Dublin Coffman Rocks 2020

A lot of truth regarding spread passing teams. However, I still don’t like relying on the pass as much as some teams do. You have to have enough depth so that your receivers/DBs don’t play both ways. If you don’t complete a high % of passes, your defense can get wore down. Ohio weather in late November can wreak havoc on a passing game. IMO, Pickerington Central was in the wrong defense versus St. X and never adjusted. St. X has a really good O Line and they get the ball out quick. So rushing 5-6 guys doesn’t really do anything other than put the back 5-6 in a bad position. They should have rushed 3-4 and dropped 7-8 into zone coverage. Just my opinion and not taking anything away from St. X. Looking forward to seeing Coffman’s new coach as it sounds like he is a great fit.

A lot of truth regarding spread passing teams. However, I still don’t like relying on the pass as much as some teams do. You have to have enough depth so that your receivers/DBs don’t play both ways. If you don’t complete a high % of passes, your defense can get wore down. Ohio weather in late November can wreak havoc on a passing game. IMO, Pickerington Central was in the wrong defense versus St. X and never adjusted. St. X has a really good O Line and they get the ball out quick. So rushing 5-6 guys doesn’t really do anything other than put the back 5-6 in a bad position. They should have rushed 3-4 and dropped 7-8 into zone coverage. Just my opinion and not taking anything away from St. X. Looking forward to seeing Coffman’s new coach as it sounds like he is a great fit.
I”m With you , I like a more balanced attack myself and I knew that X threw it more than they used to but that was a little surprising . Yes you need to be efficient accurate and your guys have to catch the rock or your defense will be trudging back on the field too often and eventually could wear down .

I am also with you on the dropping more into coverage adjustment that wasn’t made early and the game got away from them . Just one of those nights where they were on fire . It’s a Rebuild but the start of a new era is always interesting if not exciting . He is a dynamic leader . Good hire , although I do feel for the long go time assistant who did a really nice job overall with the defense and most recently with strength and conditioning program (. Crager )

Love this time of the year as we head to the NFL draft , team building , off-season moves ,and the futures market . Over and Under team win totals is a yearly exercise for me. been successful most years { 6of last 7} playing 4-6 of these each year.

NFL draft is a big event and one that the NFL uses to grab another chunk of sports real estate . Baseball is just getting started with thier marathon season , March madness has been completed and the first golf major in the books. The NBA play-off pecking order is taking shape but not quite here yet. The draft has that poker game element to it as teams pose, posture and even bluff. They put out false information about who they like what they may do in hopes of getting a preferred reaction from others.

QB's are a more important than ever obviously and dominate the conversation. Justin Fields dropping is kind of curious and this dynamic is common each year . San Fran giving up a ton to move up and get Mac Jones seems like a Jon 'Bones" Jones like reach to me. 85-inch reaches are rare. Jones is a nice player , smart , somewhat precise and was very productive for ONE year playing with the best array of talent in the country. The ultimate success correlation with number of college starts is real . QB's with less starts bust more often . Or at least don't perform to the level of where their draft position and expectations were.

Team building dynamics and concepts have always interested me. From my own experiences and efforts and other teams , corporations , and businesses. There is more than one way to skin a cat is something that I bring up from time to time and I believe that there is no one or two ways that you have to do anything in terms of building something.

When evaluating a team's future performance , many factors need to be taken into account. Free Agency and how you have helped your team or not helped it? The draft and who can help immediately . What players you may have lost. Coaching staff departures , additions and overall continuity. The level of the coaching. The success. The momentum. Previous performance with existing players. The overall momentum of the team. The basic talent level that exists .

You assess and given them a basic value. Then you need to look at the schedule and have a basic understanding of how good the teams are in their division who they will play twice . Where is the bye ? How many times do they play tough back-to-back games ? Once the draft is done and the free agents are lost and acquired, you dig a bit deeper and try to ascertain how the free agents will be used ? How they fit in with a new scheme may be? How do they fit? We know the physical talent but that's only part of it. Mistakes are made when teams add these studs and it is automatically thought that the team will surely improve and do better than the previous year. Certainly not always the case.

