Tri-County League Football history

You talking Beau Bell? If so, that was mid 1950's. He was a member of the only undefeated EP team.

I certainly could be wrong but wasn't EP undefeated in 56 & 1958? Anyway the guy I'm talking about, to my knowledge, was named Ray Bell & I'm pretty sure he graduated from EP in 59. I believe that in 1962 he was part of the BGSU starting backfield with Don Lisbon & Jay Cunningham from Youngstown South. Is that the same guy?

I certainly could be wrong but wasn't EP undefeated in 56 & 1958? Anyway the guy I'm talking about, to my knowledge, was named Ray Bell & I'm pretty sure he graduated from EP in 59. I believe that in 1962 he was part of the BGSU starting backfield with Don Lisbon & Jay Cunningham from Youngstown South. Is that the same guy?
1956. There was only one time. Well, he could have graduated in 59. Time frames are about correct.

1962 BGSU Media Guide

The link above shows the 62 BGSU team and it lists Ray Bell as a senor FB. Is Beau a nickname or is it a different guy?

I only knew about the 62 BGSU backfield because of the Youngstown South connection. South sent about 10 or 12 guys to BG from the late 50s through the early 70s. Don Lisbon & Jay Cunningham were both All-City RBs for the Warriors and they both went on to play in the NFL after BGSU.

BTW, if you don't mind who did EP lose to in 58?

Beau Bell was a linebacker drafted by the Browns in 2008, in the 4th round (when he was their first pick that year, due to their other picks being previously traded away--1st rounder given up for Brady Quinn, 2nd rounder for DE Corey Williams, and 3rd rounder for DT Shaun Rogers.
Bell played all of 5 games in his entire NFL career that year with the Browns, making 3 tackles. That Beau Bell?

I was at BGSU in the mid-70's and the Youngstown area connection from the 60's that YTOWN has described was starting to fade. QB Reid Lamport from Newton Falls was finishing his career there my freshman year, he later became a successful women's softball coach at Poland High School for many years. I believe there was a Tony Bell from Youngstown at BG who was in the same class as Lamport, or maybe a year older.

Last edited:
Beau Bell was a linebacker drafted by the Browns in 2008, in the 4th round (when he was their first pick that year, due to their other picks being previously traded away--1st rounder given up for Brady Quinn, 2nd rounder for DE Corey Williams, and 3rd rounder for DT Shaun Rogers.
Bell played all of 5 games in his entire NFL career that year with the Browns, making 3 tackles. That Beau Bell?

I was at BGSU in the mid-70's and the Youngstown area connection from the 60's that YTOWN has described was starting to fade. QB Reid Lamport from Newton Falls was finishing his career there my freshman year, he later became a successful women's softball coach at Poland High School for many years. I believe there was a Tony Bell from Youngstown at BG who was in the same class as Lamport, or maybe a year older.
You have the wrong Beau Bell. This was a nickname.

Last edited:
1956. There was only one time. Well, he could have graduated in 59. Time frames are about correct.

I respectfully submit that you have slightly underestimated your Bulldogs in terms of undefeated seasons:

1958 EP schedule & results:

Coach - Bill Mallory: 9-0

St. Clairsville W 32-0
Sebring W 16-14
Leetonia W 40-6
Lisbon W 16-14
Minerva W 46-6
Poland W 24-6
Louisville W 28-22
Columbiana W 28-0
Bellaire St. John W 52-6

EP was undefeated at 9-0 in 1956, 9-1 in 57 the loss to Salem, undefeated at 9-0 in 58, 8-1 in 59 the loss to Minerva and 7-1-1 in 1960 the loss to Beaver, Pa and the tie with Poland. Without question the best football stretch in the history of the program. The Bulldogs did not lose a TCL game from game 8 of the 1955 season vs Louisville until game 6 of the 1959 season vs Minerva, a streak of 23 TCL games.

I believe Tony Bell was in same class as Reid Lamport. Mr. Bell was an outstanding athlete, 2-time 1st team All-City in football and 2nd team all-City once in hoops as a senior. He played both at BG in his soph season. He was drafted by the Colts in the NFL but tragically he contracted MS that same year I think it was and passed a few years later.

That Youngstown area connection, which included guys from several area schools not just South, probably started to fade because Youngstown native and long time asst. and then head coach Bob Gibson left for the CFL & then the WFL and finally the NFL. Of course the infamous "Miracle in the Meadowlands" ended his coaching career.

