LeBronJames proves how dumb he is again

Message of the Day
message lebron james white hate this is racist boycott nba

How many people follow him vs. "others
I'm not defending Lebron, but this quote is being taken out of context.

. You guys are really reaching! And you’re very stupid (the words of Tesoro). Read the whole article. Going to the ninth grade, he was young and didn’t know what he was talking about. After he went there for a while he said he was wrong. You guys are pathetic

SMH. ?. I can understand if you hate Lebron. That is on YOU! But to take this quote from his 9th grade year and not pay attention to the rest of the article is irresponsible. We all did stupid S. H. I. T
when we were young (yes you did!) You just have to learn from it, which he did! Unlike many of you who are still doing and saying stupid SHITNIKS now.

SMH. ?. I can understand if you hate Lebron. That is on YOU! But to take this quote from his 9th grade year and not pay attention to the rest of the article is irresponsible. We all did stupid S. H. I. T
when we were young (yes you did!) You just have to learn from it, which he did! Unlike many of you who are still doing and saying stupid SHITNIKS now.
Truth be told, much of what he says now sounds like something a 9th grader would say. He would do well to just shut up and dribble.

NBA punishes Kristaps Porzingis for strip club visit after letting LeBron James off easy

The NBA fined the former Knicks star and current Mavericks forward $50,000 for visiting a Los Angeles gentlemen’s club Sunday, according to ESPN, a violation of the league’s COVID-19 protocol that in part prohibits players from visiting bars, clubs and lounges.

The punishment raised some eyebrows because Lakers star LeBron James was not fined for violating the league’s COVID-19 protocol by attending a promotional event for a tequila company last week.

If by shady you mean racist and spineless, we agree.

The NBA is a complete waste of time.
Or as you would say if the situation was reversed, we don't have all the information, there must be some other reason, why do you always assume it's race.

Or as you would say if the situation was reversed, we don't have all the information, there must be some other reason, why do you always assume it's race.
Oh look more information:

"To clarify any remaining misconception, LeBron James briefly attended an outdoor event last week where participants were required to be vaccinated or return a negative test result," NBA chief communications officer Mike Bass said in a statement released on Monday.
The statement continued, "Under these circumstances and in consultation with medical experts, it was determined that his attendance did not create risks related to the spread of COVID-19 and therefore no quarantine was necessary. Over the course of this season, there have been numerous similar violations of the league's Health and Safety Protocols, which were addressed with the player's team in a similar fashion."

"Under current NBA rules, vaccinated players are permitted to engage in outside activities including their individual commercial arrangements, such as sponsor appearances or ad shoots," Bass said.

Lebum is singlehandedly bringing down the league. Years of players putting their heart,soul and body into the league. The league forgave bad behavior. As long as you played with everything you had the fans forgave. It was all about Wins. I can't stand the flopper. Just another theatrical presentation brought to you by the China puppet.

Let this sink in for a couple of moments.....

The PGA final round ratings beat the Lakers/Suns game by 50%.
To be fair, this was a PGA major, with arguably the sports largest star over 35 years old not named Tiger Woods, vs. a first round NBA playoff game 2 of potentially another two months of basketball. I think you'd have to compare the conference finals or finals vs. a PGA major.

And I'd be interested to see what the ratings would had been if Phil wasn't playing.