I'm now convinced the coup has taken place.

Actually you gave us Joe. Lol.

Buffalo the Sheeple - your Uninformed Nonsense thinking is showing again !

He's your Girl - How many days till she Takes Over ?

FB_IMG_1614911124762.jpg

The Posterchild of Screwing your Way to the Top

I'm actually a little right center but thanks.

As soon as I post the sheep stuff, which is hilarious, 2manybats follows right on cue with Ingraham and O'Reilly. Spot on!
Bored huh? You own Biden and all of the progressive agendas.
Pronouns
Men playing women sports
High oil prices
Open Borders
Federal voting laws after the most honest election. Lol
Reparations
Anti police
Big Tech friend
Get rich on the government dime, don't forget the family
Friend of Iran and China
I could go on and on. You elected a basement dweller

I enjoy wrestling, post
Bored huh? You own Biden and all of the progressive agendas.
Pronouns
Men playing women sports
High oil prices
Open Borders
Federal voting laws after the most honest election. Lol
Reparations
Anti police
Big Tech friend
Get rich on the government dime, don't forget the family
Friend of Iran and China
I could go on and on. You elected a basement dweller

They Need to See this Again

I'm actually a little right center but thanks.

As soon as I post the sheep stuff, which is hilarious, 2manybats follows right on cue with Ingraham and O'Reilly. Spot on!
Then I trust you will post a meme of the buffaloes running over the cliff with a catchy dig directed towards those who are glued to CNN/MSNBC ?

Then I trust you will post a meme of the buffaloes running over the cliff with a catchy dig directed towards those who are glued to CNN/MSNBC ?
Sure. Show me the 18 threads posted in a row after dopes listen to Maddow and Mother Jones and the buffoonery on CNN. Those dopes are outnumbered 20:1 on this site by the sheep from the other side.

Sure. Show me the 18 threads posted in a row after dopes listen to Maddow and Mother Jones and the buffoonery on CNN. Those dopes are outnumbered 20:1 on this site by the sheep from the other side.
You and I both know that you are exaggerating about the ratio....

For the "18 threads in a row"... See Happy, Harry, or ProV

dopes listen to Maddow and Mother Jones and the buffoonery on CNN. Those dopes are outnumbered 20:1 on this site by the sheep from the other side.

images.jpg

Every person on the left believes they just survived the parallel to the
rise of Nazism in Germany and they defeated it.

They stopped it.

They believe all Republicans are 1950's white racists.

They feel empowered to live out their Civil Rights warrior fantasies.

Over Lunch a buddy of mine told me I needed to Search the Below statement about chain of custody - WTF

anyone care to Explain .....

Democrats Were ONLY Able to “Win” in 2020 By Breaking Chain of Custody Laws in EVERY SWING STATE

We now have an unelected person running the country. It's obvious that demented Joe is barely upright and his appointed VP is in charge. It was a brilliant plan. Select a number 2 that is easily influenced by Nancy, and the other bully dems, then install a dementia patient as president so the appointed number 2 can operate behind the scene. I wonder how much was promised to Bernie and Fauxcahontis to slither away?

????? LMAO! What a ridiculous post! You must watch a lot of Faux News. SMH

Time to Own Up - How many of you Voted for this ?

What Biden's "Build Back Better" actually looks like:

—Rising unemployment
—Good-paying jobs killed
—Gas prices skyrocketing
—Inflation coming
—Billionaires getting riche
—Middle class getting poorer
—Border in crisis
—Country still closed
—Iran gets richer
—America suffers

Time to Own Up - How many of you Voted for this ?

What Biden's "Build Back Better" actually looks like:

—Rising unemployment
—Good-paying jobs killed
—Gas prices skyrocketing
—Inflation coming
—Billionaires getting riche
—Middle class getting poorer
—Border in crisis
—Country still closed
—Iran gets richer
—America suffers
Black people being slaughtered
Women's Sports under attack
Gm plant to Mexico
Steel factory cancelled in Pa.
Wussification of military
Put us back in WHO

I would appreciate any link you can provide to confirm his dementia diagnosis. As far as all the amateurish speculation on here, I heard the same from others talking about the previous POTUS's mental condition. Not sure why the current administration hasn't weighed in. Maybe they're busy doing actual government stuff. ?‍♂️
I cared for my father for 29 years. He had senile dementia that noticeably began in his mid-50's. So, I witnessed the progression of his disease from early/mild (stage 1) all the way to advanced/severe (stage 4) which ended when he died of a stroke last Dec at the age of 83.

When you care for these people, you become very familiar with how the disease presents and how the sufferers compensate and try to cover it.

I dare say that anyone who has cared for one of these poor folks can easily recognize the signs of the disease, as well as the compensations and covers.

I can get very specific if you want, but I will spare you for now. I can say without any doubt that our president is in the stage 2-3 of senile dementia.

This does not mean that these people are always significantly limited in their mental capacity. They can actually perform very well at times, especially earlier in the day or when they are energized. At other times, they can have great difficulty understanding or reacting to sudden events or being able to engage fully in a discussion.

So, the limited campaigning and the restricted media access is perfectly understandable, given this situation. The president is as much an institution as he is a person. The institution of the president requires a very large staff to manage the business of the office under the best of circumstances. In this case, they are doing a lot more. But as long as he can walk and talk - is basically awake and can get on his feet - the presidency can function.

Their challenge is that this is a progressive disease, so their management is going to be much more difficult, say, 2 years from now. I suspect we will see a lot of waving from a distance and no direct interaction with media.

But the idea you are throwing out there that there is some question about his mental capacity is not true. There are millions of regular folks out there who have taken care of dementia sufferers, and those people see it and know that our president is one of those sufferers.

Last edited:
I cared for my father for 29 years. He had senile dementia that noticeably began in his mid-50's. So, I witnessed the progression of his disease from early/mild (stage 1) all the way to advanced/severe (stage 4) which ended when he died of a stroke last Dec at the age of 83.

When you care for these people, you become very familiar with how the disease presents and how the sufferers compensate and try to cover it.

I dare say that anyone who has cared for one of these poor folks can easily recognize the signs of the disease, as well as the compensations and covers.

I can get very specific if you want, but I will spare you for now. I can say without any doubt that our president is in the stage 2-3 of senile dementia.

This does not mean that these people are always significantly limited in their mental capacity. They can actually perform very well at times, especially earlier in the day or when they are energized. At other times, they can have great difficulty understanding or reacting to sudden events or being able to engage fully in a discussion.

So, the limited campaigning and the restricted media access is perfectly understandable, given this situation. The president is as much an institution as he is a person. The institution of the president requires a very large staff to manage the business of the office under the best of circumstances. In this case, they are doing a lot more. But as long as he can walk and talk - is basically awake and can get on his feet - the presidency can function.

Their challenge is that this is a progressive disease, so their management is going to be much more difficult, say, 2 years from now. I suspect we will see a lot of waving from a distance and no direct interaction with media.

But the idea you are throwing out there that there is some question about his mental capacity is not true. There are millions of regular folks out there who have taken care of dementia sufferers, and those people see it and know that our president is one of those sufferers.

Interesting AND informative. Thank You for posting.

I just don't get why some poke fun at and/or assign cutesy nicknames to people who they believe are suffering from dementia/senility.