Coaching changes are another potentially large factor. We have seen many offenses struggle with execution the year after the OC gets a Head coaching position , and defenses regress when a DC moves on . Always a transition period for ANY TEAM. Coffman coach Stokes said he needed a couple years for his ideas and style to 'Click " at Minster. He will have not only a high-end talent base that is departing and personnel rebuild but new regimes no matter the talent level almost always have a bumpy period.

Futures is the purest form of handicapping because it is a longer period of time in terms of performance where you really need to assess longer term value of the team.. Taking all of those factors , using your instincts , crunching a few numbers and seeing where the value is . I fill up a few notebooks starting now through July trying to get that initial power rating and value of a team and use that to give a program or team an initial 'value". Then the market assigns a value in the form of point spreads and futures odds . The point spread numbers are fluid of course and the price changes on new information just like the stock market works.

I've been able to win more than I lose in these futures opinions by using these factors and doing the work that gives me a clear view on to what level a team may perform at over the longer haul. Negative is your money is dormant over a long period, but there are also hedging opportunities down the road as well minimizing potential losses.

High school football programs can be assessed in many of these same ways with noted and obvious exceptions. Hopefully Drew Pasteur comes back this year offering his numbers and al that he does. His information is outstanding. He couldn't do his thing last year as his day job of being a match professor at Wooster took precedent during a pandemic . A more arduous task that required further attention . I have heard that Wooster is planning on full in person classes as I hope most classes in colleges are this fall and that will enable " Louie " and the Louie 'Line to get back this season and he can do his thing .

Early future win totals are coming out and one that jumped out at me and had a few guys reaching out to me to get my thought and I did indeed have a thought . I usually wait for the market to settle a bit overall in these futures BUT there is always one or two in the NFL and college futures that require an immediate response. This one strong initial reaction that probably requires quick action to get this price is CLEVELAND OVER 9.5 wins .17 games this year .Browns are winning 10 of 17 at the minimum . Browns are still not "there" defensively may be , but the direction the franchise is going in is with the coaching staff and the talent level of the personnel trending upward? 10 wins seems like really close to their 'floor" in terms of thier performance level .

I”m With you , I like a more balanced attack myself and I knew that X threw it more than they used to but that was a little surprising . Yes you need to be efficient accurate and your guys have to catch the rock or your defense will be trudging back on the field too often and eventually could wear down .

I am also with you on the dropping more into coverage adjustment that wasn’t made early and the game got away from them . Just one of those nights where they were on fire . It’s a Rebuild but the start of a new era is always interesting if not exciting . He is a dynamic leader . Good hire , although I do feel for the long go time assistant who did a really nice job overall with the defense and most recently with strength and conditioning program (. Crager )

A team can be balanced by throwing the ball more than running it. Use the short passing game as a running play. To throw the ball a lot, the coaching staff needs to have the right QB. Not every team is blessed to have the QB and skill players as X did. They looked real impressive in the game over PC. JMO

Hearing Coffman has hired one of Stokes assistants from Minster for a teaching position in the building... Admin must really like stokes...
Dublin never does this.

Hearing Coffman has hired one of Stokes assistants from Minster for a teaching position in the building... Admin must really like stokes...
Dublin never does this.

First time they had to fill the Head football coaching job in 20 years so for this job how many examples do you have where they haven't done this ?. Yes they really like Coach Stokes who is a tremendous leader and accomplished HC who has earned that respect . His top assistant at Minster of course should be afforded the proper respect and consideration as the new staff takes hold . Coach Stokes did his research . He knows that the Adminstration supports the programs and the coaches really well which is one of the reasons he took the job .

Dublin never does this.
if they like Stokes... they will like Buchanan too, he is definitly Stokes right hand man.... came to Minster with Stokes..... played for Stokes at Urbana... kids will probably like Brett more then they do Stokes....