I'm not sure if Minerva was still in the TCL when Rodger Bettis was their QB but he went on to play at itchigan
Roger Bettis quarterbackedi Minerva in the before mentioned Poland Minerva game. Jess Lowry was a back for that team.

I respectfully submit that you have slightly underestimated your Bulldogs in terms of undefeated seasons:

1958 EP schedule & results:

Coach - Bill Mallory: 9-0

St. Clairsville W 32-0
Sebring W 16-14
Leetonia W 40-6
Lisbon W 16-14
Minerva W 46-6
Poland W 24-6
Louisville W 28-22
Columbiana W 28-0
Bellaire St. John W 52-6

EP was undefeated at 9-0 in 1956, 9-1 in 57 the loss to Salem, undefeated at 9-0 in 58, 8-1 in 59 the loss to Minerva and 7-1-1 in 1960 the loss to Beaver, Pa and the tie with Poland. Without question the best football stretch in the history of the program. The Bulldogs did not lose a TCL game from game 8 of the 1955 season vs Louisville until game 6 of the 1959 season vs Minerva, a streak of 23 TCL games.

Not underestimating anything, I question your source. Several references to the 56 team have been made prior to the 10-2 season in 2002. If I am wrong, it's not the end of the world, I've been wrong before.

EP record

1959 Schedules

You are correct in that it is not the end of the world and I certainly mean no disrespect. For decades I thought EP was undefeated in 58 so I just wanted to know for my own info which is why I asked who EP lost to in 58 if they were not undefeated. I was pretty sure the Bulldogs were undefeated in 1958 as well as 1956 so I looked at the first link above from Yappi's Wicki page and then followed it up by finding a copy of the History of the TCL that a guy from Louisville made years ago, that's where the scores came from, and finally by looking at a few old Vindy game write-ups in the Google newspaper archives that verify those scores. It looks like EP was also undefeated in 1946, they had one tie, after going winless in 1945.

The second link is a kind of preview of the 1959 season and the schedules of area teams. The Vindy published those every year in mid August at the time. It is on page D-4 of the Vindy which is page 41 in the box at the upper right of the header. The write up mentions EP will be trying to continue their unbeaten streak in 1959, that their last loss was to Salem in game 8 of the 1957 season. It also says that EP was the 1st team to win the TCL title 3 consecutive years but I know that's not correct because Boardman won the TCL in 1942, 43 & 44 so.....

Again, I meant no disrespect.

Last edited:
There is some interesting reading on that Vindy page. There is a story on Berlin Western Reserve just starting its football program. Schedules from all the area teams, some of which I don't ever recall hearing before. (Likely merged into other districts).
The Vindy announcing FOUR separate HS Football Previews for the area. An article on Pop Warner's Wingback offense making a comeback. lol

Bill Van Brocklin was the coach of the good Poland teams in the late 50s and early 60s. Pavlansky replaced him. Tony Archibald had a very good Poland basketball program. Went to the final 4 in early 70s. Coached Adrian College and then came back to Poland.
jim Clontz had a short term as EP coach but did go 8-2 in one of his years. He left to take a job in Pennsylvania.

There is some interesting reading on that Vindy page. There is a story on Berlin Western Reserve just starting its football program. Schedules from all the area teams, some of which I don't ever recall hearing before. (Likely merged into other districts).
The Vindy announcing FOUR separate HS Football Previews for the area. An article on Pop Warner's Wingback offense making a comeback. lol

The Vindy was great back in the day when I was growing up. They covered everything. They had write-ups of local jr. high football games, basketball games, track meets, etc and the standings of the local jr. high leagues. The Volney Rogers league was always in there. I even remember them posting the standings of a local shuffleboard league every week during their season, whenever that was. :)

ThaXFactor posted above about Randy McBride attending Cincinnati U. out of Crestview. I remember seeing a picture of him, it was in 1969 or 70, with Bob Merkich & Ken Weingart of Chaney and I think Larry Wire from Struthers at UC in that picture. The Vindy always posted pictures and write-ups of local players at different colleges before and during the football season.

