Facebook to suspend Trump’s account for two years

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Facebook is suspending Donald Trump’s account for two years, the company has announced in a highly anticipated decision that follows months of debate over the former president’s future on social media.

“Given the gravity of the circumstances that led to Mr Trump’s suspension, we believe his actions constituted a severe violation of our rules which merit the highest penalty available under the new enforcement protocols. We are suspending his accounts for two years, effective from the date of the initial suspension on January 7 this year,” Nick Clegg, Facebook’s vice-president of global affairs, said in a statement on Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

Isis leader's FB account..ok though.
Does he constantly lie? :ROFLMAO:

In all honesty, before you get all mad at me, I am totally against banning anyone from Fakebook or Twitter or any of those other soundbite platforms that people subscribe. Free speech defeats poor speech and these moves simply play into Trump's hand as he can play the victim.

Does he constantly lie? :ROFLMAO:

In all honesty, before you get all mad at me, I am totally against banning anyone from Fakebook or Twitter or any of those other soundbite platforms that people subscribe. Free speech defeats poor speech and these moves simply play into Trump's hand as he can play the victim.
Not sure. Does Joe Biden still have a facebook page? Mr. "the border is closed"

Constant lies.
If you say the same lie enough times, ? EC's all over the country start to believe it and it eventually becomes the truth. One of the great liars of our times George Costanza famously said 'It's NOT a lie IF you believe it . The leader of the Republican party has that rare Costanza 'Gene".

If you say the same lie enough times, ? EC's all over the country start to believe it and it eventually becomes the truth. One of the great liars of our times George Costanza famously said 'It's NOT a lie IF you believe it . The leader of the Republican party has that rare Costanza 'Gene".
George Costanza was a fictional character...you know that right?

giphy.gif

Like the lie that Covid came from a Chinese lab...oh wait.

Yes, I am sure. You on the other hand....
Posting at 1 in the morning, then again at 6 am ? oh that's right , people who run company's never sleep . Go to bed late and get up early. HMM. Then check in on the few minority people they troll on a message board . Then they get down to the business at being a big shot multi tasker lmao . Figure a man of your incredible intelligence would be taking on a more liberal message board with little help .{ Best and the brightest usually embrace challenges} I am sure you would hold your own . Or? Probably not. Sorry. You telling people you are smarter than them and most others doesn't make it true , and self professed 'Smart guys " are rarely the real deal . I mean what's more annoying than being a pedant and someone who tells others he's smarter than most ? Even here in a comfortable far right EC , you are the only one I've seen make such a claim ? Telling .