First time they had to fill the Head football coaching job in 20 years so for this job how many examples do you have where they haven't done this ?. Yes they really like Coach Stokes who is a tremendous leader and accomplished HC who has earned that respect . His top assistant at Minster of course should be afforded the proper respect and consideration as the new staff takes hold . Coach Stokes did his research . He knows that the Adminstration supports the programs and the coaches really well which is one of the reasons he took the job .

Talking more Dublin as a whole across the 3 High Schools and the bigger sports programs (Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Lacrosse,Track) I was not able to find any instance over the past 15-20 years where a new Coach/Teacher was hired from a different district and a assistant coach from their previous school/staff was hired into the same building as a teacher as well...

I think it is awesome for Coffman and will definitely pay dividends for Stokes as he works on getting his operation up and running...

Just very unprecedented for Dublin.

Talking more Dublin as a whole across the 3 High Schools and the bigger sports programs (Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Lacrosse,Track) I was not able to find any instance over the past 15-20 years where a new Coach/Teacher was hired from a different district and a assistant coach from their previous school/staff was hired into the same building as a teacher as well...

I think it is awesome for Coffman and will definitely pay dividends for Stokes as he works on getting his operation up and running...

Just very unprecedented for Dublin.

I agree to that point , it isn't the easiest place to get teaching jobs in general. I think the fact that it's football and it's been 20 years since they looked for another coach has them wanting to do whatever it can to 'Get this right" . Always a huge bonus to get as many coaches in the building as possible . At my HS { D-1} , the football staff wasn't as large as this one is or as large as present HS football staff's are at the top level , but there was 8 total { JV , Varisty } and 5 of them were in the building and 3 were at other schools in the district . Getting a few in the building is always a plus. Coaches were able to do some coacing { mentoring , chewing out in an office , or soothing ego's and wounds } during the school day .

This is kind of the dormant period of HS football , where the aftermath of the season fire is well past put out. Coaching changes is the next order of business and speculation is rife and most are loathe to put out a lot of names because of the possible conflicts at present jobs.

Coffman football has not been part of this discussion due to a 20 year successful run by one coach, which changed this year obviously. In many businesses , new boss's and executives are replaced due to firings and some just moving on. In many of these new-hire searches company's look for a contrast to the previous guy especially in a firing situation. Brash abrasive no non -nonsense guys who get some results early but wear out their welcome over time are often replaced by their polar opposites. OK, " We need a more thoughtful , less abrasive guy who won't wear on the team members. We need a different atmosphere in the building .

Managers and bosses who are more laid back and lenient are sometimes replaced by task masters. Often the best of the best leaders are able to shift easily in between a couple styles or adapt slightly by hiring others to be a balance { Good cop bad cop} . I have mentioned many of the qualities I really like with Coach Stokes , as I am sure that the administration feels similarly . Coffman football was ably and successfully run by Coach Crabtree who had a certain style that was detail oriented but wasn't the in your face confrontational , and he really seemed to be aiming for the players to take real responsibility and ownership of themselves and how they fit with the team .

More than one way to skin a cat is the oft used phrase when discussing coaching styles and Modus operandi's. An injection of energy is never a bad thing for any company, team. organization. or program. The Rocks certainly have that dynamic going on with Coach Stokes. Program was hardly broken , but is rebuilding . Feels like it is a new era . It is indeed a new era, but it felt like that even without Coach Crabtree retiring. Rocks fans know what I am talking about. COVID has made this seem even more dramatic. As I have said before , I would have loved to see the Rocks have a full regular season this past year with all their experience and talent they had . Some of the talent wasn't on the field late,. and it was very disappointing to end the season in that way, but it wasn't shocking. We had seen this movie the last few seasons with pretty much every loss being a different kind of excruciating.

