Gas Prices

Pretty much. There’s a reason they want those jobs so badly, and why almost all of them become millionaires eventually, no matter what they had before. And the fact some of them leave behind hugely lucrative private sector jobs for Congress tells you there’s money to be made in the swamp.
Sad

The pipeline situation really hit the upstate of South Carolina hard this week. Luckily I filled up just out of pure habit early Monday morning (I try to fill up at the beginning of each week regardless). Tuesday night down here, pretty much every gas station had lines of people trying to fill up, fill up gas cannisters, etc.... By Wednesday morning every station down here was bone dry. Red and yellow bags everywhere. By Friday afternoon I'd say most if not all stations were back to normal.

TBH the whole ordeal would not have been that bad had people not gone BSC on Tuesday.

Interesting: the pipeline wasn't shut down they just couldn't bill their customers. The Hack did not i,pact the flow of oil in the pipeline but the accounting and billing software. So idiots ran out and created a supply shortage driving up costs even higher.

Interesting: the pipeline wasn't shut down they just couldn't bill their customers. The Hack did not i,pact the flow of oil in the pipeline but the accounting and billing software. So idiots ran out and created a supply shortage driving up costs even higher.
Which news channel covered that? The Lizzy is more important

From yesterday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/w...rized systems hostage until a payment is made.

"The company, operator of the largest U.S. fuel pipeline, shut down its entire operation last Friday after its financial computer networks were infected by a Russia-tied hacker gang known as DarkSide, fearing that the hackers could spread to its industrial operations as well."

Sure sounds like flow stopped to me.

All gasoline should be free. Our tax dollars funded the wars in the Middle East and free gas should be the return on our investment

Only on place locally hit 3/gallon, and that is the one that always gouges and is 10-30 cents more than others as that side does not have much competition and more driving through the area traffic.

1621419276799.png

I realize Yappi is not the place for data and facts and well anything related to science but....

I love my low South Carolina gas tax (3rd lowest in the SE) but man are our roads tragic. Love coming home to Ohio to actual paved roads haha. Filled up for $2.64 yesterday in Greenville, SC.

1623210024105.png

Last edited:
I realize Yappi is not the place for data and facts and well anything related to science but....

I love my low South Carolina gas tax (3rd lowest in the SE) but man are our roads tragic. Love coming home to Ohio to actual paved roads haha. Filled up for $2.64 yesterday in Greenville, SC.

View attachment 17923
Filled up for $2.61 at UDF yesterday in the ‘burbs outside of Columbus, sans any loyalty programs to boot.

Only on place locally hit 3/gallon, and that is the one that always gouges and is 10-30 cents more than others as that side does not have much competition and more driving through the area traffic.
seen $3.05 yesterday in town..