Bin Laden. Dead. 10 years ago.

Thavoice

On the anniversary of that SOB getting killed we need to come together.

Do you remember what you were doing?

I do.
Still gives.me goose bumps.
My phone was blowing up asking if I knew where my brother was and if he was on the mission.

Sept 11 changed us all forever. Some more than others.

Obama was not a good President, but his decision to go into Pakistan was a ballsy one.

Great job to the SEAL Teams.

We need to come together . We need a common enemy.

Last edited:

I wouldn't give him the time of day. He's deserves forgotten history, not a death celebration. Not every year, every ten year nor every thousand years .
We celebrate those bad MFrs who got him.

I understand....many on here are all for forgetting out past.....

Probably a good time to move this to the debate forum. I come here for my dinner not for my political whacky dessert.

If I would have been on the team -Death by a thousand cuts,
There are ants all over the world, Bury him up to his neck and let them feast.

:>---

Teufelshunde

If I would have been on the team -Death by a thousand cuts,
There are ants all over the world, Bury him up to his neck and let them feast.

:>---

Teufelshunde
Agree 100%

I think back to all of those people in those towers who were forced to make a call. Forced to jump. Ran into the building knowing they might not come back out. A shot to the head was WAY too nice. I hope they gutted him and stuffed him with pig parts before they fed him to the fish.

I have no idea if the article I read a couple of days ago was true or not, but the article claimed that pictures of Bid Laden's body weren't released because Seal Team 6 unloaded on his carcass. Hopefully they p!ssed and sheet on him during the ceremony

I have no idea if the article I read a couple of days ago was true or not, but the article claimed that pictures of Bid Laden's body weren't released because Seal Team 6 unloaded on his carcass. Hopefully they p!ssed and sheet on him during the ceremony
I have not read or heard that at all.

DEVGRU, the official name of Team Six, are full or professionals that are disciplined warriors and that would be out of character for them.
Military training is all about controlled pairs whole firing on a target, especially in close quarters.

Only a couple of Team guys were up there and he was put into a body bag an taken out while the rest conducted SSE.

Anyone watch the History channels shk Sunday? Much of it was in Zero Dart thirty but did learn a few new things like the body and his DNA swabs were in separate helos on the exfill in case one was shot down.
In a funny moment apparently the President commented 'we have millions of dollars of gear but not a ten dollar tale measure' when they had a tall Team guy lay next to the body to see if he was 6-4.

If we do not keep groups like this on their heals and able to recruit, plan and train unfettered then we will see another attack in the future.

I have not read or heard that at all.

DEVGRU, the official name of Team Six, are full or professionals that are disciplined warriors and that would be out of character for them.
Military training is all about controlled pairs whole firing on a target, especially in close quarters.

Only a couple of Team guys were up there and he was put into a body bag an taken out while the rest conducted SSE.

Anyone watch the History channels shk Sunday? Much of it was in Zero Dart thirty but did learn a few new things like the body and his DNA swabs were in separate helos on the exfill in case one was shot down.
In a funny moment apparently the President commented 'we have millions of dollars of gear but not a ten dollar tale measure' when they had a tall Team guy lay next to the body to see if he was 6-4.

If we do not keep groups like this on their heals and able to recruit, plan and train unfettered then we will see another attack in the future.
The article I read was definitely nothing official. Maybe someone's wet dream or 'I heard from a source' type thing.
I did watch a CBS interview with current Seals with covered faces and disguised voices. They were concerned about former Seals monetary profiting off their background (Books, video games). Also about Seals failing drug tests. I love and respect the hell out of any elite military unit, but they are human and prone to human error

The article I read was definitely nothing official. Maybe someone's wet dream or 'I heard from a source' type thing.
I did watch a CBS interview with current Seals with covered faces and disguised voices. They were concerned about former Seals monetary profiting off their background (Books, video games). Also about Seals failing drug tests. I love and respect the hell out of any elite military unit, but they are human and prone to human error
SEALs.

Seals are furry mammals.

Those profitting from their service is not looked kindly by many inside the community. MOST pride themselves in being the Silent Professionals.

And Biden was against taking him out. Way to go Joe.
Biden also plagiarized his way through law school, lied about his academic record, and lied when he said the truck driver involved in the accident that killed his wife and children was drunk. When, in fact, his wife was at fault in the accident.

So it seems Joe has a pretty bad track record where the truth is concerned.

S
Biden also plagiarized his way through law school, lied about his academic record, and lied when he said the truck driver involved in the accident that killed his wife and children was drunk. When, in fact, his wife was at fault in the accident.

So it seems Joe has a pretty bad track record where the truth is concerned.
Seems to be a running theme from our recent turds in chief.

There was quite a bit of speculation back in the day that we didnt need to go after him any longer as he could not be an effective leader in planning attacks against us.

Even if true that was a very short sighted view of the situation. Do we just let a murderer because they may not be a threat to someone else?

Nope.

To steal a quote from our infamous NBA player, Lebum James,

If you mess with America and kill us........"You're Next. ACCOUNTABILITY" and we will search the earth to find and put them to justice.

Is there any proof they actually killed him or are we just blindly trusting the government now?
By chatter amongst the 'bad guys' they were reflecting that yeah, he was killed.

If he wasnt you could rest assured he or someone would have come out by now mocking us all the while we kept looking for him on the down low.

thevoice:
eastisbest said:

I wouldn't give him the time of day. He's deserves forgotten history, not a death celebration. Not every year, every ten year nor every thousand years .
We celebrate those bad MFrs who got him. [\quote]
I understand....many on here are all for forgetting out past.....

Civil War Over: South loses.
Civil War Over: North wins.
Your thread title celebrates and makes martyr of the azzhat. It makes no mention of the "bad MFrs." This is what I'm talking about.

He deserves forgotten history, not a death celebration.