In fact most of the few regular season losses were often very winnable games . 2018 saw the program win some of these games with a few really nice comebacks . That was fueled a lot by RB/Slot Mike Drennan. He apparently wasn't all that interested in playing his Senior year for whatever reason and there is zero doubt that in any of those go either way close ones where he didn't really play in any of them despite not being really scratched in some weeks{ Just a couple plays , never in crunch time , play one week not the next despite not appearing to suffer a noticeable injury he really might have been the difference ultimately. This dynamic will never happen again . Not just because coach Stokes is present, I don't blame the coaching staff entirely for this rare occurrence { A small handful of others who had multiple offers for a couple years competed hard and didn't just 'Sit out" of games} But I can safely say that if this crops up again in the near future ? Kid will have to watch from the stands when it becomes apparent that there isn't much desire to play. Now there may not be this kind of talent around for a while either. Who knows.

Some kids adopt the attitude of 'I have a ton of offers , what's the point of playing if I don't feel like it or am not 100 percent comfy. ? I get it even if I have no concept of it as a competitor . I have seen myself and others kill themselves to try to get back on the field after major injury's. Some D-1 and some not. Didn't matter . It didn't matter because IT REALLY MATTERD to us. The team and the game itself have to MATTER more than what you're next step is .{ This isn't to say you foolishly play with an injury that could get worse} If that's the only reason you're playing ? The just quit once you got the offers you want . TEAM has to matter to you , because that's the dynamic you will likely be operating with for your whole life. Learning not to be selfish is one of the most meaningful and important life lessons you can learn at this stage of your life. You hamper your development as a person and player and you let down and lose the respect of your teammates .

Parents move their kids from their life long community because their FRESHMAN year didn't go real well or as well as they thought it might. A parent just shot a coach because of the lack of playing time their kid was getting. That's rare and extreme obviously. But the hyper competitiveness of parents and the push for getting some kind of money from schools{ A lot more academic money and scholarships to be had and that can expand when also having a special skill { sports or otherwise } can lead to having a less than great attitude towards the experience.

I have a feeling that coach Stokes realizes that cultivating a certain selflessness and a real strong feeling of TEAM is an extremely important in his coaching 'Process". If Football was a major , Accountability 101 is a HUGE pre-requisite and one of the early building blocks of becoming a real team . Without it? True potential as a TEAM won't be reached.

Last edited:
The phrase “. It’s my way or the highway “. Has been a popular way of describing a certain “ kind “ of coach . No nonsense , What I say goes , we will always donut my way . Old school . Hall of fame basketball coaches like Bob Knight and Bob Hurley are the quintessential “. Old school”. coaches . Both have documented story’s told about them in books and filmed . A Season on the Brink is John Feinstein’s year long “ visit “ with the Indiana program .

I also recommend “. The street stops here “ that gives you a glimpse into Hurleys methods that definitely is mixed with a bit of his maniacal madness. Old school ? Not strong enough of a description . You tube has a lot of Hurley footage . I greatly recommend it . These guys would not be possible coming out into the coaching profession now . Hurley had his own school basically , and it was kind of a Miracle what he accomplished and how he endured at St Anthony in Jersey City. (. Book tittle of a similar name )

I have also recommended them” Last Game “. Which follows the old school Mike Petrine at Central Bucks West outside of Philly where the master had an incredible 30 + year run of success .

New school coaches aren’t really talked about . It isn’t really a “ thing “ so to speak . But coaching has changed over the years . Society has changed . Parents have changed . Culture has changed ( Good a d not so good ) A lot of information is close at hand now . Coaches are evolving. Old school ideas are rarer by the year . Have kids changed ? At their core ? I do t think so really . More hype , more specialization , probably a few more divas as a result of the attention and social media .

But at their core ? NO. Most kids who
Play sports do it to be with their peers , because they enjoy the sport but also enjoy going through the process with others . They actually WANT to be part of something bigger than themselves. Be part of something special . They want to be pushed and have some expectations placed on them . Be coached hard . Be part of collective process and do the work as a group and on their own to be able to better contribute to the group’s success .

They want what they are doing to MATTER . Be important . Be part of something really good that strives to be great .

