Is Akron Springfield looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach John Kinsey??

Funny, you're real funny "football guy". He was fired technically. He was given the chance to step away or be fired and chose to step away so it didn't look as bad..... I have sources, one being a close friend's son who said Kinsey played favorites and didnt even like anybody, was full of himself. HC Adorni was one of the ones who does not like him, either. HENCE why he is gone. Do not believe in to what you hear I am a good source that is all
I have a source right from Adorni himself saying how much he enjoys John...... you might want to check on your sources sound like you need new ones ??‍♂️

Coventry didn’t do their homework.

Kinsey was awful in Mogadore and proved he can’t coach kids. Yes, he was fired.

His personality is among the worst you will experience.

give it time and Coventry will realize this huge mistake.
And what makes you say this? Unless you’re a top tier coach then you need to continue to sit in the stand and gobble down hot dogs

Coventry didn’t do their homework.

Kinsey was awful in Mogadore and proved he can’t coach kids. Yes, he was fired.

His personality is among the worst you will experience.

give it time and Coventry will realize this huge mistake.
Thank you, at least someone with common sense is commenting on this thread.

And what makes you say this? Unless you’re a top tier coach then you need to continue to sit in the stand and gobble down hot dogs
Multiple people have first hand experiences with John Kinsey. He has the personality that a brick wall could possess and is just a terrible person to be around....Treats everyone like crap from what I hear and know

Well you also support your towns racist behaviors so nobody will take your word
No, I don't support racism at all. if you knew me and my character, you'd know that... what I don't understand is how racism was involved in this conversation at all, and that the whole PTC has their own issues with racism just as everyone else in this world. You act like Mogadore is the worst city for racism. Go down South that'll certainly change buddy.

Pretty sure Kinsey is Adornis brother in law. So thats how he got the OC job at Moggy to begin with. But also would think Adorni is not going to trash him? I highly doubt he fired him.

Let's be real. Coventry wouldn't have had many great applicants in general, especially this late in year. Not being mean, just facts:

-Stadium is a dump
-They play on grass that soccer teams play on as well
-Where does the team even practice each day? Is it at the HS campus?

I have heard from Adorni saying how much he can't stand John Kinsey.. so that is funny.
I'm pretty sure Kinsey is Adornis brother in law? So thats why he got the Moggy OC job and why I highly doubt Adorni doesn't like him? Did Kinsey play HS ball?

Pretty sure Kinsey is Adornis brother in law. So thats how he got the OC job at Moggy to begin with. But also would think Adorni is not going to trash him? I highly doubt he fired him.
Kinsey is not Adorni's brother in law... he was married to his sister and they were divorced a long time ago. He did fire him.

I honestly feel like you might be a recent player with the way you care about racism and said you were just recently on the field.. interesting
That's a dumb statement to make bro why does it matter if he cares about racism? I mean hell if u got a good character like u said then u should care too right? Interesting

I have friends who coach on the staff buddy.
And to be real with you I have no dog in this fight bro but you might wanna rethink your statement because Ik a kid personality who played football for moggy and I coached him in semi pro and the kid knew nothing about football I mean he was a good wrestler but his football skills was god awful so I asked him how in Tf did u go to moggy and u don't know basic stuff about being a linemen he told me the coaches did not care about did not care about 3rd stringers at all if u wasn't a starter then they didn't care I mean idk this Kinsey guy but it sounds like y'all had more problems then just him

And to be real with you I have no dog in this fight bro but you might wanna rethink your statement because Ik a kid personality who played football for moggy and I coached him in semi pro and the kid knew nothing about football I mean he was a good wrestler but his football skills was god awful so I asked him how in Tf did u go to moggy and u don't know basic stuff about being a linemen he told me the coaches did not care about did not care about 3rd stringers at all if u wasn't a starter then they didn't care I mean idk this Kinsey guy but it sounds like y'all had more problems then just him
You just embarrassed the entire city of Massillon.

Kinsey will have a lot to work with at Coventry so we´ll see what kind of coach he is in due time. As for Springfield, let´s hope they can safely field a team that has some numbers. To end the year with what they had last year is comparable to a bad D 7 program. Nice QB and a few good athletes but no depth up front.