EP record

1959 Schedules

You are correct in that it is not the end of the world and I certainly mean no disrespect. For decades I thought EP was undefeated in 58 so I just wanted to know for my own info which is why I asked who EP lost to in 58 if they were not undefeated. I was pretty sure the Bulldogs were undefeated in 1958 as well as 1956 so I looked at the first link above from Yappi's Wicki page and then followed it up by finding a copy of the History of the TCL that a guy from Louisville made years ago, that's where the scores came from, and finally by looking at a few old Vindy game write-ups in the Google newspaper archives that verify those scores. It looks like EP was also undefeated in 1946, they had one tie, after going winless in 1945.

The second link is a kind of preview of the 1959 season and the schedules of area teams. The Vindy published those every year in mid August at the time. It is on page D-4 of the Vindy which is page 41 in the box at the upper right of the header. The write up mentions EP will be trying to continue their unbeaten streak in 1959, that their last loss was to Salem in game 8 of the 1957 season. It also says that EP was the 1st team to win the TCL title 3 consecutive years.

Again, I meant no disrespect.
The unbeaten streak was league play, if I remember.

The Vindy was great back in the day when I was growing up. They covered everything. They had write-ups of local jr. high football games, basketball games, track meets, etc and the standings of the local jr. high leagues. The Volney Rogers league was always in there. I even remember them posting the standings of a local shuffleboard league every week during their season, whenever that was. :)

ThaXFactor posted above about Randy McBride attending Cincinnati U. out of Crestview. I remember seeing a picture of him, it was in 1969 or 70, with Bob Merkich & Ken Weingart of Chaney and I think Larry Wire from Struthers at UC in that picture. The Vindy always posted pictures and write-ups of local players at different colleges before and during the football season.

A quick Google search yielded this. Page 10 has info on McBride and Weingart.

A quick Google search yielded this. Page 10 has info on McBride and Weingart.

Good find. That was from their senior season and they both did very well that year. Mr. Weingart had a tryout with the Bengals following that season. Bob Merkich was two years older and he was a team captain in 69. Thinking about it now I don't think Larry Wire was in the picture I mentioned. I think it was Frank Pirone from Struthers, it was somebody from Struthers. Anyway, there were a lot of area guys that played for UC.

This thread is about the TCL and we are talking D1 guys but the City Series and SVC had so many Di guys then it was difficult to make an All-League team. For example Bob Merkich was 2nd-team All-City in 65 and Ken Weingart did not make the All-City team in HS. Frank Pirone was 1st-team All-SVC. for Struthers in 65. As a matter of fact the entire starting backfield and TE on that 65 Struthers team went to the Big 10 and Mr. Pirone to Cincy. They still couldn't beat a 1-7-1 Wilson team however, tied 6-6. :) The Redmen seemed to give the Cats problems in the early to mid 60s no matter how good or bad the teams were.

Almost every player on the 1965 All-City team played college ball including Mr. Merkich & at least three or four other 2nd-team guys. Vince Chianese was 2nd-team and he went to Arizona St. and a few to YSU. The entire area produced a ton of D1 college guys then.

The unbeaten streak was league play, if I remember.

As I posted above E.P. did indeed have a 23-game TCL winning streak from 1955 to 1959 but the article in the Vindy that I posted the link for above is talking about them continuing their undefeated streak in all games, which going into the 1959 season was 10. They won their last game in 1957 & all 9 games in 1958.

Good find. That was from their senior season and they both did very well that year. Mr. Weingart had a tryout with the Bengals following that season. Bob Merkich was two years older and he was a team captain in 69. Thinking about it now I don't think Larry Wire was in the picture I mentioned. I think it was Frank Pirone from Struthers, it was somebody from Struthers. Anyway, there were a lot of area guys that played for UC.

This thread is about the TCL and we are talking D1 guys but the City Series and SVC had so many Di guys then it was difficult to make an All-League team. For example Bob Merkich was 2nd-team All-City in 65 and Ken Weingart did not make the All-City team in HS. Frank Pirone was 1st-team All-SVC. for Struthers in 65. As a matter of fact the entire starting backfield and TE on that 65 Struthers team went to the Big 10 and Mr. Pirone to Cincy. They still couldn't beat a 1-7-1 Wilson team however, tied 6-6. :) The Redmen seemed to give the Cats problems in the early to mid 60s no matter how good or bad the teams were.

Almost every player on the 1965 All-City team played college ball including Mr. Merkich & at least three or four other 2nd-team guys. Vince Chianese was 2nd-team and he went to Arizona St. and a few to YSU. The entire area produced a ton of D1 college guys then.