Be part of a tradition . Pull their own weight whether it’s the QB or a scout team player that pushes and tries to make the starters better and improve and be more than ready to play when called upon .

Coach Stokes makes it about. WE , not. ME . It’s “. WE. Do what. WE do . As a team. It’s not all about HIM . He’s the leader . He’s in charge . He takes responsibility . But it’s about all the people . The players , and all the staff trying to be the best version of themselves to make the group stronger .

One of the best quotes I heard over the years about coaching and mentoring in general was simple but really captures a key essence of leading and coaching . I’m paraphrasing a bit here as I don’t quite remember this to an exact degree .

“. The players will not care
about what you know , until they know that you CARE.

Coaches who know a lot and have a high level of specific acumen in their sport will never get the desired results or have sustained success if they don’t really CARE about the players or the process and don’t show the players that they care .

Coffman has had a guy who really cared for the kids the last 20 years and ran a very consistent successful program that was very beneficial to a lot of kids ., They now have another one who not only cares about their success but will get them to care about each other . Push each other. Hold each other accountable . Enjoy succeeding together as a group .

Coach Stokes will be much more of a 'My way or the Highway' guy than Coach Crabtree was.

I know that he is already setting that tone with players and parents. Things will look much different the next couple years at Coffman High.

Coach Stokes will be much more of a 'My way or the Highway' guy than Coach Crabtree was.

I know that he is already setting that tone with players and parents. Things will look much different the next couple years at Coffman High.

Stokes is only staying for a couple years? I hope not (. May be ). I agree the team will look different probably in a few ways . In what ways did you mean it would look “. Different” ? (Did you go to games the last 4-5 years ?) Players should be standing closer to each other on the sidelines this year. Lol ? That will be different (. Hopefully ). Really like the hire and he brings a ton of energy . More than one way to skin a cat of course . He doesn’t strike me as a my way or I’ll bully you type coach . Not all about HIM . Dynamic leader but he makes it about the whole team . Coffman players have worked hard and applied themselves well in most sports the last generation . This will certainly continue .

Last edited:
Stokes is only staying for a couple years? I hope not (. May be ). I agree the team will look different probably in a few ways . In what ways did you mean it would look “. Different” ? (Did you go to games the last 4-5 years ?) Players should be standing closer to each other on the sidelines this year. Lol ? That will be different (. Hopefully ). Really like the hire and he brings a ton of energy . More than one way to skin a cat of course . He doesn’t strike me as a my way or I’ll bully you type coach . Not all about HIM . Dynamic leader but he makes it about the whole team . Coffman players have worked hard and applied themselves well in most sports the last generation . This will certainly continue .

He’s not going to bully anyone. Anyone that doesn’t do it the way that he wants it done, won’t be with the program

It’s going to take time (maybe a couple years) to change the culture that he was hired to create.

I’m not debating back and forth so if there’s an inclination to read into my posts or get ultra sensitive, let it pass.

Appreciate what is going to happen with the Rocks.

He’s not going to bully anyone. Anyone that doesn’t do it the way that he wants it done, won’t be with the program

It’s going to take time (maybe a couple years) to change the culture that he was hired to create.

I’m not debating back and forth so if there’s an inclination to read into my posts or get ultra sensitive, let it pass.

Appreciate what is going to happen with the Rocks.

Absolutely, a completely dismal program with no success at all and a terrible culture as you have told me many times . Been a difficult program to follow with all the dysfunction bad attitudes and terrible children and coaches. Just awful . Have you not read my effusive praise of the hire and the positive attributes i have written about OVER AND OVER in different ways the last month or so? May be not ,. Your insistence on berating the former staff{ There will be some hold overs probably so not sure they were all bad seeds and terrible people lmao} Don't patronize me and tell me what to appreciate or not dude. I see you and exactly where you're coming from and who you are. Some of it isn't a good place at all . You think the program was broken? . You are wrong and the reasons you think it was are shameful IMO. Just when I thought you wouldn't take any more shots at the program . I wasn't thinking he was going to bully anyone hole . You act as if Crabtree and his staff was canned and left in shame . He and it didn't . It's about time you be done posting here in this space no? What is your angle ow that the big bad people are gone ? You don't like Dublin or it's people ?

