than previous coaches

Valleys best returning players will probably be Gurley, Davenport and Peete as athletes and Mixon, Pabellon and Tubbs in the trenches. Don't know about transfers, but Hake has these boys in the weight room in much larger numbers than previous coaches
Valley will be short lived in this league unless Columbiana, United and EP get the numbers up. VC will end up in the MVAC in 2 years.

Springfield doesn’t have open enrollment
My bad. I just figured everyone had OE at this point and I know they border EP's district.

Bulldog1974 - Do you think you lose any kids to Blackhawk? I know it's a bit farther away, but you do border them.

My bad. I just figured everyone had OE at this point and I know they border EP's district.

Bulldog1974 - Do you think you lose any kids to Blackhawk? I know it's a bit farther away, but you do border them.
EP has. They lost a stud back, that was awhile ago. I want to say they grabbed him right out of 8th grade.

Valley will be short lived in this league unless Columbiana, United and EP get the numbers up. VC will end up in the MVAC in 2 years.
I always felt Valley was a better fit for the MVAC due to travel time. It seems the MVAC likes 8 as a tidy number. The only way I see that happening is Waterloo rejoining wherever league the Portage schools end up or Sebring going another direction. Off all the small schools in the area hanging on Sebring makes zero sense staying open. Put those kids in West Branch and call it a day

I always felt Valley was a better fit for the MVAC due to travel time. It seems the MVAC likes 8 as a tidy number. The only way I see that happening is Waterloo rejoining wherever league the Portage schools end up or Sebring going another direction. Off all the small schools in the area hanging on Sebring makes zero sense staying open. Put those kids in West Branch and call it a day
That vacancy might come soon and a reshuffle of the two tiers. Same thing that ruined the ITCL. Don't be surprised if Columbiana bolts to the MVAC if given the chance. Crestview will try to move back to Columbiana County.

I think any kid who is halfway decent in football from Sebring just OE's at West Branch anyhow. They haven't had a winning season since 1991. Their B-ball program isn't what it used to be either. I don't understand how they are hanging on.

The portage schools are all over the place now. Crestwood is in the CVC, Garfield is in the other mvac tier. The remnants of the PTC added JFK and Aquinas, I can’t see Waterloo at all leaving. The mvac has been a good league in its short history. Football has been top heavy but the other sports have all been very competitive. And there has been a lot of post-season success across the sports as well

The portage schools are all over the place now. Crestwood is in the CVC, Garfield is in the other mvac tier. The remnants of the PTC added JFK and Aquinas, I can’t see Waterloo at all leaving. The mvac has been a good league in its short history. Football has been top heavy but the other sports have all been very competitive. And there has been a lot of post-season success across the sports as well
Sounds like the ITCL.

EOAC needs to pick it up. The league in general has become awful in most sports. Football has dropped off terribly in the past few years. Hopefully the cycle comes back where we have more than 2 or 3 competitive games a year in the league.

EOAC needs to pick it up. The league in general has become awful in most sports. Football has dropped off terribly in the past few years. Hopefully the cycle comes back where we have more than 2 or 3 competitive games a year in the league.

Its the worst conference in the valley....but thats what the superintendents wanted. Easier to beat crap teams than to get better and compete with those in the ITCL.

Its the worst conference in the valley....but thats what the superintendents wanted. Easier to beat crap teams than to get better and compete with those in the ITCL.
Nothing to more to say, that said it all. Those better schools are now in the MVAC, a league that is a clone of the ITCL and very competitive. YC should move to that league, the competition is much better.

Not a troll at all, you’re literally the most negative person on this entire site, I just stated a fact, what’s the rule on CB for YC getting Youngstown kids? Anyone know?
Troll. Yep, so are the ones above negative. You have no clue about what goes on here. The rule would be the same as it is for Parochial.

Last edited:
Not a troll at all, you’re literally the most negative person on this entire site, I just stated a fact, what’s the rule on CB for YC getting Youngstown kids? Anyone know?
You are 100% correct, THE most negative on theis forum. He is a fan of arguably one of the worst teams in the state but it is everyone else's fault. "Recruiting" is his go to. Guess it helps him sleep better at night.

You are 100% correct, THE most negative on theis forum. He is a fan of arguably one of the worst teams in the state but it is everyone else's fault. "Recruiting" is his go to. Guess it helps him sleep better at night.
Coming from another troll whose school recruits, right Jaws?

Last edited:
Escalated.jpg

I wonder how many talented players have truly been sniped from the halls of east Palestine high school to begin with.

Is the NAC in the valley? Who is even in that conference
Football wise. Southington, Mathews, Py Valley, Windham, Fairport Harding, Ashtabula St John. So part valley.
Other non football schools include Lordstown, Bristol, Badger, Bloomfield, Maplewood and somebody else I'm missing