As I posted above E.P. did indeed have a 23-game TCL winning streak from 1955 to 1959 but the article in the Vindy that I posted the link for above is talking about them continuing their undefeated streak in all games, which going into the 1959 season was 10. They won their last game in 1957 & all 9 games in 1958.

On a side note, my mother is a 1968 alum of Chaney. She told me many stories of the great atmosphere of the games from that era. I also teased her a few years ago when Chaney did away with sports. I'd say "What was once one of the crown jewels of Youngstown football, now doesn't even field a team!" It's good to see them back on the field and hopefully they can re-capture their success from that era. If I remember correctly, she told me that their big rivals were Mooney and Fitch (I think).

I believe Tony Bell was in same class as Reid Lamport. Mr. Bell was an outstanding athlete, 2-time 1st team All-City in football and 2nd team all-City once in hoops as a senior. He played both at BG in his soph season. He was drafted by the Colts in the NFL but tragically he contracted MS that same year I think it was and passed a few years later.

That Youngstown area connection, which included guys from several area schools not just South, probably started to fade because Youngstown native and long time asst. and then head coach Bob Gibson left for the CFL & then the WFL and finally the NFL. Of course the infamous "Miracle in the Meadowlands" ended his coaching career.

You are correct, of course. Lamport and Bell were both 1970 HS grads who played football at Bowling Green, with their senior year in the fall of '73, when I was a freshman at BGSU. A little research shows that Tony Bell played offense his first two years at BG, but then switched to safety as a junior and senior. Bell wasn't going get much action as a tailback, as the Falcons had his talented classmate Paul Miles as their main running back and offensive weapon in '72 and'73. And Bell was indeed drafted by the Colts in the 4th round of the 1974 NFL draft, while teammate Miles was also drafted by the Colts in the 8th round. Miles never played in the NFL but achieved some success as a folk/jazz/rock musician.

Tony Bell in the 1971-72 season lettered in both football and basketball for Bowling Green, becoming the first to do so at BG since 1954. About 5 years after Bell's accomplishment, Greg Kampe did the same for BG--lettering in both football and basketball in the 1975-76-77 time frame. He later became and still is the long-time head basketball coach at Oakland (Mich.) University, a regular YSU opponent on the hoops schedule.

(I realize this is a thread about the Tri-County League football history, but it's already taken a few detours and interesting and informative strolls down memory lane...so what's one more...:sneaky:)

Well, I cannot understand the emphasis on 1956 team when 58 was unbeaten, too. I am going to ask a couple fellows who played back then, I'll find out. Doesn't matter to me, but it would fill some vacant questions for both of us. Anyone knows, it would be those who actually played.

Good find Ytown. Thanks for taking the time to find all that information and post it here.

Last edited:
Well, I cannot understand the emphasis on 1956 team when 58 was unbeaten, too. I am going to ask a couple fellows who played back then, I'll find out. Doesn't matter to me, but it would fill some vacant questions for both of us. Anyone knows, it would be those who actually played.

I don't get that either.

Good find Ytown. Thanks for taking the time to find all that information and post it here.

It's a lot easier with things online and having a pretty good idea of the dates of the articles in question. One problem with the online versions of the paper is that several issues are missing, including entire months or even years in some cases. It still beats the heck out of getting sea sick trying to find what you are looking for on the old microfilm machines at the library, especially when you don't know the exact date. :)

As a kid I used to save those published schedules from the Vindy and fill in the scores as the season went on. I wish I still had them.

On a side note, my mother is a 1968 alum of Chaney. She told me many stories of the great atmosphere of the games from that era. I also teased her a few years ago when Chaney did away with sports. I'd say "What was once one of the crown jewels of Youngstown football, now doesn't even field a team!" It's good to see them back on the field and hopefully they can re-capture their success from that era. If I remember correctly, she told me that their big rivals were Mooney and Fitch (I think).

The crowds & atmosphere at the games then were amazing. Mooney-Ursuline, Mooney-Chaney, Chaney-Ursuline, all those games drew 10,000 - 15,000 every year then. At Rayen the visitor stands were along Ohio Ave. The stands on that side were only 10-12 rows high but they were about 120 yards long extending to the back of the endzones. Most of the homes on Ohio were 3-story and from inside the stadium you could see people sitting on the roofs above the porches, sitting in upstairs windows and even sitting in the trees to watch the games because the stands were low enough to see over them from that vantage point.