Absolutely, a completely dismal program with no success at all and a terrible culture as you have told me many times . Been a difficult program to follow with all the dysfunction bad attitudes and terrible children and coaches. Just awful . Have you not read my effusive praise of the hire and the positive attributes i have written about OVER AND OVER in different ways the last month or so? May be not ,. Your insistence on berating the former staff{ There will be some hold overs probably so not sure they were all bad seeds and terrible people lmao} Don't patronize me and tell me what to appreciate or not dude. I see you and exactly where you're coming from and who you are. Some of it isn't a good place at all . You think the program was broken? . You are wrong and the reasons you think it was are shameful IMO. Just when I thought you wouldn't take any more shots at the program . I wasn't thinking he was going to bully anyone hole . You act as if Crabtree and his staff was canned and left in shame . He and it didn't . It's about time you be done posting here in this space no? What is your angle ow that the big bad people are gone ? You don't like Dublin or it's people ?
You are way off base with your interpretations. Do some more research on Stokes or just wait to see what AMH is really saying. Stokes has said many times in interviews and coaching clinics you are all in our all out but he gets 99% of kids to buy in similar to his mentor Brook Cupps at Centerville. Every coach has a different culture and Stokes brings a fighters mentality which helps kids get tougher. Not saying the kids are not tough now but will develop a little nastier fight about them. You will find out Harry but takes a few years to develop as was also stated.

You are way off base with your interpretations. Do some more research on Stokes or just wait to see what AMH is really saying. Stokes has said many times in interviews and coaching clinics you are all in our all out but he gets 99% of kids to buy in similar to his mentor Brook Cupps at Centerville. Every coach has a different culture and Stokes brings a fighters mentality which helps kids get tougher. Not saying the kids are not tough now but will develop a little nastier fight about them. You will find out Harry but takes a few years to develop as was also stated.

Have you read any of my posts the last 6 weeks concerning the coach and the hire ?? Or just this one that was directed at ONE poster ( and was a ton of sarcasm) . That wasn’t you . Go read my posts and tell me I’m way off base . I’m
Not , I get it . I know how the development and new staffs methods take time . I have read tons on Stokes and listened to whatever was available and have posted about a lot of it for weeks now . Great hire . My problem is pi$$ing on two decades of success as it being something that needed to taken out with the trash . Twenty seasons not even a 500 season . Really successful and consistent and someone reduces it to something that needed to go . No one was fired . Builder of the program retired . New hire is a great choice . That’s it .

Last edited:
Have you read any of my posts the last 6 weeks concerning the coach and the hire ?? Or just this one that was directed at ONE poster ( and was a ton of sarcasm) . That wasn’t you . Go read my posts and tell me I’m way off base . I’m
Not , I get it . I know how the development and new staffs methods take time . I have read tons on Stokes and listened to whatever was available and have posted about a lot of it for weeks now . Great hire . My problem is pi$$ing on two decades of success as it being something that needed to taken out with the trash . Twenty seasons not even a 500 season . Really successful and consistent and someone reduces it to something that needed to go . No one was fired . Builder of the program retired . New hire is a great choice . That’s it .
Coffman is a great place to be. Last twenty years have been quite successful and the next however many Stokes is there will probably find more success.

Coffman is a great place to be. Last twenty years have been quite successful and the next however many Stokes is there will probably find more success.

Like I said. Great hire and he will be a great asset and leader. Rebuilding year whoever the coach was going to be . Pretty confident that He will keep some aspects of the strong athletic culture at Coffman and add and build his own culture making it even stronger . Proven winner as a coach and person .,

Before you post again with something like this, do yourself a favor: ask the principal or AD these questions. Or better yet, ask Crabtree what the principal told him. Let them do the talking. I promise you they will answer directly.

