Critical Race Theory

SayMyName

Critical race theory includes values such as hard work, objectivity, deferred gratification, family and respect for the written word as intrinsically racist and claims that by “centering” these values American culture relentlessly suppresses black achievement while boosting white mediocrity into advancement.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

We’ve already had a glimpse of this ”white culture” labeling...

whiteculture_info_1.png

Good stuff!

Once again, the "conservatives" do not want big government telling us what we can and cannot do, but is for an executive order that tells people they cannot do something and against an order that says people are free to do as they see fit!!! The State must tell people how to think. The State must tell you what you can and cannot do. Biden freed people to think and do as they please.

Once again, the "conservatives" do not want big government telling us what we can and cannot do, but is for an executive order that tells people they cannot do something and against an order that says people are free to do as they see fit!!! The State must tell people how to think. The State must tell you what you can and cannot do. Biden freed people to think and do as they please.
Please tell me more about this.

No mandate. What don't you understand about that? Trumps order says they are not allowed to do something. Biden's doesn't mandate anything. Doesn't say you "Must". Doesn't say you "Can't". Freedom.
Did you even read the article? LOL

Yes, tell me where I'm wrong? It even states at the end of the article that they should Legislate. Biden just repealed Trump's mandate. He didn't add on another mandate. "President Biden rescinded the Trump administration’s executive order prohibiting critical race theory training for federal agencies and federal contractors. " Please show me where It is now mandated? It's not. You either did not read it, or do not understand what you are reading.

It does say that the States should pass other mandates based on some absurd notion that it's in school curriculum to teach such things. It's not.

"If they decide that this is a price worth paying, they’ll pass laws prohibiting state and local government agencies, government contractors and most importantly schools from using taxpayer money to indoctrinate adults and children into an ideology of racial and sexual scapegoating.

Please show me where there is a law or statute or executive order that states we must indoctrinate adults and children in an ideology of racial and sexual scapegoating.

This thread did not go as well as SayMyName had hoped.
Thread is fine... Fed Govt was forcing Govt employees to learn CRT, Trump said no, then Biden EO'd it. Everything needs to be about race with the Left. The point of the article is that the States don't need to fall into that BS.

It would be cool to see a similarly definitive list that shows aspects and assumptions of black culture in the U.S. And how about the same for Latino-ness and Latino culture in the U.S.? Asian Indian-ness and Asian Indian culture? Chinese?

We should have one big chart that you could pick a category, go across the columns, and see how we all match up with each other as comparators.

Last edited:
Asian Americans Emerging as a Strong Voice Against Critical Race Theory

Critical race theory (CRT) is a divisive, discriminatory ideology that judges people on the basis of their skin color. It has penetrated our society—it's in federal agencies' and federal contractors' "bias training," in school curricula and many corporations' "diversity training." Few are willing to speak out against it for fear of being labeled racists or white supremacists. Asian Americans, however, have emerged as a powerful voice against this pernicious ideology.

The Chinese American Citizens Alliance of Greater New York (CACAGNY) delivered the most vigorous rejection of CRT yet, calling it "a hateful, divisive, manipulative fraud." CACAGNY is one of the oldest chapters of the Chinese American Citizens Alliance, which was founded in San Francisco in 1895 to respond to nationwide discrimination and violence against Chinese Americans. For more than a century, this organization has helped Asian Americans, especially Chinese Americans, to "quicken the spirit of American patriotism" and to "insure the legal rights of its members." CACAGNY speaks out against CRT now because Asian Americans have experienced its harm firsthand.

I am a Neanderthal, Hillbilly, Blackfoot Native American. If anyone is dysfunctional and faces racial bigotry it is me. BLM has it easy:mad:

I still don't understand why so many conservatives think CRT is a liberal concept and that progressivism is a branch of liberalism. Neither are true; the underlying ideas behind them are explicitly anti-liberal

The list of what whites value and prefer I can relate.

And I will say I believe that list is superior to my perceptions of other cultures who devalue many things on said list.

I enjoy all races as individuals, especially those individuals who share my values.

I still don't understand why so many conservatives think CRT is a liberal concept and that progressivism is a branch of liberalism. Neither are true; the underlying ideas behind them are explicitly anti-liberal

You're right. Classic liberalism is very different then the hate filled rhetoric and actions of the modern progressive left.

There is NOTHING liberal about CRT. It's a divisive, racist mindset that is like a cancer on America's political infrastructure.

I enjoy all races as individuals, especially those individuals who share my values.
It's good you feel that way. By most estimates and predictions going back to the 70's indicates the decade of 2040 (2045 per Census projections) is when those of white European ancestry will no longer be the majority in this country, just the largest minority. Just saying.

It's good you feel that way. By most estimates and predictions going back to the 70's indicates the decade of 2040 (2045 per Census projections) is when those of white European ancestry will no longer be the majority in this country, just the largest minority. Just saying.
We will officially be a third world marxist utopia at that time.

Probably correct. The suburbs and rural areas will be 95% caucasian but the innercity will be 95 % non white and have 2/3 of the total population.