Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

and gluten free!

of course there's a recipe book
1621121203678.png

That is me. They say I should be right in the thick of things. What do they eat I keep here they will not harm plants and or established trees. Only thing I hear is they might hurt young small trees.
We had this sometime back. Close to 20 maybe They are loud

I honestly thought they were here two years ago. Maybe it was some other similar species. They filled the trees in the front yard and the noise was deafening. No exageration.

People wore masks before this. People will wear masks for their own personal health reasons or fashion or whatever after this. That is the take I will bring to MY approach. Don't care much what you think. ;)

I'm going to be positive and not judge someone's reasons to wear what they want to wear be it masks, oxygen or burmuda shorts. Though I reserve the option to laugh internally at the shorts.
How exactly does one wear oxygen?

Wife hand fed both of her Chipmunks. One at the front door and the other at the backsliding door. Buys almonds, natural of course. Dried cherries for the Robin in the morning. Black oil Sunflower seeds for birds and squirrels.

Wife hand fed both of her Chipmunks. One at the front door and the other at the backsliding door. Buys almonds, natural of course. Dried cherries for the Robin in the morning. Black oil Sunflower seeds for birds and squirrels.
They eat better than I do. Stupid neighbor lets their cats run free. Haven't seen the chipmunks in quite awhile. Did see one of the cats playing catch and release with a baby bunny though. Those things getting out of hand so maybe there is a positive

They eat better than I do. Stupid neighbor lets their cats run free. Haven't seen the chipmunks in quite awhile. Did see one of the cats playing catch and release with a baby bunny though. Those things getting out of hand so maybe there is a positive
They have managed to stay away from Crow. That's our cat in the neighborhood. One son is rooting for Crow to get one. Lol Ruffles feathers

Started using Voltaren for bad knee. Thanks to the ladies at great clips. Use your brain and read directions. I'm very impressed with product.

Is that where the doc injects something into the knee area? My brother is considering it. Have not heard any word on efficacy.

The heat is on with the first 90 degree day of the year. Cool inside "watching" the Braves and Pirates.

We have entered a dry spell here in NC. Good news is I was able to skip mowing this week. :p

Would like to do the kayaking thing sometime. Some "low level" rivers around here good for beginners or just relaxing.
Went kayaking for the first time last year . It was 90 and humid and it was great . Wife , Son and myself had a good time . Went up to Urbana { Birch bark canoe Livery } Wife and kids had been a few times at various places, my first time out and it was relaxing and kept us cool , and is no problem for beginners. Got some Benny's pizza [Marysville , it's outstanding } to take home to Dublin . Real fun day.

This is a stupid video I came across on Twitter , but it made me laugh a lot . I think it was more the way the guys were laughing at themselves and each other that made it funny to me. Drinking the Cool aid lol.

Would like to do the kayaking thing sometime. Some "low level" rivers around here good for beginners or just relaxing.
I prefer a lake at a park. Very relaxing, we ventured down to Prarie Oaks Park. We spent a good portion of our time collecting tennis balls. Owners throw the balls in the water for dogs to retrieve. Dogs don't get them all and the wind pushes the balls across the lake. We watched dogs play. Hold on for that wild excitement. Lol

Went kayaking for the first time last year . It was 90 and humid and it was great . Wife , Son and myself had a good time . Went up to Urbana { Birch bark canoe Livery } Wife and kids had been a few times at various places, my first time out and it was relaxing and kept us cool , and is no problem for beginners. Got some Benny's pizza [Marysville , it's outstanding } to take home to Dublin . Real fun day.

This is a stupid video I came across on Twitter , but it made me laugh a lot . I think it was more the way the guys were laughing at themselves and each other that made it funny to me. Drinking the Cool aid lol.

Get ya a couple of Kayaks, you will love it. You have to be close to the park I mentioned. Just the right amount of people.