Then come back and repost.

Like I said. Great hire and he will be a great asset and leader. Rebuilding year whoever the coach was going to be . Pretty confident that He will keep some aspects of the strong athletic culture at Coffman and add and build his own culture making it even stronger . Proven winner as a coach and person .,

It will be his own program. Your confidence of 'keeping the strong athletic culture at Coffman' is incorrect. He said as much at his parent meeting.

As I was before, I am happy to clarify when your assumptions are faulty.

As I said before, within a matter of a couple of years The Rocks will be unidentifiable to what they have been. And that will be a good thing.

Before you post again with something like this, do yourself a favor: ask the principal or AD these questions. Or better yet, ask Crabtree what the principal told him. Let them do the talking. I promise you they will answer directly.

Then come back and repost.
Now that you informed everyone that it was a dysfunctional mess and you did a great service to Crabtree's legacy and trashed the program well enough isn't may be time to just go away ? . Why don't you share what they said? Too much class ? lmfao. Why don't YOU do yourself a favor and GFY . Unless you post what they said , you're trashing of the program means nothing .. Zero. You're mission is pretty much complete isn't it ? It's been a year long systematic thrashing of a man's legacy aND A many years bashing of the community and program. Now that you're pretty much done here and don't really like Dublin or care about anyone here or the community at large why not stay on your side of town and write about how superior Catholics are { I am one too , but don't think Catholic people and schools are someohow superior to everyon else }. Or if there is another community and program to take apart and tell them over a year's time . You'''re WORK" is more than done here isn't it ?

You kow I am not asking the Principal or AD anything . Why would I ? I don't need any answers. I supported the program when Crabtree was here and I support it now and like the hire . I'll leave the trashing to you . Hopefully you're done here.

It will be his own program. Your confidence of 'keeping the strong athletic culture at Coffman' is incorrect. He said as much at his parent meeting.

As I was before, I am happy to clarify when your assumptions are faulty.

As I said before, within a matter of a couple of years The Rocks will be unidentifiable to what they have been. And that will be a good thing.
So it is your opinon that the athletic program at large is lacking? Not a strong culture ? Kids haven't acheived , worked hard at it ? I get that ANY new coach puts his own stamp on it . I didn't mean he was going to do things the way they were done before in the footbal program . Stokes said he was happy to come to a place with a tradition of excllence { including the footbal l program} May be you see things differently and the athletic program is a mess { You're wrong of course } . Are you sure you are talking about the same Dublin Coffman athleitc depeartment ? Again , you're year long crusade didn't result in any one getting fired and I question your being involved in every conversation . You've done enough here old man . Don't you have rosary beads to pray to ?

None of these are my opinions.

If you dont like what Im saying, you can dismiss it, get angry about it, or confirm it.

Thats up to you. But these are not my opinions.

None of these are my opinions.

If you dont like what Im saying, you can dismiss it, get angry about it, or confirm it.

Thats up to you. But these are not my opinions.

What opinion ? It was a garbage program and that it was so ugly that when repaired in a couple years it will be as you said “ un- recognizable. The HS football version of “. Bar Rescue ? Extreme makeover ? The program will be as un- recognizable as the contestant who wins the “. Biggest loser “ is to people who haven’t seen them for a year ?

Confirm what ? Nothing to be angry about . Long time HC retired (. Not fired). And I really like the new hire . What I don’t like is your bullchit hearsay which is only uttered to spew unnecessary scorn .

What’s done is done . He’s been the new coach for weeks now . Why pi$$ on the successful 20 year coach , the staff the kids and the community ? You can answer that for me I suppose . Not sure what your purpose will be in this space now ? What will it be ? Don’t answer that.

Not sure what your purpose will be in this space now ? What will it be ? Don’t answer that.

My purpose will be this: when you say stupid things and act like you know what you’re talking about, but you really have no clue.

My purpose will be to give truth facts and actualities.

I have a feeling you’ll keep me busy ?