U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Joseph Goebbels is impressed by your persistence.

Freedom loving Americans, not so much.
freedom loving Americans do not try to prevent the Congress of the United States from carrying out it Constitutional role in the Presidential election process.

it is still two generations later and it is in the history books.
and January 6th will be in history books 2 generations from now
the storming of the Capitol will be remembered and noted.
I guess we disagree. May 4th may be in some history books but nothing I ever learned in school. It was strictly from living in the area, reading news accounts, and listening to people that were there.

There will be some die-hard anti-Trump people that will try to keep January 6th in the history books. They will still label it as an insurrection but the Generation AA or whatever they will be called will likely roll their eyes when reading about it.

I guess we disagree. May 4th may be in some history books but nothing I ever learned in school. It was strictly from living in the area, reading news accounts, and listening to people that were there.

There will be some die-hard anti-Trump people that will try to keep January 6th in the history books. They will still label it as an insurrection but the Generation AA or whatever they will be called will likely roll their eyes when reading about it.
the shot of the girl crying over Jeff Miller's body still is in history books and the shot of the people storming the Capitol will be.

-gosh a ruddies first you endorsed Qanon
-then you denied your endorsement
SayMyName said:
Post #396 wasn't me, but again not a Q supporter. Liar, liar, pants on fire? LMAO what an odd guy you are. That being said, if you can't produce one post where I said anything in support of Q you are a liar. I'm starting to think you are on the spectrum...
-then you admit it, but rationalize it
-then you try to shift blame
gosh a ruddies that is sad.

the shot of the girl crying over Jeff Miller's body still is in history books and the shot of the people storming the Capitol will be.
Be careful, the image that might be ingrained in the history books could be Ashli Babbitt.

Seems you have forgotten that May 4th, the protesters were the agitators and destroyed (burned down) a government building when the unarmed people were shot and killed. Sound familiar? Those agitators had already shutdown Ohio State prior to coming to Kent State.

-gosh a ruddies first you endorsed Qanon
-then you denied your endorsement

-then you admit it, but rationalize it
-then you try to shift blame
gosh a ruddies that is sad.
Unlike you, I've not professed my pledge to Q but I'm happy you've come out as a supporter if that is your true passion. That being said, I hope you can find balance as your belief seems deep, to the point of irrational thought.

Be careful, the image that might be ingrained in the history books could be Ashli Babbitt.

Seems you have forgotten that May 4th, the protesters were the agitators and destroyed (burned down) a government building when the unarmed people were shot and killed. Sound familiar?
Fact is May 4th is in the history books and January 6th will be.
did I ever say I was sympathetic with them
I am just say that it was in the history books
I am sympathetic with Sandy Scheuer and Bill Schroeder, they were innocent victims
Bill Miller and Allison Krause got what they deserved

because they were fleeing for their safety. Are you really sorry they didn't get their chance to hang someone.
No. I am really sorry you're so stupid. You mom had high hopes for you.

You don't think that "enraged mob" could have outran old man Schumer?

That's exactly what Goebbels would say, little Joseph!

You ministers of propaganda are dangerous, and a threat to freedom loving Americans everywhere.
exactly what Abraham Lincoln sent an army to do, take care of traitors like Babbitt.

Last edited:
No. I am really sorry you're so stupid. You mom had high hopes for you.

You don't think that "enraged mob" could have outran old man Schumer?
we will have to see how fast you run when chased by an enraged mob. it must be a real motivator

we will have to see how fast you run when chased by an enraged mob. it must be a real motivator
I don't run very fast from imaginary mobs or other imaginary things.

"Within yards". Lol. Probably weren't within 2 football fields of Schumer.