I'm pretty sure Chaney & Fitch first played each other in 1969 and I'm positive that game was the first game ever played in the current Fitch stadium but it did become a huge rivalry game.

The crowds & atmosphere at the games then were amazing.

Although the original quote was about City Series, etc, The TCL had some huge crowds itself. I honestly remember Reid Stadium allowing cars to park behind the endzones, bleachers on both sides were packed and standing room only about 4 deep around the fences. I would gather there were at least 4 thousand, if not more. Some of the other stadiums, such as venerable Firestone in Columbiana, were mud bathes during rainy weather, still are today. Prime example of Firestone was 2002 between EP and Columbiana, ankle deep in goo and muck in some spots. Great past football history, Woody Hays' "3 yards and a cloud of dust" was true back then, today everyone is using or installing artificial.

I'll ask about the 58 team this week, I'll let you know.

I just thought of two more D1 guys from the TCL. Both from Leetonia, the Bears produced a surprising number of D1 guys back in the day. Jim Rance & Dan Bell. Both played for Toledo. Mr. Rance was a few years older but both did play with QB Chuck Ealey for the Rockets. I believe Rance was a team captain & All-MAC in his senior season.

I can pretty much set the questions about unbeaten aside with what I found by speaking to someone who actually played under 3 different coaches: Hogan, Mallory and Dempsey. The gentleman informed me they were 10-0 in 58. Obviously this was the beginning of the 10 game schedules.
He mentioned the Bulldogs were 36-2 those 4 seasons he played. Both losses incurred were from Salem he thought. Remember this was over 60 yrs ago, so it was good to talk to him. HIs brother also played for Hogan in 56.

So there you have it, straight from a players memory.

Well - this thread started with me offering to send anyone who wanted it, a copy of the TCL record book that I had. My original was given to me by Tony Archibald who told me Glenn Sutherin put it together. Sometime later I obtained an updated copy from someone on here or the Huddle that had been updated through 2001.

Here is what is shows about the EP teams of this era. Some of this has been noted in earlier posts, recapping it all here.

1955 - won their last game of the season 7-6 over Columbiana (who was not in the TCL at the time). Last league game as a 20-19 loss to Louisville. The TCL was won that year by 9-0 Sebring who recorded six shutouts.

1956 - EP was 9-0 under John Hogan. Only close game was 7-6 over Leetonia in the opener. EP allowed only 24 points all season.. Leetonia finished 7-1-1 that year under Pat Mancuso, who went on to win state championships at Cincinnati Princeton.

1957 - EP was 9-1 under John Hogan. The loss in week 9 was 41-6 to Salem. Close wins over Poland 20-18 and Columbiana 13-12. The Clippers were back in the TCL this season. After losing to Salem, EP beat Chaney 26-7.

1958 - EP went 9-0 under Bill Mallory. Close games were Sebring 16-14, Lisbon 16-14 and Louisville 28-22. Salem, Chaney and Newton Falls were gone from the schedule, St. Clairsville and Bellaire St. John were added

1959 - EP went 8-1 under H Weyers. As noted, the loss was 14-6 to Minerva, a week after EP beat Fitch 22-0. Minerva finished 4-2-1 in the TCL that year.

1960 - EP was 7-1-1 under Weyers, losing the opener to Beaver (Pa) 12-0 and the 6-6 tie with Poland.

On of the earlier threads mentioned 10 game schedules. I'm not sure when that started. Here is a look at TCL teams:

In 1956 only Minerva played a 10 game schedule.

1957 - Columbiana, EP, Lisbon, Louisville and Poland played 10. I know that there were flu related disruptions this season. Poland's October 19 game with Leetonia was postponed due to the flu. Springfield vs North Lima was also postponed, so Poland and Springfield played October 19. Poland's November 1 game at Minerva was postponed to November 15, so Poland played Leetonia on Monday November 4. Yes Monday Night Football.

1958 - Columbiana, Lisbon and Louisville played 10 games

1959 - Columbiana, Lisbon and Louisville played 10 games

1960 - Columbiana, Lisbon, Louisville, Minerva and Sebring played 10 games

1961 - East Palestine, Lisbon, Louisville, Minerva and Sebring played 10 games

1962 - only Columbiana and Poland played 9 games - the other 6 schools played 10 games

1963 - same as 1962

From 1964 forward, all the TCL teams played 10 games except for Poland - who did not go to a 10 game schedule until 1968 - when Dave Pavlansky took over as coach.

