Jonathan Alder Coaching Search

2019, he played, and they were not very good. They actually had multiple D1 kids that year. I remember watching them get pounded by Northmont at their place. It was embarrassing.
They made the playoffs that year- I was at that game too. They had Jack at qb for his second game ever. That northmont team def beat them up that night, but they responded with a miracle over DCiffman and almost beat pick central. Jekyll and Hyde

I agree with you there. But Harry is right- they will always have a few individual studs, but lack the depth and big bodies to beat a central or win r3. They can play with anyone or get smacked by anyone as seen.
But their coordinator Coach Snedeker (sp?) was a nice up and coming coach for em. If it’s true it’s him- he will be fine at JA

I disagree with this. I would still say their is something wrong. If you have that talent, you should be winning and competing for at least regional championships. Look at Olentangy Liberty for example, didnt they make it to the regional championship games like 3 years in a row? How many D1 kids do they have compared to Pickerington North, or even Dublin Coffman for that matter. Yet, they seem to be a good program. Lack of depth and big bodies is not an excuse. IMO

Liberty has multiple D1 kids every year. Liberty may have more kids playing D1 than every school in central OH but Pick Central or DeSales? Two of the Final 4 teams from Liberty got beat by Pick North in the regular season. Liberty has played in the weakest region in D1. Their "Big Win" is Coffman. Who they have a losing record to in the last 10 yrs. If Liberty played in any other region they would never sniff a Final 4. The one year they were in Region 3, Groveport beat them. Pick Central would beat them by 40.... like they did Orange (who beat Liberty that year). Top D1 Public Schools in Central OH... PC, Coffman, Liberty, PN... next would be?? Orange, Davidson, Bradley, West Central

I am not a Pick North fan... they love hype like no other. But they are not mediocre. Top 5 program in central OH. Can't be good to keep having assistants leave. Can't be good to be rivals with Pick Central (best program in OH). And their fans on here will come out to hate on North.

It is late for a coach to leave. Can't be a money grab to go from Pickerington to JA? Has to have ties to JA? Did Glass take assistants to Jerome? Or will they stay at JA?

I am not a Pick North fan... they love hype like no other. But they are not mediocre. Top 5 program in central OH. Can't be good to keep having assistants leave. Can't be good to be rivals with Pick Central (best program in OH). And their fans on here will come out to hate on North.

It is late for a coach to leave. Can't be a money grab to go from Pickerington to JA? Has to have ties to JA? Did Glass take assistants to Jerome? Or will they stay at JA?
Guy is YOUNG or looks very young . Money isn't going to be a main issue probably here. Being the head guy is the main thing. North is a good program. They catch a lot grief at times . Mostly from PC fans as mentioned LOL. Numbers have been a problem at times . After Weirick the QB position has been in flux . PC seems to have no such issues despite being the slightly smaller school . Continuity hasn't been there as well. Always talent. If gthey get more soldiers{ numbers } and keep the staff together better? They should be better

Maybe the sticker shock of seeing the difference in pay from pick north to JA?

Kidding.
Actually they just hired an AD. There are many reasons there is no name yet. Maybe no board mtg yet? Who knows.

All of those things aren’t good, and neither is the fact their district can’t get enough parents to vote ‘yes’ on a levy that had 13% voter turnout.

Liberty has multiple D1 kids every year. Liberty may have more kids playing D1 than every school in central OH but Pick Central or DeSales? Two of the Final 4 teams from Liberty got beat by Pick North in the regular season. Liberty has played in the weakest region in D1. Their "Big Win" is Coffman. Who they have a losing record to in the last 10 yrs. If Liberty played in any other region they would never sniff a Final 4. The one year they were in Region 3, Groveport beat them. Pick Central would beat them by 40.... like they did Orange (who beat Liberty that year). Top D1 Public Schools in Central OH... PC, Coffman, Liberty, PN... next would be?? Orange, Davidson, Bradley, West Central
Liberty does not have multiple D1 kids. I'm sorry, but going 6-5 with the #1 recruit in the country is AVERAGE. If you can't put your kids in a position to be successful with that talent, it's on the staff. Liberty beat them 31-19 in 2019 dude, what are you talking about? Liberty wins with lesser kids, and it's because of the culture there. That program is hype with nothing to back it up, sorry.

North is not a top 5 program in central ohio. They are one of the top second tier programs.

Relax. People love arguing about Pickeringtons.... on everyone else's threads.
Pick North last 5 yrs (I think that is how long Hillerich has been there)
36-18. 4 Playoff Appearances. 4 playoff wins. 1 OCC Championship. 1 Regional Runner Up
Record per opponent... losing record against two teams - Northmont (0-1)... and 0-6 vs Pick Central!!
Lakota East 1-0
Centerville 2-1
Huber Heights Wayne 1-0
West Central 4-1
Reynoldsburg 4-1
Davidson 1-0
Central Crossing 1-0
Liberty 2-2
Orange 2-1
Jerome 3-0
Coffman 1-1
Gahanna 5-0
Lancaster 2-2
Grove City 5-0
Bradley 1-0
Northmont 0-1
Westland 1-0
Clarkson 1-0
New Albany 1-1
Pick Central 0-6

Now... did they hire a Pick North assistant or what??? Is it official?

Relax. People love arguing about Pickeringtons.... on everyone else's threads.
Pick North last 5 yrs (I think that is how long Hillerich has been there)
36-18. 4 Playoff Appearances. 4 playoff wins. 1 OCC Championship. 1 Regional Runner Up
Record per opponent... losing record against two teams - Northmont (0-1)... and 0-6 vs Pick Central!!
Lakota East 1-0
Centerville 2-1
Huber Heights Wayne 1-0
West Central 4-1
Reynoldsburg 4-1
Davidson 1-0
Central Crossing 1-0
Liberty 2-2
Orange 2-1
Jerome 3-0
Coffman 1-1
Gahanna 5-0
Lancaster 2-2
Grove City 5-0
Bradley 1-0
Northmont 0-1
Westland 1-0
Clarkson 1-0
New Albany 1-1
Pick Central 0-6

Now... did they hire a Pick North assistant or what??? Is it official?

Monday Board Meeting on 5/10 it will be official

Nice to see a school district giving all the years (assuming he has 12 years exp.). Many OCC schools only give 5 or 10.

Congrats to Sned on getting the job at JA. This is a great opportunity for him with a perennial playoff team. He'll bring good experience from his time at Heath and a Pick North.