As for the TCL record book - my earlier offer still stands. Message me through this site's DM feature and include your e-mail. I will send you the pdf.

I did find my file with the game by game football scoring for Poland. Doubling back here with comments on some of the players mentioned earlier by Ytown.

I have info on Richard Wolf (1957) and Dick Wolf (1958) who I presume are the same player. Ytown mentioned Mr. Wolf leading the MAC in receiving. He had one touchdown reception in 1957 (the team had four on the season). His 27 yard touchdown reception came with 3:00 remaining to put Poland ahead of East Palestine. EP scored the winning touchdown with 1:15 remaining. Dick Wolf had six touchdown runs and six extra point runs in the 1958 season. Poland had one touchdown pass on the season.

Frank Kolesar was discussed earlier. Mr. Kolesar was a touchdown machine in 1958. He had 12 rushing touchdowns on the season, including scoring runs of 61, 59 and 77 yards. Kolesar had four touchdown runs in 1957.

Bill Zimmer played on the 1960 and 1961 teams and is the first player Ytown asked about. He had a lot of big plays in his two varsity football seasons.

49 yard touchdown run in the season opening win over Boardman.

Had a 35 yard interception return for touchdown and a 16 yard touchdown run in a win over Columbiana. The first half was played on September 23. There was a power failure at halftime and the game was finished on Monday October 3.

Mr. Zimmer scored three touchdown against Sebring. A 22 yard touchdown run and interception returns of 75 and 30 yards.

A week later Zimmer had three short touchdown runs against Louisville

Poland's touchdown in the 6-6 tie with East Palestine was a 51 yard touchdown reception by Zimmer with 2:15 left. His run for the extra points was not successful. The Vindicator described a crowd of 3,500 at EP. The tie dropped Poland from 25th in the AA poll to 49th. Poland fumbled on the EP 4 and was stopped on downs at the EP 11.

For the season Zimmer had 9 touchdowns and 6 extra point runs.

Zimmer scored 13 touchdown and 4 extra point runs.

Touchdown runs of 85 and 72 yards against Leetonia, 55 yards against East Palestine, 74 yards against Minerva and 52 and 36 yards against Girard.

Zimmer had 3 touchdown runs in the 30-6 week 8 win over undefeated Minerva to clinch the TCL championship.

the Vindicator mentioned a crowd of 4,500 in the East Palestine game at Poland. I cannot envision a crowd of 4,500 at Baird Mitchell Stadium. If that number was anywhere close to accurate, there had to be people standing 10 deep around the entire field. That game was Poland's first win over East Palestine in 17 years.

You mentioned flu postponements, some of the teams played make up games on Tuesday, then the scheduled Friday/Saturday game. One of the EP losses to Salem were on a Tuesday.

"the Vindicator mentioned a crowd of 4,500 in the East Palestine game at Poland. I cannot envision a crowd of 4,500 at Baird Mitchell Stadium. If that number was anywhere close to accurate, there had to be people standing 10 deep around the entire field. That game was Poland's first win over East Palestine in 17 years."
I mentioned before about the huge crowds back then during TCL games. That figure is about correct as far as weekly attendance for games, 3500-5000.

So with the fact sheets and the word of mouth, most comments have been accurate. It's nice to be able to fact check with someone who was playing at that time, some little things get left out and forgotten in history writing.

Good thread, hopefully it keeps going.

FWIW

Links to 'Classmates' Yearbooks on file images
easy to use 'drop-down' for ...
STATE
CITY
SCHOOL
YEARBOOKS available

Remember for fall sports (football) you will be looking at the next year
( ~ 1960 football look at 1961 Yearbook)
I found it useful for finding/confirming schedules, scores, rosters,
game photos, facility photos, season write-ups, etc...

You can also cross check the opponent yearbook also.
but not all years are there.

Does good for basketball also; not so much for spring sports since most
schools have gone to print befor the seasons are completed.
---

Once I get the book in question - I select the GRID option to find the page
I'm looking for - select that page / There is a + ZOOM-IN feature to
enlage the page if needed and you can 'cursor' the page and grab and drag also.

PS. just X out of the 2 ADs when they pop-up.

:>---

SALT